As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

L[Chat]S

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    the photo is of himself 35 years ago, where he was standing next to my mom, who he cropped out of the photo.

he had shoulder length hair and a very full beard. he hasn't had either in the 30 years since.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    It's fun watching an actor struggle to defend a crap movie they're in during an interview.

Like you can tell they're tired from having to do this shit all day at the junket and that they know they're in a shit movie and bullshitting can get tiresome.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Though reality is the Patriots and anyone rooting for the Patriots is a jerk.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    sweet relief

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Learning that sweeter drinks don't taste better, they're just sweeter was a big step for me in terms of alcohol appreciation.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @21stCentury all my ring tones are game music, but if you arent using a youtube to MP3 website you are being dumb.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    seriously guys wat do i do?
    why does he put me in this position?
    oh yeah because he's a textbook narcissist.
    35 year old photo on his self published poetry and all.

huh?
    @Deebaser
    my dad sent me an email containing a photo of a proposed self published poetry book cover, the front and back.

"tell me if this book cover looks good enough for me to invest money in printing a book."

he has been writing terrible poetry and posting it on facebook and other poetry sites for the past 2 or 3 years. all these women who work under him tell him how good it is and how wonderful he is every time he posts it. because he has them all fooled about what kind of person he is, also because most of them probably are counting on him to get them additional work or promotions.

alternatively, family members all block his posts because of how awful it is and they know what kind of person he really is.

every time i'm in atl he forces me to listen to him read one of his new poems. he's been harasing me to help him figure out how to self publish. i told him basically i have no idea but here are some links you can check out. because i am not a fucking publisher. he literally was mad at me for not doing it for him.

ITS ALL POETRY ABOUT LOVE AND LOSING LOVE AND NONE OF IT IS ABOUT MY MOTHER WHO HE IS STILL MARRIED TO.

i literally dont think this could be a shittier thing.

i just dont.

ugh. im so sorry.
    My reports LOVE my poetry. cringe.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    somebody kill me now

ChelleYeah on

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    this doublelift, 96 creeps at 9:45...

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    My text notification is the Protoman whistle.

I like it, brief and punchy and I associate it with "Incoming [thing]".

• Options
    edited February 2015
    guys this is super shitty
    if lud gets a job in atl i have to live with this man until we get our house sold or whatever.
    then i have to live in the same city as him.

ChelleYeah on

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    @21stCentury all my ring tones are game music, but if you arent using a youtube to MP3 website you are being dumb.

Well, i own the music, so I use it...

[snip]

Edit: Now 90% less passive-agressive

21stCentury on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This is my general ringtone atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RvQQa49FQg

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Aww the BBC isn't showing the superb owl this year.
    I care little but I was sick last year and unable to sleep so I watched it all, awkwardly trying to explain the rules and talk in all the commercials since the BBC doesn't have any.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Patriots are a NY team?

Go seahawks, get fucking #rekt patriots

507b82d6c5177.preview-620.jpg

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I ran for the first time in forever today. I told myself I would run fast and try to beat the creeping sensation of death that comes over me when I run. So I completed a 7 minute mile, slammed stop on the treadmill and promptly died.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Guys, post faster so we can be on page 2

I hear and obey

(this is also how I respond to e-mails from my professor)

I listen!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Chelle, tell your dad how you feel, by way of poetry

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I can't stand all
    the shit that you do

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    This is my ghost posting. Turns out there is a heaven and all dogs go there. It's like, really full of dogs. I know you might like dogs but its... really full. Of dogs. Consider living as long as you can.

• Options
    What would the BBC do during the Soup or Bowls' ad breaks?

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

huh?

ITS ALL POETRY ABOUT LOVE AND LOSING LOVE AND NONE OF IT IS ABOUT MY MOTHER WHO HE IS STILL MARRIED TO.

WHAT.

Divorce?

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular

huh?
    @Deebaser
    my dad sent me an email containing a photo of a proposed self published poetry book cover, the front and back.

"tell me if this book cover looks good enough for me to invest money in printing a book."

he has been writing terrible poetry and posting it on facebook and other poetry sites for the past 2 or 3 years. all these women who work under him tell him how good it is and how wonderful he is every time he posts it. because he has them all fooled about what kind of person he is, also because most of them probably are counting on him to get them additional work or promotions.

alternatively, family members all block his posts because of how awful it is and they know what kind of person he really is.

every time i'm in atl he forces me to listen to him read one of his new poems. he's been harasing me to help him figure out how to self publish. i told him basically i have no idea but here are some links you can check out. because i am not a fucking publisher. he literally was mad at me for not doing it for him.

i just dont.
    just tell him to self publish it on something like lulu.com so he at least wastes less than most self publishing things and let him live his dumb life

or i dunno, maybe him and @Vanguard can release a book together

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

My rule of thumb is that your nerdy shit is cool if it's original/obscure, but awful if it's like basic-bitch-nerd stuff.

Like having a Chrono Trigger theme ringtone and a Protoman text notification is cool; having a Zelda theme ringtone and a MGS text notification makes you basic.

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »
    Patriots are a NY team?

Go seahawks, get fucking #rekt patriots

507b82d6c5177.preview-620.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4LF7KPMgCg

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    Mim wrote: »

huh?

WHAT.

Divorce?
    i know right?

her ability to be in denial is incredible. simply incredible.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    This is my ghost posting. Turns out there is a heaven and all dogs go there. It's like, really full of dogs. I know you might like dogs but its... really full. Of dogs. Consider living as long as you can.

Are they dogs who coasted on their get out of hell free cards or are they all Charlies who rejected the easy way and bootstrapped their way into paradise?

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    this tinder girl is so fucking awful at maintaining anything even resembling a conversation that I'd have betting luck trying to talk to the wall

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Yo Mim, you finish those Fraction comics yet?

If you like his writing you might wanna check out his run on Iron Fist

or his comic Sex Criminals about a couple who stop time by cumming

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    this tinder girl is so fucking awful at maintaining anything even resembling a conversation that I'd have betting luck trying to talk to the wall

Can you have sex with the wall?

• Options

huh?

WHAT.

Divorce?
    i know right?

why is HE still married to her if he...obviously doesn't want to be married to her?

• Options
    my ringtone is the intro to a screamo song

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Apparently twitch autoplays?

Not if the plugin isn't supported. :+1: GG iPhone.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    BEAST! wrote: »

huh?
    @Deebaser

i just dont.
    just tell him to self publish it on something like lulu.com so he at least wastes less than most self publishing things and let him live his dumb life

or i dunno, maybe him and Vanguard can release a book together

i am going to bash my head against a wall

my mom literally calls me saying they're having trouble paying all the bills and then i get an email about self publishing a book

the fuck?

• Options

thus the glory hole was born

• Options

trying would be less painful than trying to maintain a conversation with this girl

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0EGozm1TsA

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    What would the BBC do during the Soup or Bowls' ad breaks?

They had 2 clueless bbc presenters and a C-list ex-player to explain all the plays.

It was extra funny because the player clearly didnt realise how much air he'd have to fill, it was awkward.

They had little to no control over footage either.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options

My rule of thumb is that your nerdy shit is cool if it's original/obscure, but awful if it's like basic-bitch-nerd stuff.

Like having a Chrono Trigger theme ringtone and a Protoman text notification is cool; having a Zelda theme ringtone and a MGS text notification makes you basic.

I composed an MGS ringtone when I had a Nokia 3410

• Options
    edited February 2015

huh?

WHAT.

Divorce?
    i know right?

why is HE still married to her if he...obviously doesn't want to be married to her?
    because she is a very useful servant to him.

she literally waits on him hand and foot. as a result he is at least 400 lbs.

ChelleYeah on

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Learning that sweeter drinks don't taste better, they're just sweeter was a big step for me in terms of alcohol appreciation.

But
    I don't...understand. Sweeter IS better.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
This discussion has been closed.