Options

Last [Chat] Out of Saigon

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I slept on a sectional couch at an angle with organichu the god damned day we met

It was in casual eddys parents house

It was a dream
    did he take the middle

motherfucker probably took the middle

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The more I really get into the management of a team, the more I enjoy doing it instead of the actual technical work. I like the orchestration, the strategic stuff, the people parts...

I really like this new job you guys.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Smart, funny, extremely pretty tinder match yesterday. Wants to go to hozier tomorrow.. Tickets are like 180

Is this girl just trying to get me to buy her a hozier ticket

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    The whole club/bar scene just seems like a nightmare to me.

I JUST LIKE TO DANCE OK

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    It's good to know Hakks and Beast defiled our sofa bed

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    redx wrote: »
    I know it's part of how they make money, but promoted Tweets are annoying.

"Cutting Edge or Curved Edge? Which S6 do you want?"

Does the cutting edge cut open a slot for SD cards?

Ughh... Yeah.

They have now made an iPhone.

I'm trying to think of reasons, and my inevitable conclusion is a money gouge/nickel and dime strategy.

Which is ironic as I usually get Samsung SD Cards since a couple of bad experiences with cheap ones.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    That article on Notch was amazing. He literally wears a fedora. He spends $180,000 at a club in a night trying to meet girls. His new thing is building an elaborate office for a new company that has no work to do. He drinks vodka like a teen aged girl. Its everything I hoped and more.

• Options
    Smart, funny, extremely pretty tinder match yesterday. Wants to go to hozier tomorrow.. Tickets are like 180

why would she expect you to buy tix for a first date

• Options
    patriarchy man

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    2 days till PAX.
    omg u guys

so much laundry to do omg omg

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I mean, they surely know / anticipate that it was going to be a huge backlash
    But they ran the numbers and it was worth doing anyways, apparently. They wouldn't be doing it otherwise.

As a corporate business analyst,
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options
    *runs around on fire*

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

I JUST LIKE TO DANCE OK

So go to some bar mitzvahs.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    The more I really get into the management of a team, the more I enjoy doing it instead of the actual technical work. I like the orchestration, the strategic stuff, the people parts...

I've made noises to my team leader that I'd like my career to be steered in the direction of management. #YOLO

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular

Nope. This guy pretending to be a girl is trying to get you to buy a hozier ticket.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

yes

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    That article on Notch was amazing. He literally wears a fedora. He spends $180,000 at a club in a night trying to meet girls. His new thing is building an elaborate office for a new company that has no work to do. He drinks vodka like a teen aged girl. Its everything I hoped and more.

I know, also apparently all of Mojang apparently does not like him anymore.

Quite the article.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

She just said "it's a little expensive for a first date but we can buy our own.. No pressure"

I am still wary

It's also just not a great venue for a first date I don't think

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    skfm why does your stranger danger argument apply only to hookups and not a whole bunch of social interactions with people you've never met before

It does not. Do people just go to strangers homes other than for hook ups? If they do, that is bad too!

All I'm taking from this is that I was supposed to be skinning and eating the people I've let crash at mine after a heavy night out.
    Which, to be fair, would probably have saved on the effort of getting stuff to make breakfast the next day.

You let strangers sleep in your house?

On occasion, sure. They're not perfect strangers, in that they usually know someone I know, but yeah, when one of the guys I've been chatting to all night is talking about sleeping in the HB until he can get a train at silly AM, I will offer to let him sleep on my couch and then he can go get his train at a reasonable hour.
    Man. I would never do this. But then, I'd also never be in a bar talking to strangers. I only go to bars with friends, or if travelling for business.

One of the side effects of moving every few years is that you quickly learn that strangers are, in fact, perfectly harmless.

sig.gif
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

you're just mad cause he's got helicopter money

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    2 days till PAX.
    omg u guys

i dropped mine off this morning. I had to call them to make sure they opened at 7:00AM

• Options
    a

I JUST LIKE TO DANCE OK

I like to use the parts of my body below the neck when I dance

• Options
    2 days till PAX.
    omg u guys

i dropped mine off this morning. I had to call them to make sure they opened at 7:00AM

dis 5 figure baller

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    The thing about Tinder monetizing

But they ran the numbers and it was worth doing anyways, apparently. They wouldn't be doing it otherwise.

Everyones like "OMG hope they crash and burn" as if that was this unexpected response.

They don't owe anyone anything.

It is just that subscription dating services exist. They are not Tinder's customer base. Tinder's customer base is by all appearance much more in line with OKCs in terms of monetizing comparability.

It seems like a poor choice.

I don't use the service or give any shits about it really.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options

When I was in college, Derek Jeter was a clubbing single guy. He would sit in the VIP area and have someone from his entrourage ask girls to come back to his table.

There was considerable debate as to whether this was "baller" or "sad".

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    2 days till PAX.
    omg u guys

never have children

• Options

She just said "it's a little expensive for a first date but we can buy our own.. No pressure"

I am still wary

how bad do you want it

how bad do you need it

*breaks into dance*

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

I JUST LIKE TO DANCE OK

yo i thought you werent into the bar scene

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    part of my brain is looking forward to pax, the rest is a big ball of stress and overworked

• Options

When I was in college, Derek Jeter was a clubbing single guy. He would sit in the VIP area and have someone from his entrourage ask girls to come back to his table.

There was considerable debate as to whether this was "baller" or "sad".

He gave them sex gift baskets...

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

New business card
    evil_puppeteer_by_beanystergates-d5djk9k.jpg

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

As a corporate business analyst,
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're free to tell me otherwise, and I'd appreciate your time spent doing so since you're educated on the topic.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I officially don't get Coke Life, where it stands in the product range.

Coke Classic: The original "yummy" drink.
    Diet Coke: sugar free, almost no calories.
    Coke Zero: As above, but a different flavour closer to Classic
    Coke Life: Closer to classic but now has calories?

Or is it just a cynical appeal to "natural" ingredients?

I prefer MexiCoke: important from a country whose agri policy is fucked in more delicious ways.

Where all of the avocado growers are paying protection money to the cartels. Blood Guacamole.

limes too.
    OMG they were so expensive last weekend that I got flashbacks.

I almost went with limes but the blood mojitos joke didn't seem to scan as well in my head.

• Options

also someone pls link the notch article?

• Options
    2 days till PAX.
    omg u guys

never have children

yeah my wife is basically doing laundry round the clock

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Oh also, just wondering @spacekungfuman ,
    do you like the new fancy $300 version of the pebble time any better?
    pebble-time-steel-09.jpg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

I am still wary

You're so hozierd

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    It's good to know Hakks and Beast defiled our sofa bed

We didn't do anything!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Oh also, just wondering @spacekungfuman ,
    do you like the new fancy $300 version of the pebble time any better?
    pebble-time-steel-09.jpg

I'm probably not a bad proxy for SKFM on this topic:

That looks like shit.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.