Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

[MLB]HANK

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Raijin is wrong. Angry's slot is up as the 2 slots between FortyTwo and he are used with keepers (Hjor's, and my slot that I traded to Zen), but Angry traded his 24th round pick to Raijin.

Therefore, Raijin does take Ackley.

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh... Ok. I can't see the draft board right on my phone so I was going by what people were saying.

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Maximum left a cryptic message, I am not sure what he was "The fuck?"ing about.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I think that was for your pick.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The man wants to get jiggy with it. Don't jiggy shame.

I'm probably going to have to drop and pick up players right from the get go.

My bullpan does not have a lot of saves, but it has 3 of the 4 MLB leaders in holds from last year.

Trying a thing.

Last year I projected to be dead last, finished 10th, but 7th if you count the consolation bracket.

Have to think I project out higher than that this year.

FantasyPros DraftAnalyzer has you projected to finish in 6th, hitting is projected as being 8th best in the league while pitching is 5th best.

I am projected 4th, with my hitting projected tied for 10th with Nirya and my pitching projected 2nd (behind Schide). I blame all of the prospects/rookies I drafted.

I want to know my projection but I also don't

• PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    I definitely dont

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    edited March 2015
    I will tell all below the spoiler:

Overall Projections:
    1. Schide
    2. Maximum
    3. Zen
    4. Goose!
    5. Hjorvarthr
    6. FortyTwo
    7. Pizzle
    8. Raijin
    9. Angry
    10. Geebs
    11. Jasconius
    12. Nirya

These projections take into account the league format and categories, FYI. Because being a PRO user is awesome.

Hitters
    1. Maximum
    2. Schide
    3. Zen
    4. Pizzle
    5. Raijin
    6. Angry
    7. Jasconius
    8. FortyTwo
    9. Hjorvarthr
    10. Nirya
    10. Goose!
    12. Geebs

Pitchers
    1. Schide
    2. Goose!
    3. Hjorvarthr
    4. Maximum
    5. FortyTwo
    6. Nirya
    7. Geebs
    8. Zen
    9. Angry
    10. Jasconius
    11. Pizzle
    11. Raijin

Goose! on
    Last year I projected to be dead last, finished 10th, but 7th if you count the consolation bracket.

Have to think I project out higher than that this year.
    Goose! wrote: »
    FantasyPros DraftAnalyzer has you projected to finish in 6th, hitting is projected as being 8th best in the league while pitching is 5th best.

I am projected 4th, with my hitting projected tied for 10th with Nirya and my pitching projected 2nd (behind Schide). I blame all of the prospects/rookies I drafted.

That makes a lot of sense. Though if Machado, Davis, and Wieters (or at least two of them) bounce back - I could make some noise.

Geez, Geth, back up off me.

Pssh, last in pitching.

They clearly don't realize I have Drew Pomeranz.

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Fun fact about autodrafting auction stuff

It will use all your money on like six of 24 players it gives zero fucks

I'm kinda shocked I'm 11th in pitching and 4th in batting ... What's that strange feeling? Is it ... Hope?

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited March 2015
    That seems about right. I got in a deep hole with my keeper choices.

DJ Eebs on
  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular

Yeah, I told you that might happen.

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Does fantasy pros have the projection for when Sale's tommy john surgery will be scheduled?

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »

Yeah, I told you that might happen.

I'll show you my team later

It didn't do a totally horrible job with my one dollar players

hjPUouj.png

That's just sound advice.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Angry wrote: »
    Does fantasy pros have the projection for when Sale's tommy john surgery will be scheduled?

The said it would be roughly around the same time Donaldson goes out for the year with a torn acl caused by playing more than half of his games on turf.

I almost drafted Jesse Hahn

Kris Bryant is 7-14 with 6 HRs

It's only spring training but http://i.imgur.com/lm7t9rd.gif

Darvish is to have TJS next week

Rip

Have they said whether Bryant is staying in Chicago or going back to AAA?

I'm pretty sure they'll hold him down until the end of April so they can screw him out of a year of free agency.

Unless he goes Godmode.

Goose! wrote: »
    Unless he goes Godmode.

Even then they won't try and mess with his Super Two status.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    Nope he'll be kept out of the lineup until super two

I'm glad I have Wright

Let's do another one

With the first pick of the minor league portion of the draft I choose you, Pikachu.

Anyone interested in doing a standard scoring non-keeper league?

We can do another slow draft or we can just pick a time and do a fast draft.

This discussion has been closed.