As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    First season complete in OOTP16. Braves and Phillies in a 1-game playoff to decide the NL East...at 80-82. Seems legit!

Also, Jimmy Rollins is retiring and running for mayor of LA.

a5ehren on
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Rosters are in

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Finally!

Thanks, Jasc <3

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    UGH! Why isn't Darvish on the DL yet?

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    All I see are "empty"

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Go to the next day.

• Options
    Everyone should expect a possible trade from me. I'm working on making some moves right now.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Smyly with shoulder tendinitis

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Smyly with shoulder tendinitis

Wieters with elbow tendinitis. Will likely spend the first week of the season on the DL.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    I just joined a few years running keeper league where Ben Revere is projected to be the 32nd most valuable player.

What have I gotten myself into?

• Options
    This league next year

• Options
    So we're going to add triples, replace OBP with AVG, take out SLG and add strikeouts as a negative for hitters?

No buys.

• Options
    Whoever bet on me dropping Kiermaier before opening day won their money. But only because Archie Bradley is starting in AAA again and I need a SP to fill the void

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    I'm already revamping my goddam bullpen.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    I would like to put Darvish on the DL but he still isn't listed!

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I have no injuries

yet

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    DL won't be updated until the regular season starts.

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    DL won't be updated until the regular season starts.

I figured as much

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Mines being revamped due to horrible choices and suck!

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    http://deadspin.com/brandon-phillips-thinks-getting-on-base-is-overrated-1693311073

It's amazing how little some athletes know about the game they play.

Drew Doughty, who is worlds better at hockey then Phillips at baseball, thinks Corsi is a stupid stat. When you ask Drew Doughty what his team needs to do to improve, he will describe to you in detail what Corsi measures which is puck possession.

I want the Reds to trade Votto and watch as people can't figure out why Phillips rbi totals take a massive dip with whatever .260 obp plug they put in his place.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I can't believe they're batting Phillips 3rd.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I just discovered the Mariners had a Space Needle Guy once

1ttOEKe.gif

Baseball history rules

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
  • Options
  • Options
    Yahoo seems to be missing a lot of players right now

• Options
    I am irrationally excited for the Cubs

• Options
    I'm trying to temper my expectations, but I'm honestly just excited to see them play. The central's pretty tough, so anything approaching contention would just be icing on the cake, to me

• Options
    edited March 2015
    why do they even let baseball players drive

why do they let any athlete with a guaranteed contract do anything other than live inside of a baseball barracks and eat protein sludge and do pushups

this is the ultimate mystery for me. I'm pretty sure if any of these players with 200 million dollar contracts get clipped and hurt on these horrible Tampa highways in the Spring, as long as they weren't on a motor cycle, they still get all the cash.

Jasconius on
  • Options
    I think they were probably hoping edwin jackson would get lost

• Options
    I dropped Shane Green

• Options
    Don't everybody jump on him at once

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I hope Jasc sits down before he reads this next sentence.

Heath Bell has officially retired.

• Options
    was he still a Ray? He was so fucking bad

What's up with pitchers going from All-Star to garbage to retired in a 3 year window?

Halladay did a similar thing.. one year he's throwing no-hitters in the playoffs... a couple of years later he's got a 5 ERA and a retirement speech

• Options
  • Options
    Well now he'll be even faster

• Options
    Holy shit he looks a lot different with just different hair

Dude has a very pretty face now that I'm looking at him

• Options
    Ok so if we want to do that second fantasy league the absolute deadline is next friday. I set the draft date to next saturday as that's pretty much the last good date to draft before the season starts.

If not, oh well.

• Options
    I got into a different league anticipating that folks weren't going to join us in this one. I'd love to do it though so come on everyone.

• Options
    Headline of the Players Tribune's latest email: David Ortiz: "I'm Not a Cheater"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOgvlfWKw-I

This discussion has been closed.