As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm really trying to decide what to do with Darvish. I don't want to lose him but I also don't want him sitting there taking up my DL spot all year...

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Now Ellsbury has an oblique strain.

Only supposed to keep him out a week but oblique strains can be the devil.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Rip

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Hunter

• Options
    Time Master

• Options
    Maybe this thread title will help fill our secondary league

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That's a great idea.

I have a draft tonight at 9 for an ESPN league. I'm gonna have (hopefully, if Schide's fills up) 3 leagues this year.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Here, have at it.

https://yho.com/mlb?l=119381&k=562e54da2d0fcb27&ikey=d2b4ee943b0f5062

If we get enough people we can discuss settings changes.

PS here's the info for the league

• Options
    I have the first pick in my ESPN league. Feels weird, man.

• Options
    I think the pick is obvious.

2G9c7sO.jpg

PS the projected standings tab is updated for this year.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »

PS the projected standings tab is updated for this year.

now THAT is more like it. i thought my previous ranking was highly questionable. i am comfortable with a 6th projection confident that Votto and Posey can beat expectations

• Options
    Angry you appear to have drafted someone named "Daniel Norris" who is not in the yahoo player list. Is there a different spelling?

@Angry

• Options
    Is that a misprint or am I ranked #1?

Fuck, I'm screwed now, aren't I?

• Options
    He's a prospect for the Blue Jays. That spelling is correct.

• Options
    I am not sure I can do anything about an un-listed player

I can try to start the league with just 23 players in a roster but I've never tried

If I can do that, then you can decide to keep an empty bench slot on your team in perpetuity until that player gets listed, OR you can repick now

• Options
    Wow, that's pretty dumb. GG, Yahoo

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    Is that a misprint or am I ranked #1?

Fuck, I'm screwed now, aren't I?

That bottom portion was made by someone else last year, but because it references cells that are sortable, whenever someone resorts those cells it gets all screwed up and I'm not sure what the default setting was. So they can try to fix it if they want.

• Options
    I see. I actually made those, but I thought you updated them, since you didn't, I did, and it says I'm 4th, which sounds closer to correct.

• Options
    It makes no sense for Daniel Norris to be not listed.

• Options
    the criteria for being listed seems to be having played in Spring Training or MLB at some point in the previous season

not sure if he qualifies or not

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    That's really weird about Daniel Norris. He suited up for the Jays in the regular season last year.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Wow projected to be fifth.

I'll take it.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Give me Jake Peavy I guess. No need to try shenanigans.

• Options
    I'm projected to lead the league in steals, but projected at 9th worst in the SB category.

Seems legit.

• Options
    But if/when Norris is added, I think he definitely should be Angry's only unless he doesn't want him.

• Options
    I can agree with that

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    least home runs

no surprise there

• Options
    Just drafted this team in a 12 team, 25 round standard ESPN roto league:

C: Yasmani Grandal
    1B: Albert Pujols
    2B: Kolten Wong
    SS: Danny Santana
    3B: Todd Frazier
    OF: Mike Trout, Corey Dickerson, Yasmany Tomas, Matt Holliday, Lorenzo Cain
    1B/3B: Lucas Duda
    2B/SS: Brett Lawrie
    UTIL: Juan Lagares
    P: Johnny Cueto, Jeff Samardzija, Tyson Ross, Hyun-Jin Ryu, Andrew Heaney, Ervin Santana, Francisco Rodriguez, Santiago Casilla, Tyler Clippard
    Bench: Chris Owings, Mark Teixeira, Mike Zunino

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    so I'm projected to finish fourth with my far the cheapest team in the league

that's pretty good

• Options
    thanks for updating the list to better reflect reality

• Options
    Ok yes now it will be accurate as long as the top part is listed in alphabetical order. If it gets sorted it won't be accurate anymore, but it can just be changed back to listing us alphabetically to get it right again.

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    I haven't played fantasy baseball in ages if you guys don't mind a rusty player.

• Options
    Yeah, it's just a league for funsies anyway

• Options
    Unlike the keeper league that we take DEAD SERIOUS

• Options
    YES AND BRING 3 MORE VICTIMS I mean funseekers

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular

I read this in Omar's voice.

• Options
    IvanIssacs wrote: »

I read this in Omar's voice.

Excellent decision

• Options
    That's...pretty great. I mean, hopefully the standings make that work, but yeah, I'm on board

This discussion has been closed.