As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Anyone who pre-ordered OOTP should have gotten their early access code this morning. Pretty excited to try it out tonight.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah mine arrived at 8am Eastern. Looking forward to playing it.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Couldn't afford to preorder it yet, and I probably won't get a chance to pick it up for a little bit. It'll be weird to start a game with the Cubs in kind of a good place. I won't know what to do!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    You could run them into the ground and try to save them?

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Send down Bryant to AAA for another year and say he needs a whole year of work down there

Trade Starlin Castro to the Yankees for Stephen Drew since you want to focus on defense

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    well here was how my attempt to revive the cubs in last year's version went:

CkUuMhi.jpg

well I mean, then it went to

VJVjKik.jpg

but I couldn't predict

b00A8o7.jpg

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    thats kind of like how for 4 years straight Madden seemed to be hardwired to make Brett Favre retire at the end of the first year in Franchise mode

i be all like.... NNNNooooooOOOoOoOOoooo undo undo undo

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase The Show this year. If I preorder it I get a free Skin-It skin for my PS4 controller.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    thats kind of like how for 4 years straight Madden seemed to be hardwired to make Brett Favre retire at the end of the first year in Franchise mode

i be all like.... NNNNooooooOOOoOoOOoooo undo undo undo

HEY! No posting until rosters are filled!

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
  • Options

I can't argue with this.

• Options
    Raijin's roster is just here so it won't get fined.

• Options
    You'll all see!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase The Show this year. If I preorder it I get a free Skin-It skin for my PS4 controller.

Like every other year I've convinced myself to preorder it today

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    It carries over your previous RttS progression this year, doesn't it?

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    It carries over your previous RttS progression this year, doesn't it?

Yes it does

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Sweet.

Although I'll just start over again anyway. Playing in the minors is always my favorite part.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Sweet.

Still don't have a PS3, PS4, or Vita.

No baseball games for me!

• Options
    Schide wrote: »
    Sweet.

Well blame the other companies for making shitty games.

• Options
    Sweet.

Although I'll just start over again anyway. Playing in the minors is always my favorite part.

I love hitting over .400 against weak AA pitching

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Sweet.

OOTP is for PC

• Options
    Ootp is fantastic, way better than the show franchise mode.

• Options
    Yeah but there's no actual baseball game. It's just a stimulator

• Options
    In not saying it isn't fun but it's very different

• Options
    Yeah I don't really enjoy playing simulation games of any kind. For sports games especially I want to actually play the action part.

• Options
    Yeah but there's no actual baseball game. It's just a stimulator

Fuck you, phone

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I'll probably pick up The Show when it goes on sale at some point to continue my RttS dude.

But they still haven't gotten around to adding a custom stadium builder to Franchise, which is the one thing I really, really want from it. I'm not expecting them to ever have the depth of something like OOTP, but at least let me mess with the stadium.

• Options
    I think there's also some 2K baseball games on Steam if you want non-sims

• Options
    Sweet.

I love hitting over .400 against weak AA pitching

max your power and gallo the fuck out of pitching

it's the best

and then you get to the majors and cry when you face clayton fucking kershaw

• Options
    Apparently Cingrani is a reliever now

• Options
    Yeah they'll do that.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular

'tis why he's not on my team anymore

1 pitch pitcher, it was bound to happen

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »

'tis why he's not on my team anymore

1 pitch pitcher, it was bound to happen

And Aaron Sanchez is a starter hooray

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular

If my top 2 pitchers picked are out my team might be fucked.

• Options
    Lester scratched with Dead Arm

Raijin:

Asqbe8N.gif

• Options
    None of us are going to have pitchers soon.

• Options
    None of us are going to have pitchers soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFEzW1Z6TRM

• Options
    The league's considering having exhibitions in Cuba next year (ala the games in Australia last year), which on one hand is a neat idea, but how much Cuban players would go or be able to go?

This discussion has been closed.