As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]master Tama

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Morning all,

So Nolan North said at a qna this weekend they threw out 8 months of capture work of Amy Hennigs version of Uncharted 4 when she left Naughty Dog.

That much work makes it sound like that was not an amicable departure.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    was it just 8 months middle fingers and tea bagging?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I played The Swapper this morning.
    I didn't swap at the end.
    Also I see what you did there Theseus

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2015
    Conquered by Clippy purchases are surely made ironically, or out of morbid curiosity. Maybe there are some writers who make a living out of purely ironic consumerism.

I guess every self-published writer trying their best to scratch out a living with their Amazon store has some long, dark nights of the soul as they contemplate banging out a twenty page story entitled Jiggered by a Juicebox or something.

Bogart on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    yeah whenever i'm in a rut i just fire off a dozen or so pages about banging inanimate objects

really get the juices flowing

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Morning all,

So Nolan North said at a qna this weekend they threw out 8 months of capture work of Amy Hennigs version of Uncharted 4 when she left Naughty Dog.

I am... sceptical on Uncharted 4. The third was a very nice ending, there's no way they won't be regressing characters here. Plus introducing a never-before-mentioned long lost brother seems like a huge asspull. I mean, it'll probably be great. But I'd much rather we get a Last Of Us 2 with a new cast. Some More Of Us. Last Of Them?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Conquered by Clippy purchases are surely made ironically, or out of morbid curiosity. Maybe there are some writers who make a living out of purely ironic consumerism.

I guess every self-published writer trying their best to scratch out a living with their Amazon store has some long, dark nights of the soul as they contemplate banging out a twenty page story entitled Jiggered by a Juicebox or something.

Cracked has an article up by an erotic fiction author.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i see you're masturbating

would you like some help with that

bow chika bow wow

• Options
    Morning all,

I am... sceptical on Uncharted 4. The third was a very nice ending, there's no way they won't be regressing characters here. Plus introducing a never-before-mentioned long lost brother seems like a huge asspull. I mean, it'll probably be great. But I'd much rather we get a Last Of Us 2 with a new cast. Some More Of Us. Last Of Them?

First of Us

Ending on a hopeful note?

• Options
    I'm going to guess it's a good idea to wait a few days before getting some Euros?

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    I'm going to guess it's a good idea to wait a few days before getting some Euros?

I'm looking at a catalogue right now, trying to decide which picturesque Greek Mediterranean-side village to purchase as a vacation home.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Morning all,

The Rest of Us

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl972jf8cs4

watch the nypd get down with the pride parade

• Options
    Richy wrote: »

I'm looking at a catalogue right now, trying to decide which picturesque Greek Mediterranean-side village to purchase as a vacation home.

If you stretched, there's a nice little place called Athens you could get.

• Options
    I am guessing that no one really expected Greece to shrug and say OK then we'll walk. It's ballsy.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I am guessing that no one really expected Greece to shrug and say OK then we'll walk. It's ballsy.

it's probably the right move. the ECB is basically trying to force a regime change at this point.

• Options

It's a game of chicken, and nobody's blinked.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    big company just emailed me

apparently there was a fuck up, my application wasn't successful and they're not giving me an interview

38ab5fca1bbb1cfd816825bff4ff655e.jpg

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

apparently there was a fuck up, my application wasn't successful and they're not giving me an interview

:bro:

• Options

:bro:

it's not nice to punch people, especially when they just got bad news

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Sliced my thumb on a staple opening a shipment at work- mostly sideways, cutting up some flaps of skin. Reached a lower layer but almost no blood. Should I be concerned at all about tetanus

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Sliced my thumb on a staple opening a shipment at work- mostly sideways, cutting up some flaps of skin. Reached a lower layer but almost no blood. Should I be concerned at all about tetanus

This is relevant to my interests; I pricked my finger on a rusty fish hook this weekend

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    yeah whenever i'm in a rut i just fire off a dozen or so pages about banging inanimate objects

really get the juices flowing

furiously hammering your keyboard

sweat dripping

biting your lip

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

well have you been keeping up with your tetanus shots?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    CIojPmIUYAA50cu.png:large
    CIojPqqUMAAdDLk.png
    CIojP1eVAAA9CzY.png:small
    CIojPvCUMAEQW9p.png

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    if not now's as good a time as any

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

When was your last booster? They last quite a while. If you work around any kind of metal that sees outside exposure you really should keep that updated.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Echo wrote: »
    CIojPqqUMAAdDLk.png
    CIojPvCUMAEQW9p.png

At least he's consistent

• Options
    my friend is also unemployed and frustrated with the job hunt

now we're just looking at different Pictures for Sad Children

fnOWjyH.png

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    CIojPqqUMAAdDLk.png
    CIojPvCUMAEQW9p.png

Yes yes yes yes this is the best yes

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    echo that is the best

• Options
    80AMkZA.png

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Well that was some penis in this episode of The Brink.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    how penis was it?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    how penis was it?

It was a penis.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This high stakes gwent tournament does not fuck around

• Options
    huh, so ages ago, /mu/ found an indian singer who made awful music and videos

me and a friend liked him on facebook and have been joking about it for years

he is now going on weird, homophobic rants and posting shit like this

10501756_819496594812367_8970996249148812154_n.jpg?oh=353782975ed9cb722417feb88c6198ac&oe=5630CF09

man, the novelty of that wore off fucking quickly

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    A+++ OP @simonwolf

• Options
    huh, so ages ago, /mu/ found an indian singer who made awful music and videos

me and a friend liked him on facebook and have been joking about it for years

he is now going on weird, homophobic rants and posting shit like this

10501756_819496594812367_8970996249148812154_n.jpg?oh=353782975ed9cb722417feb88c6198ac&oe=5630CF09

man, the novelty of that wore off fucking quickly

I mean

That picture is accurate from a biomechanical standpoint

I doubt gay dudes have sex by poking their dicks end-to-end at each other

Although some people might be into that, I guess, I don't want to assume

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Looking at a three prong plug right now so I feel like his clever analogy isn't seeing the bigger picture.

Bogart on
This discussion has been closed.