As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Podcasts] Recruit a team of Teenagers With Attitude

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Facebook should have just paid some big celebrity like 5 million bucks and bam. Instant acceptance

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Facebook should have just paid some big celebrity like 5 million bucks and bam. Instant acceptance

Like say

Will smith for instance

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Put an Oculus Rift on Chris Pratt and make him fly a spaceship

Boom, done, cut the check Big Zuck

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    man there is some connotations about what kind of people are nerds in that oculus rift segment that make me angry

note however that i am okay with the insinuation that nerds wear shoes

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular

Like say

Will smith for instance

Man, I'd love to see actor Will Smith on the cover of time and everyone googles Will Smith Oculus Rift and the immense mass confusion

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    hell_luckey.0.jpg

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    That demon doing the paperwork in the corner either has the best or worst job.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    The 3D Stigma of Palmer Lucky is my favourite Philip K. Dick book.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited August 2015

august on
  • Options
    Now put her on Time and watch Street Fighter sales triple

WATCH IT

• Options
    cornellcornell Registered User regular
    UTU2TM:
    I really hope this isn't the last ep.

• Options
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Throw your shoes away because in 5 years everyone's gonna be Palmer Lucky.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    You don't need shoes when you're jacked in, man

Don't need your meatspace shoes

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Some of you may recall that a while back I mentioned that my band was making an album that, unbeknownst to me, was a concept album

Well we've finished it up and sent it off to manufacturing

And I just received a text file containing the entire narrative, song by song
    an excerpt wrote:
    A Note About Progenitors:
    Progenitors are people just like you and me however, they are single handedly responsible for the existence of everything. When a Progenitor is born, a new universe (along with a multitude of others) is created. Life did not begin the way we imagine—naked and crawling from the ooze. No, Progenitors create the universe starting at seemingly random points in time. People are created on their deathbeds; a head full of memories of the life they believe they lived. Others begin their lives in the middle of a diner getting drinks with an old friend—reminiscing on days long since gone. With their ability to create fantastical places beyond human comprehension far away from our own existence, Progenitors can flatten entire cities and wipe galaxies out of existence during their nightmares. When a Progenitor dies, their universe simply resets with a new Progenitor in their place. There is only one last important thing to know about Progenitors: they must never know of their existence as a Progenitor. If one did learn of their true nature, they shall be met with unforeseen consequences.

and now I'm dead!

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    "He talks in coherent sentences," what are you even saying, what does that even mean?

• Options
    is their idea of a nerd literally Rain Man

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Hey guys don't worry

There are 11 pages' worth of this

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Some of you may recall that a while back I mentioned that my band was making an album that, unbeknownst to me, was a concept album

Well we've finished it up and sent it off to manufacturing

And I just received a text file containing the entire narrative, song by song
    an excerpt wrote:
    A Note About Progenitors:
    Progenitors are people just like you and me however, they are single handedly responsible for the existence of everything. When a Progenitor is born, a new universe (along with a multitude of others) is created. Life did not begin the way we imagine—naked and crawling from the ooze. No, Progenitors create the universe starting at seemingly random points in time. People are created on their deathbeds; a head full of memories of the life they believe they lived. Others begin their lives in the middle of a diner getting drinks with an old friend—reminiscing on days long since gone. With their ability to create fantastical places beyond human comprehension far away from our own existence, Progenitors can flatten entire cities and wipe galaxies out of existence during their nightmares. When a Progenitor dies, their universe simply resets with a new Progenitor in their place. There is only one last important thing to know about Progenitors: they must never know of their existence as a Progenitor. If one did learn of their true nature, they shall be met with unforeseen consequences.

and now I'm dead!

what kind of music is it because i need to hear this now

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    In an age where anyone can start a webcomic at any time, aren't concept albums with overly-complicated sci-fi backstories basically obsolete?

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Overly complicated concept albums are the best

There was a point in my life that I listened to literally nothing but concept albums and rock operas

• Options
    coheed and cambria is my favorite band so this should be perfect

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Overly complicated concept albums are the best

There was a point in my life that I listened to literally nothing but concept albums and rock operas

I didn't know that this was my nightmare, but now I think that this is my nightmare.

• Options
    Here's another excerpt from the first song
    Ania

Remember two pages ago when we discussed Progenitors? Well, that was clever foreshadowing on my end because that poor girl who recently lost her mother? Yeah, she’s one of them. Her name is Ania, and she is the creator of the universe that we live in. Why leave thecreation of the known universe in the hands of a seventeen year-old girl? Well, that is unknown. Progenitors are not chosen, they just are. The form they take, so long as it is sentient, is not too terribly important. Some of the most interesting universes in existence were created from the brains of non-human organisms. One in particular, Zephid VII, is a planet made up of mostly brightly colored, 150-foot tall trees that illuminate the sky. Created by a parakeet if you can believe it.
    Why yes this was written by someone in their early 20s, why do you ask?

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    oh my god i love it

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Good god man

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    That dude's writing is rough

And I've been editing something for my mom today

So I know what rough writing looks like

• Options
    If people want actual details they can PM me, I don't want to post specifics since it's still self-promotion

The worst thing is I think most of the songs are actually really good

The lyrics have just been dosed with a lethal amount of Anime Melodrama

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    mr g have you considered telling this man he is a fucking moron and causes physical pain

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Also this album is the result of a successful Kickstarter that we are delivering on time, Comcept

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Is he just writing the extended universe of Haruhi Suzumiya

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    That last line feels likes Hitchhiker's Guide but not trying to be super funny.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    This is how Scientology started

• Options
    I feel dumber for having read that

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    This is how Scientology started

You don't want to know the real history behind how Scientology started.

• Options
    Mr G what kind of music is it

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Turns out their mission statement is to blend Blink-182 with Coheed & Cambira

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    august wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Throw your shoes away because in 5 years everyone's gonna be Palmer Lucky.

waaaaaaaaay ahead of you

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    TCND minute 4!

next week: yours truly hosts

This discussion has been closed.