PAX is approaching quickly and it's that time of year again, BYOC GROUP SEATING! I am running a few weeks behind but that wont phase you super awesome people now will it? The deal is pretty much the same as last year and every PAX before. Check out the details below and get those requests in! Last year we had a packed house and we unfortunately had to split up some groups that did not pre-register (tisk tisk) so I highly advise that if you have a group to sent in a request.
I also want to point out that we have the PC Mod showcase which sits right inside the main BYOC entrance, so if you have an awesome rig that makes others drool send me some pics (OF YOUR RIG) and if it makes us feel good in all the right places we will grant you one of these epic spots.Group Seating Details:
GROUP SEATING OPEN DATE: CLOSED!
GROUP SEATING CLOSE DATE: CLOSED!
Group Seating Requirements:
- Your party is considered a group if you have SIX or more people.
- Groups must pre-register seating assignments prior to PAX, or else seats will be based on first come first serve availability.
- Requests are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Passes for ALL 4 days of PAX! (recommended to maximize fun, but not a hard requirement)
- If you have multiple BYOC badges, those count as seats (group members) so if you have 6 BYOC passes in your "group" (regardless the number of physical bodies) you qualify for group seating.
Below is a survey by the BYOC Coordinators, if all attendees could take a look at this and fill it out we will have a better idea of what everyone wants to play. Totes thanks!BYOC Attendee Gaming Survey
To request group seating, use the seating chart below to choose your seats and email pax_pc at paxsite dot com
Include the following information when requesting:
- Group Name
- Number of People (include handles too)
- Desired Location