As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The sorting [chat]

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Passerbye wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Alcohol is kind of trash as an intoxicant though

Tasty tho

Hth

Since it's legal here, pot's a better choice for being a bit loopy and relaxed at social events. Eat a chocolate about an hour before the shindig, then feel nice and floaty for hours without having to constantly re-dose? Side effects the next day mostly consisting of being relaxed? Awesome.

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i will probably see if she wants to go out for drinks on friday

if things are gonna be confusing, they might as well involve drinking and making out in the meantime

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    intoxicants are trash. much like teenage denizens of r/atheism, y'all ought to just achieve enlightenment and satisfaction from the power of your minds

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Tasty tho

Hth

I really only drink for taste anymore. Almost all alcohols are acquired tastes but they are great once acquired.

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular

Tasty tho

Hth

Since it's legal here, pot's a better choice for being a bit loopy and relaxed at social events. Eat a chocolate about an hour before the shindig, then feel nice and floaty for hours without having to constantly re-dose? Side effects the next day mostly consisting of being relaxed? Awesome.

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

You can still enjoy alcohol and pot. But you don't have to drink so much as to get drunk, since you're already feeling pretty good.

Also, Scotch while high? Whole other world of flavor. It's kind of surreal.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    intoxicants are trash. much like teenage denizens of r/atheism, y'all ought to just achieve enlightenment and satisfaction from the power of your minds

I don't know, man. A nice scotch and window to stare out of is as close as I come to meditation.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    someone send me a brick of weed plz

#notacop

• Options

Tasty tho

Hth

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

You can still enjoy alcohol and pot. But you don't have to drink so much as to get drunk, since you're already feeling pretty good.

But is the flavor real?

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    someone send me a brick of weed plz

#notacop

HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    A list of genetic probabilities reads like a horoscope.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular

What if you're too old and jaded for smug satisfaction to work anymore?

• Options

Counterpoint: every g-funk song ever recorded

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

??????

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I still want to try mushrooms. It almost happened when I was in LA, but it fell through unfortunately.

Not sure who to talk to in Chicago about it.

>.>

<.<

@Winky

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Tasty tho

Hth

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

But is the flavor real?

is anything

• Options

3249236468178882.JPG?0.9371023783394398

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    A list of genetic probabilities reads like a horoscope.

run a bernoulli test

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

Tasty tho

Hth

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

But is the flavor real?

is anything

Yes.

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »

??????

Do I have to turn in my [chat] card now?

• Options
    I still want to try mushrooms. It almost happened when I was in LA, but it fell through unfortunately.

>.>

<.<

Winky

So good in the right circumstances

Weed and alcohol are really distant runners up

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

how is this working for you

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I always laugh at LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS

i don't know what it is

my brain just finds that combination of words fucking hilarious

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

how is this working for you

He just bought a hot hatch so...

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

>.>

<.<

Winky

I definitely want to make sure I'm in a safe environment in case something goes wrong. Matt/Pony's bad mushroom trip story really stuck with me.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I look at Shrooms and LSD and go eeeehhhhnnnnn. I dunno about that. Even being lucky enough to have my own resident @Feral who knows all the things about brain chemistry and drug reactions, that sounds a bit too intense.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I always laugh at LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS

i don't know what it is

my brain just finds that combination of words fucking hilarious

that's what really makes the tweet

• Options

Tasty tho

Hth

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

But is the flavor real?

is anything

Yes.

that's subjective

• Options
    i am terrified of hard drugs because knowing my luck i'd probably just snort rat poison or something

• Options
    But if you eat a psychedelic mushroom you will die instantly. And if you use LSD once you will get flashbacks every day forever and can not drive anymore.

• Options

>.>

<.<

Winky

I definitely want to make sure I'm in a safe environment in case something goes wrong. Matt/Pony's bad mushroom trip story really stuck with me.

Tl;dr ~nature-chan~

• Options

Tasty tho

Hth

You are wise

But scotch is so delish

But is the flavor real?

is anything

Yes.

that's subjective

You are subjective.

• Options

>.>

<.<

Winky

Tl;dr ~nature-chan~

I...I don't know what this means...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    ah life is good again

hello chat I am beer drunk at brewery with my best friend

we are debating the finer points of the stories we're writing

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options

>.>

<.<

Winky

Tl;dr ~nature-chan~

Receive shrooms, enter woods/desert/etc., profit

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

>.>

<.<

Winky

Tl;dr ~nature-chan~

Lzesjlg.gif

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    hard drugs are great evryone do them now

• Options
    Oh, great adventure, buddy. Rick and Morty go to a giant prison. You know if someone drops the soap it's going to land on our heads and crush our spines, Morty. You know, it'll be really easy to rape us after that.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    So hopefully the end of the drama regarding this Aussie this weekend

He contacted me on Friday night (we hadn't talked in 2 weeks at that point) kind of sounding like he wanted to get back together ("start over from scratch" etc.) and I sort of took the bait, but then he had to go to work before the conversation finished, and I had a night to sleep on it. Then the next day I talked to a bunch of people about it, who unanimously agreed that it was a horrible idea, which I eventually (grudgingly) decided was probably correct.

I had someone else send him the update on that, because I am currently a frail and heartbroken creature and physically could not make myself do it. Then I made things so that he can't contact me again until I turn some stuff back on.

I feel like the World's Largest Asshole, and like this was a terrible decision because it isn't even on the same planet as the decision I wanted to make (to get back together).

BUT I've been told that those feelings will pass and eventually I'll realize that he was a jerk about respecting my desire not to be contacted while I dealt with stuff and especially for dangling the possibility of trying again, and intellectually I know that!

atm though feelin' pretty bad.

*churns out art*

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options

>.>

<.<

Winky

Tl;dr ~nature-chan~

Tell me more.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.