As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The sorting [chat]

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i have not had very many good pot experiences at all. one or two at most.

last time i had edibles i was so dizzy that i got up at 4 am to pee and then couldn't make it back to the livingroom where we were having a slumber party and i just passed out on the bathroom floor for a while

the next day was like having the flu, i was annihilated

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I wish there was at least some level of consolation re: Well At Least You'll Find Someone Else Soon 'Cuz You're Young (this has been said to me) but I just don't find that particularly comforting

(this may have something to do with Hampshire's dating pool being famously awful, a hypothesis that has been supported by my independent observations)

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i have not had very many good pot experiences at all. one or two at most.

last time i had edibles i was so dizzy that i got up at 4 am to pee and then couldn't make it back to the livingroom where we were having a slumber party and i just passed out on the bathroom floor for a while

the next day was like having the flu, i was annihilated

I think you died of a pot overdose and everything afterwards has been the afterlife for you.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The problem with edibles is that they seem like they'd be baby's first marijuan, for those not into smoking and looking for a soft introduction.

But good fucking lord that could not be less correct.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    The one time I tried pot I was also so drunk I don't know if the pot had any effect over the drunkenness. I don't remember the desire to eat anything. I did participate in a hippie drum circle though...

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    BUT I've been told that those feelings will pass and eventually I'll realize that he was a jerk about respecting my desire not to be contacted while I dealt with stuff and especially for dangling the possibility of trying again, and intellectually I know that!

atm though feelin' pretty bad.

*churns out art*

i am dealing with things by trying to write jokes

the downside to this being that i usually end up writing about the stuff that made me feel bad because it's what's important to me at the time

isn't really conductive for laughter

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    The problem with edibles is that they seem like they'd be baby's first marijuan, for those not into smoking and looking for a soft introduction.

this is like, a good chunk of the reason why I've never tried it

I'm asthmatic so I can't smoke the stuff, but edibles are hard to come by, and even then the edibles that are around are, from what I understand, not a great idea for n00bs

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    kind of sounding like he wanted to get back together ("start over from scratch" etc.

No

desc on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Also, the instant death is bad.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    BC have you considered that boys are, as a rule, gross

• Options
    I wish there was at least some level of consolation re: Well At Least You'll Find Someone Else Soon 'Cuz You're Young (this has been said to me) but I just don't find that particularly comforting

(this may have something to do with Hampshire's dating pool being famously awful, a hypothesis that has been supported by my independent observations)

re:dating pool i have found that if you are a tall human male who is even a little bit funny you have already won; you should try that, IMO

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

This is a good point.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

re:dating pool i have found that if you are a tall human male who is even a little bit funny you have already won; you should try that, IMO

can confirm this build is op

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular

I disagree. You can eat a single almond, about 2mg, wait a couple hours and have a gradual lead on to a couple hours high. Nice, soft, tasty.

Or you can smoke or vape (if a beginner even has access to a vape), get a harder to determine dose, have a horrible taste in your mouth, and immediately have the high punch you between the eyes. Assuming you already know how to smoke in the first place and do it right.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

This is true.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular

i have zero notion of what peeps see in boys

• Options
    edited August 2015

Yes I have, in fact, but unfortunately most girls are gross as well. Even nonbinary and genderfluid persons of my age and location on the planet (Hampshire) cannot seem to escape the gross.

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    So hopefully the end of the drama regarding this Aussie this weekend

He contacted me on Friday night (we hadn't talked in 2 weeks at that point) kind of sounding like he wanted to get back together ("start over from scratch" etc.) and I sort of took the bait, but then he had to go to work before the conversation finished, and I had a night to sleep on it. Then the next day I talked to a bunch of people about it, who unanimously agreed that it was a horrible idea, which I eventually (grudgingly) decided was probably correct.

I had someone else send him the update on that, because I am currently a frail and heartbroken creature and physically could not make myself do it. Then I made things so that he can't contact me again until I turn some stuff back on.

I feel like the World's Largest Asshole, and like this was a terrible decision because it isn't even on the same planet as the decision I wanted to make (to get back together).

BUT I've been told that those feelings will pass and eventually I'll realize that he was a jerk about respecting my desire not to be contacted while I dealt with stuff and especially for dangling the possibility of trying again, and intellectually I know that!

atm though feelin' pretty bad.

*churns out art*

I think you ended up doing what was best for you

but yes the feelings, they are the toughs

• Options

can confirm this build is op

i'm a bridge troll and this still works for me

• Options
    Passerbye wrote: »

I disagree. You can eat a single almond, about 2mg, wait a couple hours and have a gradual lead on to a couple hours high. Nice, soft, tasty.

Or you can smoke or vape (if a beginner even has access to a vape), get a harder to determine dose, have a horrible taste in your mouth, and immediately have the high punch you between the eyes. Assuming you already know how to smoke in the first place and do it right.

You are the person officer Gordon warned me about!

• Options

I'm asthmatic so I can't smoke the stuff, but edibles are hard to come by, and even then the edibles that are around are, from what I understand, not a great idea for n00bs

I thought all the youths just vaped and stuff now tho

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    intoxicants are trash. much like teenage denizens of r/atheism, y'all ought to just achieve enlightenment and satisfaction from the power of your minds

So, runner's high, in other words?

The best 2% of runner's highs are super, super strong, I just wish I knew how to get them all to that level.

• Options

I don't even want to be the tall funny human male, I just want there to be one of them on campus. Or a girl who is tall and funny! Either would be great!

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular

Officer Gordon?

• Options
    the first time i watched that Louis CK bit about how he hates tall skinny dudes and how they can basically go "hey yeah hi i'm here for the easy pussy for life please, where do i get that, oh just anywhere at all, oh yeah cool, cool"

i was a bit resentful because i was getting nothing

but yeah it's basically true

• Options
    desc wrote: »

that still involves breathing things into my lungs

I can't even go in saunas because they make me feel like I'm drowning

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

I don't even want to be the tall funny human male, I just want there to be one of them on campus. Or a girl who is tall and funny! Either would be great!

Or like

I dunno

Not tall even

Not tall is fine too

Nothing wrong with not tall....

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    the first time i watched that Louis CK bit about how he hates tall skinny dudes and how they can basically go "hey yeah hi i'm here for the easy pussy for life please, where do i get that, oh just anywhere at all, oh yeah cool, cool"

i was a bit resentful because i was getting nothing

but yeah it's basically true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

This reminds me of a bro moment I had recently. I was out with a friend (who vapes tobacco) and his girlfriend, and I told him about the fact that e-cigs are supposedly much healthier than regular cigarettes. He responded by saying that he didn't know I smoked, with the slightest head nod.

I understood in that moment that his girlfriend was aware that he smokes but not that he smokes regularly, and admitted to being a casual smoker (I'm not).

I ate an engineer
  • Options

Officer Gordon?

From D.A.R.E.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    One day I will marijuan with desc and we will invent the greatest mechas-and-feelings RPG the world has ever seen

• Options
    intoxicants are trash. much like teenage denizens of r/atheism, y'all ought to just achieve enlightenment and satisfaction from the power of your minds

The best 2% of runner's highs are super, super strong, I just wish I knew how to get them all to that level.

The best 2% of runners' highs are fictional, just like the other 98%.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015

have you tried borrowing someone else's lungs and then never giving them back

Orphane on
  • Options

The best 2% of runners' highs are fictional, just like the other 98%.

Runners are also fictional.

• Options

Or like

I dunno

Not tall even

Not tall is fine too

Nothing wrong with not tall....

are there even men who aren't tall? i mean i guess there would have to be

they're just kind of invisible i suppose

i assume they're around though

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    now I remember why I punched that boy in middle school in the face

or tried anyhow I couldn't really reach...

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

As a fellow asthmatic I wish you luck in life

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular

What if you're too old and jaded for smug satisfaction to work anymore?

??????

Do I have to turn in my [chat] card now?

We are going to have to run a Voight-Kampff test first.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    i kinda wish i could post a pic of me and girl just to prove my point

i get so amused when people are like "damn man, really?" and then get all flustered once they realise i realise they just neg'd me

one time someone i know legit asked me if she was a high class prostitute

• Options

As a fellow asthmatic I wish you luck in life

Desc's metal suit is actually an iron lung.

This discussion has been closed.