As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Butterfly Effect (Until Dawn)

12345679»

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Bone zone

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Every character played by peter stormare and his identical septuplets.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    She disappears for the majority of the game. It would be good to have her show back up and get fleshed out.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Or fleshed in...

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I don't get it

• Options
    See Keith... When a man and a woman love each other very much the man sometimes penetrates the woman with his spear of flesh.

Men and women only. Anything else is a sin.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    What's love got to do with it?

• Options
    You know, Keith. It's more than a second hand emotion.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    You know, Keith. It's more than a second hand emotion.

It's also a sweet old fashioned notion!

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    keeping Jess alive is hard, okay?
    Not my fault she doesn't know not to stand near windows when you think there's a murderer on the loose