Options

wtf my draft [chat] disappeared this is an outrage i want my money back

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Chocolate lines up planetarily with the sun. Chocolate is an octave of sun energy. In fact, it's the energy of the center of the sun. It's a male energy that comes down off the sun, and actually out of all the plants, the cacao is right online target with the center of the sun, which we call, in our body, the heart. And actually cacao is right up with the center of the sun, which is the center of the heart, which is called the sacred heart. So the cacao is hitting that frequency of the sacred heart. And it's an energy that comes from the sun.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    How much is Denver?

I have mild dreams of moving there one day and settling down in the corner of a brewery.

Like, all of Denver?

Or just like.. Aurora?

The former, probably in the millions, if not a billion.

The latter, mmm like USD$14.72

My initial post has now been edited.

But as per your response

I will now buy Aurora and turn it into some lawless trampoline country.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I like pretty much all of the aesthetic stuff in the Toxic video

It's one of her best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna move to Denver/Portland after I graduate and grow weed and live in a passive house and ride a bicycle.

mim been talkin all that shit bout portland, bout to move here

i need a job to move to portland.

i hear that all the rich californians have really raised the prices up there?

NO WE DO NOT TOLERATE CALIFORNIANS UP HERE

Aww my future plans : (

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Brit had fantastic videos and catchy songs back then. Her first remains a classic.

-one more time vid-

dat scandalous youthful midriff
    to an 11 year old youth

o 5th grade

and yeah this shit is all catchy as hell

poo
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I'm gonna move to Denver/Portland after I graduate and grow weed and live in a passive house and ride a bicycle.

Ahh, that's just what I've been hearing from reddit Portlanders.

Rent prices are raising and there aren't many jobs up there (except maybe STEM related?). They blamed rich Cali people for moving there for cheap rent but then jacking prices up for everything.

do not listen to reddit mim

rents in the inner city might be rising but there are plenty of affordable places and the public transportation is really good

jobs idk

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Ah yes a pop song encouraging domestic abuse

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015

Ahh, that's just what I've been hearing from reddit Portlanders.

Rent prices are raising and there aren't many jobs up there (except maybe STEM related?). They blamed rich Cali people for moving there for cheap rent but then jacking prices up for everything.
    Yeah, I remember hearing people talk about there being no jobs in Portland 5+ years ago, and I'm sure it's only gotten worse. But you can also be a hipster in other places!

Coinage on
  • Options

EXCEPT SHIVAHNS OR ANYONE ELSE COOL

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Chocolate lines up planetarily with the sun. Chocolate is an octave of sun energy. In fact, it's the energy of the center of the sun. It's a male energy that comes down off the sun, and actually out of all the plants, the cacao is right online target with the center of the sun, which we call, in our body, the heart. And actually cacao is right up with the center of the sun, which is the center of the heart, which is called the sacred heart. So the cacao is hitting that frequency of the sacred heart. And it's an energy that comes from the sun.

good shrooms

• Options
    /watches backstreet boys video continously

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0bPrt69rag

huh

i had completely forgotten about this video
    Protip - this was the video that caused everyone to assume she had a boob job

idk if she ever did

(jessica simp did tho)

i remember this now!

wow there are so many things deep in my memory banks, waiting for a trigger

brains are weird

poo
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »

good shrooms

quote from David Avocado Wolfe

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    this shit has plot, you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6samPEMpM

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I had a crush on Avril Lavigne when I was a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

• Options
    West coast gentrification is always Cali people fleeing minorities and shitty government and then bein all like why don't you have all these govt services and taco trucks

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    I wonder why none of the people who made those cool-looking revolving cylinder rifles had the idea to aggressively chamfer the head of the cylinder and making it conical. Surely making it conical would help deflect gases upwards and away from the shooter's hands and wrists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7OPiuX-h9g

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options

Feral, it's going to be okay

you are high as fuck

this will not last forever, you will come down eventually

this is a safe place, you are loved

there is some orange juice and celery sticks for you right here

• Options
    The herbal components that we like to put in there like the medicinal mushrooms have that ormus force, an energy that uplifts and levitates. Mushroom spores have been found at every altitude of the earth. Right up into the troposphere. Right in the ionosphere, stratosphere, everywhere -- every single height has been found mushroom spores. Because they can levitate off the planet, because they're surrounded by a shell of ormus, which actually is trying to get to the center of the sun. Occasionally, it gets sling-shotted right off the center of the sun and gets propelled out into the solar system, and eventually gets sling-shotted out across the galaxy, like the way we do our satellites. And so mushrooms are in fact, not from here. They're from somewhere else. They came here. They rode in on the cosmic wind.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    knitdan wrote: »

nah, I thought it was hiding s&m in plain sight. her studio knew what they were selling with her and it wasn't domestic abuse.

edit: most of her videos and songs were fetish inspired, right now selena gomez and demi lovato are fight over that crown today.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    feral is your tailbone energy activating

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

EXCEPT SHIVAHNS OR ANYONE ELSE COOL

There's a shitton of biotech all up and down that coast, as well as many universities that do neuroscience (and I do love the coast) so like

There is a very good chance of me ending up somewhere between SF and Vancouver, at the furthest

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options

no actually that's a pink video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eocCPDxKq1o

trigger warning: fucking female on male DV all up ins

• Options
    feral is your tailbone energy activating

over 9000

• Options
    feral.....

poo
  • Options
    Senjutsu wrote: »

good shrooms

quote from David Avocado Wolfe

great shrooms

• Options
    Mim has talked up Portland a lot. I do not like a lot of overcast skies but apparently the summers are very nice in that area.

• Options
    I hope before I die I learn what is up with the folks doing tailbone yoga, because they seem super high but I am skeptical but I also want tailbone energy too...

• Options
    I remember pink

she dropped off the radar fast

• Options
    West coast gentrification is always Cali people fleeing minorities and shitty government and then bein all like why don't you have all these govt services and taco trucks

tbf

everywhere should have taco trucks

• Options
    if you can't identify each backstreet boy on a track by the sound of their voice then get out of this thread I say

• Options
    I remember pink

actuallly she's continued to have consistent hits! just not this year so far

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    if you can't identify each backstreet boy on a track by the sound of their voice then get out of this thread I say

*leaves*

• Options
    pink has a super awesome voice

she really fucked up with that video/song though

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I remember pink

Um, 2 of her songs were on the radio at my work every day.

• Options
    Responsive web design is kind of a pain in the ass

• Options
    the fat nsync is named Fatone so obviously God exists

• Options
    mandy moore needs to come back.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I hope before I die I learn what is up with the folks doing tailbone yoga, because they seem super high but I am skeptical but I also want tailbone energy too...
    Is that a metaphor for pegging?

This discussion has been closed.