As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

O Classy Night, The Stars Are Brightly Shining! [SECRET SANTA] & [CRYPTIC CARDS]

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    GONMUN IN DISGUISE

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    GONMUN IN DISGUISE

Freedom is the right of all sentient PA'ers!

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    NoizlanifNoizlanif MMO-Whore Registered User regular
    Santee, magical Amazonian people tell me it's on the way and shall arrive friday!

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Speaking of Amazon, they only emailed me today to say my gifts were on their way to Santee even though I ordered them a week ago.

I kinda planned for them to be there before the ICBM from Belfast had arrived, and that may now be the case. :/

Hopefully it all arrives tho

• Options
    So, as previously stated.

I wish to heap the praises of @Passerbye on the thread. :D

Since she got me as her Santee she has been plotting away with Mrs. Gonmun on present ideas and even now my wife shall not divulge what the second package is that is on it's way to me. Each year it amazes just how...generous and thoughtful all of you genuinely are. If ever there was a faith in humanity restoring event on this forum I think that this is it. My family and I are so humbled each year and this year is certainly no exception. From what I have gleaned thus far as soon as Passer suggested that hoodie to my wife her immediate response was "OMG that's awesome! He's going to love it!".

Passerbye you have truly outdone yourself as a Santa and I am floored even still that you have something else on the way as just the hoodie is such a heart-warming present. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. From my family to yours I hope you have a most awesome holiday.

Now, if you will excuse me...
    24ec12b2-bb0b-4448-b47c-3ad8722c57c9_zpsmghenlnx.jpg

I must consult with Teletran-1 and ensure the planet is safe from Decepticon threats. :D

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I've done it Santee. I've Santa'd you so hard that you won't feel anything until next week.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I'm hit! I repeat, confirming a strike by bogey @Captain Marcus on multiple fronts, physical and digital!

kuu92dk0s3y0.jpg

This salvo was able to land while under heavy distraction, likely as planned by the devious Santa having gifted Cook, Serve, Delicious!, To the Moon, and a combination round of Analogue and Hate Plus through Steam.

*cough*

Thanks a bunch, man! I can't wait to read this later this week, it looks rad.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Apparently the package is on its way, and all items are in it. It's expected to arrive in a few days, if Canadians can be trusted with parcel delivery.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Apparently the package is on its way, and all items are in it. It's expected to arrive in a few days, if Canadians can be trusted with parcel delivery.

We can it just costs us an arm and a leg

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

We can it just costs us an arm and a leg

We're very mercenary in that sense.

• Options
    SANTEE THE PACK IS DELIVERED OH MY GOD HURRY HURRY IT'S PROBABLY AT YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW!

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    SANTEE THE PACK IS DELIVERED OH MY GOD HURRY HURRY IT'S PROBABLY AT YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW!

THE PACK IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Shipping is expensive.

Which is my way of saying that I am sending stuff to my santee on thursday when I get paid! :D

Neco on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Been strugglebussing on trying to find local to santee places to buy stuff, ended up getting em sent to me instead. Apparently shipping will be 10 days, so I have like 2 business days left to smush em in there and send it. GON' BE CLOSE!

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    SANTEE, ARE YOU READYYYY???

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    OK I got an unexplained box in the mail!

I shall go look right now.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I'm hit! I'm hit! @LoserForHireX has felled me with flowers!

In class now but pictures and extended gratitude forthcoming!

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i guess i should start shopping for a present

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

... And he was never heard from again.

• Options
    Passerbye wrote: »

... And he was never heard from again.

package was a bomb.

A gift bomb! omg!

Firstly the cocktail shaker and bamboo utensils! The bamboo really is quality, if you lot don't cook with them you should. Excellent!

The cocktail shaker is the lid-with-strainer variety, all metal, no BS coverings or other nonsense that would prevent me from dishwasher cleaning. Perfect!

9vZTYwpl.jpg

Also a very large fine-mesh strainer! The misery of using basically a cocktail strainer to strain the filling for two entire custard-base pies had me wishing for this more than any other kitchen device this season. Thank you!

kIm6LhSl.jpg?2

Note the brand, Winco. Much more reliable than their competitor Loseco.
    jVY925kl.jpg

And the capstone, the solution to my "I don't know shit about Marvel, help me nerd better plz" problem:

hkOxkt1l.jpg?1

This thing is amazing! It's dense as hell and I'm going to read it cover to cover. Thank you!!

Also included, a joke about atheists that had Bel and I snickering but it begins "Part 4" and I don't know what that means?! And, in standard postal bomb style there was no name included!

Thank you stealthy Secret Santa! These are all excellent and useful. :):):)

• Options
    I got another thing!

dBWRDXu.jpg?1

Thanks again Delmain!

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I got another thing!

dBWRDXu.jpg?1

Thanks again Delmain!

huh, I didn't think that would ever make it

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »
    I got another thing!

dBWRDXu.jpg?1

Thanks again Delmain!

huh, I didn't think that would ever make it

Why?

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Amazon sent me like 5 notices saying it's status had changed and that it wouldn't shit from that company and it was at a warehouse and it was...

I never even got a message saying it had finally shipped. =P

• Options
    Ok, I'm gonna send another card for my Cryptic Carder. They don't live that far away and I mailed it over a week ago.

• Options
    Or... do... do people wait until Christmas day to open Christmas cards? Is that a thing?

• Options
    Or... do... do people wait until Christmas day to open Christmas cards? Is that a thing?

Not that I heard of. My mum spend much of this weekend getting all the cards sent off.

• Options

Usually they get opened immediately and become part of the decoration, yeah?

• Options
    I'm still waiting on the thing I need to be cryptic. :/

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    bvAV6Uj.jpg

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Hello, I received a Kiva gift card from R but I am unsure if it was Secret Santa or not! It probably was! Thank youuuu

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    lpda5sbjerq4.jpg
    Thanks Secret Santa! We are all caught up to Dec 8th now :)

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I will be sending stuff out probably tomorrow, if not then it will be Friday.

Thank goodness I make things all year and save them for the holidays because otherwise I'd never get it all done.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

Usually they get opened immediately and become part of the decoration, yeah?

That's what I do. We usually don't put up a tree, I just have a string with cards hung on it.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    The delivery dates on all my Amazon orders are backwards of what they were when I was sending them out; the first was last and the last was first. Multiple retailers through Amazon is apparently a pain.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    OK!

@LoserForHireX omg you are the best!!!

I got this box right before class! I sat in a corner and tried to open it as quietly as possible because I could not restrain my HOLIDAY CHEER

IVyBuFjm.jpg

WHAT COULD IT BE?

korTlKzm.jpg

FLOWER HEADBANDS??? SO MANY OF THEM THEY ARE SO CUTE (I wore the yellow one all day)

BUT WAIT THERE WAS MORE

wH05yQsm.jpg

A bag!

fhKrRQ0m.jpg

A card!

Y4cWuJDm.jpg

And these! These gorgeous things have dried flowers in them! They're beautiful thank you soooo much aaaaa

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Amazon says, "Hey, your package hasn't shipped yet, and we know you ordered it like two weeks ago, but we still totally expect it to arrive tomorrow."

84688.jpg

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Yay!!!

I'm so glad that you like everything!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Part one of my gift is in the mail (to me) to package with the other stuff!

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART