The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Star Wars: X-wing Miniatures Game] Finish What You Start! (Your collection.)

19495969798100»

• AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Man I wish I played enough to actually require sleeving my cards.

Same. I am very OCD about protecting my gaming stuff.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Steam & NNID - Athenor // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    I'm blogging about my experiences purging my toy collection... read about it here!
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    The cards are so secondary to me. I just print out or have my phone handle my squad. Doesn't help that some useful cards are in ships I have no interest to purchase or field, so being able to just print it is convenient.
    I can't remember the last time I actually laid out my squad using cards.

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=10zfegkyoor3b.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    I usually play at my house with friends, but even when I pack up I just bring the entire giant freaking plano. I think this has become detrimental to getting new players as they see that and the army transports and a giant binder with cards and they NOPE right out of considering picking a set up for themselves. Some print-outs of cards with preplanned squads and reorganizing my plano so I only have to bring one of the mini-organizers should help out a bit. I also decided to order the Felderr cases. One thing that sold me on them is that the individual cut-outs are super modular, so I can just pack what I need for the night. I mean, sure I could do that with my existing pluck foam sheets as well, but they don't look as nice.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • webguy20webguy20 Registered User regular
    I usually play at my house with friends, but even when I pack up I just bring the entire giant freaking plano. I think this has become detrimental to getting new players as they see that and the army transports and a giant binder with cards and they NOPE right out of considering picking a set up for themselves. Some print-outs of cards with preplanned squads and reorganizing my plano so I only have to bring one of the mini-organizers should help out a bit. I also decided to order the Felderr cases. One thing that sold me on them is that the individual cut-outs are super modular, so I can just pack what I need for the night. I mean, sure I could do that with my existing pluck foam sheets as well, but they don't look as nice.

Yea I have a big plano that has all the bits I need to play a round, plus enough room for whatever squad I'm fielding. The rest of the fleet stays at home.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    FFG announced the TIE Silencer and B/SF-17 Resistance Bomber.

There is a huge thread complaining that the Bomber is way too small using the A-Wing in the shot as a size comparison but then someone else used a photo of an actress in the ball turret and determined that the scale is actually pretty close to accurate.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

DarkPrimusElvenshaeMNC Dovercrimsoncoyote
  • FuselageFuselage Bantha Three ValhallaRegistered User regular
    I got two prints signed by Colin Cantwell at a game store near the house I'm buying. Got them addressed, one each, to the kids and framed. They'll get them when they're older.

crimsoncoyotePolaritieH3KnucklesMNC DoverElvenshae