As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SWTOR] A new chapter is out

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Been watching SFDebris' take on SWTOR from a couple of years ago and the whispers his FP-partner sent, likely not knowing who he is judging by what they said, seems to pretty well encapsulate FP-runs down to three lines.

xyEUXZP.jpg

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Haha I forgot to mention, I was talking to Doc (which is mostly me going "Why are you like this?") and of all people, Kaliyo shows up. She's his ex-girlfriend.

I'm like Oh my god of course she is, they're made for each other. Also I've never been so glad to see Kaliyo in my life.

Me: Kaliyo could you take him back for me. Take him off my hands. Please. Or maybe stab him to death like you did most of your ex-boyfriends.
    Kaliyo: nah you're stuck with him now
    Me: Do Not Want

*edit* I choose to believe she left him alive with me because she thinks it's much funnier that way. Also, to be honest, him being stuck on a ship with this statuesque amazon woman warrior who is more romantically interested in her former Padawan, her trusty droid, and the cranky Sith dude glowering in a corner? Probably the best punishment for his arrogant ass. "I think the droid would make a better husband than you."

Lucid_Seraph on
    See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    Spoilers about tomorrow's addition to the game's story has apparently leaked on SWTOR's Reddit. Here's the post that details what occurs.
    There's not much point in putting in work to release the conversations; everyone will see it tomorrow anyway. But here's a short summary of the story:

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW

First, you head to an abandoned Imperial listening post, where Theron has left a message with coordinates to Nathema. Also, you encounter holograms explaining the backstory. It turns out that Zildrog is a god (similar to Izax) that can destroy the galaxy. The big surprise is that SCORPIO is helping the Order of Zildrog to awaken Zildrog. The GEMINI droids keep calling her, so she wants them (and the Eternal Fleet) destroyed so that she is freed.

You escape the listening post shortly before it self-destructs, then head to Nathema. On Nathema, Theron explains how he heard of the Order of Zildrog and planned to infiltrate them to stop them. Since SCORPIO was monitoring all conversations, his betrayal had to look real and he couldn't tell us about it.

During the flashpoint, you encounter an enemy from your class story (there's a different NPC with unique dialogue for each class). It looks like they were frozen in carbonite on Nathema. In Veteran/Master mode, this boss will be replaced by a Hooded Figure. The third boss is Vinn Atrius, leader of the Order of Zildrog, and the final boss is Zildrog himself.

At the end, you have the choice to kill Theron or let him live. Also, you can choose to marry either Theron or Lana. The end result is that the Eternal Alliance has lost both the Gravestone and the Fleet, so they are vulnerable and will have to join either the Empire and Republic.

About a FP-boss mentioned in the leak:
    Is it just me or does hearing about a 'Hooded Figure' that only shows up in hard mode make you think of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ugBKHOQV3Q

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Storytime, children.

Back in February I re-subscribed to get the armor and speeder thing. I met all the requirements, but Bioware themselves apparently hadn't paid much attention when they wrote them out, so I didn't get credit. As a result, I wasn't getting my stuff. This resulted in a two-week back and forth with customer service which ended in "yes, you should get this, but your account is marked as being unable to get it and I can't change that, so I'm just going to manually give this to the character you first filed the ticket on and then escalate to the dev team for an account-wide unlock".

No resolution yet, although I did get the speeder and armor on that alt as promised. (Sadly I wanted the Chiss speeder for one of my Chiss toons whom I play as an Ascendancy loyalist, but I raised the question on a human character.) I think I will re-escalate tomorrow seeing as how aside from bug fixes there's been no announcements as to what they're going to be doing next storywise so they're probably not that busy lol. (Also I'm not subscribed right now but I will be tomorrow so they won't be able to summarily ignore me.)

BUT ANYWAY.

The whole point is that this wouldn't have happened if they'd been clear/honest in the requirements for that promotion.

Now check out the requirements section at the bottom of this page detailing this year's May the 4th Be With You promotion.

• Options
    Some more datadigging about an encounter in the new FP has come up. First box is a list of dialogue datamined out with a follow-up reply on SWTOR-Reddit making some guesses and pointing out who's who.
    H5gCuMV.png
    Some guesswork involved but I think: Knight: Bela Kiwiiks or Darth Ravage (Ravage I'm not too sure about), Trooper: General Essith or General Garza, Smuggler: Master Sumalee or Nexia Kirill (the Voidwolf's daughter), Warrior: Baras or Servant One (not sure about Servant One), Inquisitor: Khem Val or Zash, Bounty Hunter: Malea Janarus (the former Chancellor's wife) or Lord Vindus (not sure about Vindus), Agent: Shara Jenn (Watcher Two) or Marcus Trant (the SIS Director)., Consular: Gaden-Ko or Sophia Faresh

It seems like it might depend on some choices from the base game. Or Iokath choice. Knight gets Bela Kiwiiks if they're darkside and (maybe) Ravage if they're light. Consular gets Gaden-Ko for dark, Sophia Faresh for light. Trooper seems to get Garza if they side with the Empire, otherwise they get Essith (an Imperial General). Smuggler seems to be based on what you did at the end of your class story, you get Sumalee if you became a crime lord, otherwise you get the Voidwolf's daughter. Warrior gets Baras I'd assume if he's alive, otherwise Servant One. Inquisitor seems to be based on what you did with Khem. If you let Zash take over, he comes for you. Otherwise Zash comes for you in a new body. Bounty Hunter depends on whether or not you killed the Chancellor or Tormen. You get the Chancellor's wife for killing the Chancellor, and Lord Vindus for killing Tormen. Agent gets Watcher Two if they're a double agent for the Republic, otherwise they get Marcus Trant.

• Options
    Hmm. Wondering about the implications of some of those choices.
    Obviously the whole point of it is to bring the Eternal Alliance story to an end, i.e. hit the reset button.

However, given that the Alliance is made up of people from both sides, do the Sith Lords you have join the Republic if you side with them or do the Jedi join the Empire if you turn to them? And on a personal level, given their previously-displayed strong loyalty--Lana in particular, whom as a Republic character you can ask to switch sides several times during Shadow of Revan--are you allowed to marry Lana if you side with the Republic, or Theron if you side with the Empire?

Also on a character level it's sad that Inquisitors apparently don't even get the chance to get Khem Val or Zash back. So they and the Trooper are the only characters who don't get their full roster back in story.

Regardless, it's clear they're done with the Eternal Alliance story--and possibly the game as a whole--so they're hitting the reset button. Possibly to end the game in a few months?

• Options
    mjn6172mjn6172 King of the Lurkers, also secretly a Freemason (shhhhh.) Registered User regular
    So I recently resubscribed to play through the last few class stories that I never finished, and I have a comment on the Sith Warrior story. I'm putting it under spoilers just as a precaution, just in case there's anyone else like me who hasn't ever run that story:
    FUCK MALAVAI QUINN. I've always trusted him, he was efficient, loyal, and focused on the job. Honestly, he and Pierce have been my favorite companions, especially compared to the other lunatics I have on board. Now, as I'm heading to Corellia, he decides it's the perfect time to betray me to Darth Baras. OK, fine, he's an idiot, and I easily break out of his little trap, but apparently he gets off with no goosing consequences!

I'm playing full Dark Side. I've literally killed MOUNTAINS of idiots for far less reason than this (or sometimes no reason at all, Sith have those kind of days.) I get an option to choke him ALMOST to death, but I have to let him live. We go back to my ship, and he acts like nothing happened. He just keeps going on about Moff Broysc, and how terrible he is. No acknowledgement of what he's done, no follow up, NOTHING! I realize he's a companion, and they usually can't be killed, but damnit if there's anyone who deserves it it's him!

Sorry, just had to get that rant off my chest, I'm good now. In my head canon he's dead, and I'll never use him again.

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
  • Options
    Finished the Jedi Knight story. It felt... anticlimactic? Like, it's very clearly like YEAH THAT GUY AIN'T DEAD. I think I now see why some people say that the post main story makes the most sense as a Jedi Knight.

Started a Bounty Hunter for a few reasons: I'd like to round out the class-specific buffs through my Legacy, and I like alternating Republic-Empire so I at least get different planet order / maybe have time to forget some of the quests. I was kinda like ehhh, I'm not that interested in bounty hunters as a concept really, kinda dumb... but then I made her a 7 ft tall buff Rattataki who TOWERS over everybody and that's been fun to play her as a total hardass. I don't usually feel justified/right in Bioware games playing someone who's like "where my credits at" because bioware games tend to go "You're a bad person if you're like this" ... but for someone who is a bounty hunter that feels justified. Where my credits at?

Also making her that Hueg means that Mako looks EVEN TINIER.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Oh man. Bounty hunter is great if you go full dark side. Unlike some of the other classes it's almost perfectly over the top where it's funny, and you don't end up feeling like a bad person for taking those darkside choices.

• Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    My last Bounty Hunter started out as a joke, being a body type 3 female sith named DeathBy SnuSnu or something close to it. I ended up enjoying it immensely.

I kept waiting for a chance to give piggyback rides to Mako. In combat.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    mjn6172 wrote: »
    So I recently resubscribed to play through the last few class stories that I never finished, and I have a comment on the Sith Warrior story. I'm putting it under spoilers just as a precaution, just in case there's anyone else like me who hasn't ever run that story:
    FUCK MALAVAI QUINN. I've always trusted him, he was efficient, loyal, and focused on the job. Honestly, he and Pierce have been my favorite companions, especially compared to the other lunatics I have on board. Now, as I'm heading to Corellia, he decides it's the perfect time to betray me to Darth Baras. OK, fine, he's an idiot, and I easily break out of his little trap, but apparently he gets off with no goosing consequences!

I'm playing full Dark Side. I've literally killed MOUNTAINS of idiots for far less reason than this (or sometimes no reason at all, Sith have those kind of days.) I get an option to choke him ALMOST to death, but I have to let him live. We go back to my ship, and he acts like nothing happened. He just keeps going on about Moff Broysc, and how terrible he is. No acknowledgement of what he's done, no follow up, NOTHING! I realize he's a companion, and they usually can't be killed, but damnit if there's anyone who deserves it it's him!

Sorry, just had to get that rant off my chest, I'm good now. In my head canon he's dead, and I'll never use him again.

1. A common sentiment.
    2. You'll have to wait a while, but if you really want to, you can.
    You'll be reunited with Quinn after the end of KotFE and KotET, when you return to Iokath. Killing him is possible there, and again, a popular choice.

• Options
    mjn6172mjn6172 King of the Lurkers, also secretly a Freemason (shhhhh.) Registered User regular
    mjn6172 wrote: »

1. A common sentiment.
    2. You'll have to wait a while, but if you really want to, you can.
    You'll be reunited with Quinn after the end of KotFE and KotET, when you return to Iokath. Killing him is possible there, and again, a popular choice.

Ooooh, really? That's something to look forward to at least!

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
  • Options
    I can't take Taro Blood seriously. His name makes me think of the Taro Plant, which in turn makes me think of Hawaiian Poi, which is a tasteless kinda grey-purple slime. Which is what he is. A tasteless, kinda grey-purple slime.

• Options
    soylenthsoylenth Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I'm enjoying the KotFE stuff, but I have 8 characters and I can't see taking more than one of them through all this. The individual story missions are so loooong and involve a lot of running back and forth across the same swamp or city.

• Options
    Considering that the Eternal Empire stuff seems to be wrapping up with this week's new story-content, do you think we may get some sort of E3 announcement this year on SWTOR's next expansion?

• Options
    Okay, so, thoughts on the Nathema Conspiracy. The tag is long and full of spoilers.
    I thought it was very clever that Zildrog's body turns out to be the Gravestone. A dragon indeed. It also provides a neat method for destroying the Fleet and both a reason and method for the Gravestone to be destroyed. Somewhat annoyed we didn't get anything from Koth for characters where he's still present complaining about losing his ship. Or, for that matter, a relationship capstone like with Lana and Theron.

Zildrog implies it was also involved in the scouring of Nathema for Valkorion, which I didn't like. He didn't need Zildrog to eat Ziost. And even though Zildrog still exists, after Valkorion's death Nathema is becoming a more or less normal world again well before Zildrog is destroyed.

Very annoyed that the bonus quest gives literally nothing right now. I presume it's a bug.

I misunderstood the earlier spoilers and thought that it was SCORPIO and not a rogue GEMINI captain who was helping the Order of Zildrog, and her defeat would also destroy Iokath. Because, y'know. Iokath still exists at the end of this. That needs to be taken care of one way or another. And the machine gods, which even if the player hasn't taken control of them, it happened in canon. Or else. You know. They would have killed everyone.

The characters chosen for the various roles in the Order broadly make sense, even if two of them are completely new. They also split it so that regardless of which dark and light choices you made, you get one new character and one old character with a grudge against you. Of the four characters, Mortis is the one that makes the least sense to me. Granted he is a Dark Councillor, and so Sith philosophy would probably be important to him, but his primary motivation appearing to be philosophical and his secondary motivation appearing to be vengeance against Lana makes little sense. Indo turning against you if you're a tyrant, on the other hand, is entirely in keeping, and even if they were never mentioned before (I'm disappointed we didn't get a chance to meet Zera before now if you spared Senya), the motivations of the other two are perfectly understandable.

I see Bioware has heard peoples' complaints about the amount of trash mobs in A Traitor Among the Chiss and Crisis on Umbara and rather than reducing the amount of trash decided to make it so that trash can drop 240 augment schematics that aren't BoP so you can sell them on the GTN. Incidentally, I sold one of those in like six hours for a 1.4m, and I undercut by a fair chunk. Though that plus increasing supply may have lead to a price-cutting war as last I checked it's down to around 200k.

And they also made some trash night-unkillable from an ability that doesn't have casting time, can't be interrupted, doesn't seem to cause a buff or debuff, and operates while the enemies are free to attack you. (The only thing that seems to slow down their healing is stuns? In any case my Concealment Operative and Dirty Fighting Scoundrel had a better time of it than most.)

The bosses were...fine. They weren't impossible, they had interesting mechanics (some of which I'm not sure I've seen implemented in that exact way before), and they looked cool. I think the Ancient Guardian droid was my favorite. Zildrog having a 60-seconds-till-the-party-wipes timer after you beat Vinn is annoying on solo tank playthroughs unless you take a chance and switch Lana to DPS for the fight.

Now, for the class-specific stuff.

Servant One going after a lightside-aligned Jedi Knight makes perfect sense. Honestly he'd make sense for a darksider, too. Master Kiwiiks showing up for dark side knights kind of fits, though. (I hope, for characters who took this path, it makes the eventual reunion with Kira down the line much more awkward.)

Darth Ravage's reason for going after the Wrath is pure Sith and he was always a dick anyway. Baras showing up if you didn't kill him also works.

A Sith and former Child of the Emperor deciding to go after a light-oriented Consular also makes sense. The flip side, if you killed her, is Gaden-Ko, her friend and the Voss whom you helped become a Mystic to win the Voss forces for your attack on Corellia. Not as into that, but Voss are weird.

Zash/Khem Val escaping the mind trap to possess other people and going after the Inquisitor for revenge is easily the best of these story choices.

The Agent getting Marcus Trant (if loyal) or Shara Jenn (if a Republic double agent) also fits. There are two problems: 1. since becoming a double agent basically nothing has happened on that front with the agent, and 2. Marcus has never before seen in the game, though he'd been mentioned a couple of times, and was featured in comics and novels set before the game began. Obscure as they are, Sophia Farash (the Consular characters) were at least part of a full planetary class story.

If you didn't side with the Empire in the return to Iokath, the Trooper gets a completely new character only tangentially related to Rakton. General Essith doesn't even have a Wookieepedia page yet FFS. (If you sided with the Empire you get Garza. This fits much better.)

The Hunter also gets two brand-new never-before-mentioned characters, Janarus's wife or Tormen's apprentice. They, at least, have more motivation than Essith.

And the Smuggler gets either the Voidwolf's daughter (also brand-new) or, if you ordered the pirate fleet to pillage and burn after defeating him, Master Sumalee (who I suppose they picked in part because they already had Vanessa Marshall in studio for Kiwiiks). Weirdly, on my main smuggler I took the money and ran instead of taking command of the pirate fleet, but Sumalee still turned up. Possibly that was because I've been trying to get dark side tokens on my smuggler to get the cosmetic stuff so she's like level 4 dark, but she still didn't sic the pirate fleet on the Republic. That was annoying. I liked Sumalee. On the one hand, more emotional impact; on the other hand, glitches and boo I had to kill a character who I liked that should have been on my side.

I was not able to leave Theron behind at any point, because Troy Baker is too damn good at his job and also none of my mains are that mean. Likewise, I was only able to justify one character kicking him out of the Alliance after the return. It doesn't help when you know what he says if you take him back.

Also my agent and Theron are getting gay married yayyy...

Aside from that, implication during the final dialog does seem to be that if you want, you will able to be Sith but part of the Republic, or Jedi and part of the Empire.

Also, after less than one playthrough for each class, I got the full Order of Zildrog set--which are also BoE not BoP, unlike the Ascendancy/Outcast outfits, nice work BW--and the companion droid three times. Hooray for my Jedi Shadow! They get another Force-sensitive order to disguise themselves as!

Last but not least, the post-story emails.

They're all right I guess. Nothing special. No unique message for the Agent from SCORPIO, and no replacement message for those who killed SCORPIO. It was interesting to see SCORPIO was aware of what was going on (if you spared her) and did dick-all entirely because she was curious to see how you'd handle again. Then again she's a Dyson sphere now. I guess she doesn't have much to worry about.

Part of me can't wait for the story development that either kicks Iokath out of the galaxy or destroys it.

And then there's another bug, one of the more interesting ones in the whole game. It's from Jaesa Willsaam. It has no subject. And it's her warning you to keep your "new plaything" (and using a male pronoun) away from her, or her hand might slip. In short, they created an email wherein if you, presumably as a Sith Warrior, had a relationship with Theron, then he joined the Order of Zildrog, then you brought back dark Jaesa, resumed a pre-existing relationship with her, and then went on to re-hook-up with Theron after he came back at the end of The Nathema Conspiracy, Jaesa will email you about it. And then it triggered that email for my agent. Even though Jaesa's not even re-recruitable yet.

I mean, I'm glad they're going to be thorough about possibilities, I guess?

As for the companion returns,
    Oh look, Felix got tortured by some more bad people for the information in his head some more. And now he's even more of a sadboy. Meh. Slightly more interesting that before I suppose, because he's not quite so "Yeah that happened and it was bad but I'm better now lol" and seems more willing to admit that he is damaged and might not be suitable boyfriend material anymore?

And Akaavi and Mako working together is somehow perfect. Brains and brawn again, just like it used to be. The writing was maybe a little too earnest on Mako's side, especially the romance stuff, but on the other hand, nice to see she hadn't entirely lost that Mako chipperness.

Akaavi, too, has become oddly sentimental, but I suppose it could be that she's just matured in the intervening years. Less angry, more willing to be honest about her feelings. And of course she just got reunited with an old friend/lover after six years apart. However, it sounds as though Kath Soucie and Maury Sterling have forgotten how to do their character's voice. The female smuggler could just be bad equipment but the male smuggler voice sounds almost nothing like it used to. And that's fine, really; it's like half a dozen new lines, but the male smuggler was all cool and smooth and now he sounds like a gormless dork.

Also, sale on collection unlocks! 50% off! I unlocked like six pages' worth of bronze-level stuff.

• Options
    This is what I've been saving my monthly CCs for. Ohhhh yeah.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    EA's offering a sale on a special package on their Origin site, giving you two months of sub-time plus 1050CC and the KotOR Swoop Bike mount for 20 bucks instead of 30. I tried it out and you can use the code it gives you on the proper SWTOR site instead of using it through their own.

Owenashi on
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    There's also a new free hairstyle out:

6uuyqjr49xv01.jpg

Orca on
  • Options
    Where do you get that? Is it already free or do you have to pick up an item-unlock for it?

• Options
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Where do you get that? Is it already free or do you have to pick up an item-unlock for it?

Completely free if you're a premium player supposedly (subscriber I guess?).

It showed up in my available hairstyles as the last non-unlock hairstyle when I tried making a new character to verify.

• Options
    Minor spoiler.
    It's the hairstyle of the leader of the Order of Zildrog.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    EA's offering a sale on a special package on their Origin site, giving you two months of sub-time plus 1050CC and the KotOR Swoop Bike mount for 20 bucks instead of 30. I tried it out and you can use the code it gives you on the proper SWTOR site instead of using it through their own.

Thanks for the note, I went ahead and picked this up.
    One handy bit, if it matters - you don't have to redeem the code right away, if it's inconvenient to start the clock running now.

• Options
    Sooo for whatever fucking reason, the game won't launch anymore. I click "play" from the launcher and it closes the launcher and briefly does the stupid Windows mouse spinny thing and then... nothing happens. Any ideas on wtf is going on?

• Options
    Quick question about a certain Companion tied to KotFE/KotET's plot.
    Once SCORPIO's out of the plot after Iokath's events, is it possible to summon her as a Companion via the Companion Retreval console or is she completely gone?

• Options
    Sooo for whatever fucking reason, the game won't launch anymore. I click "play" from the launcher and it closes the launcher and briefly does the stupid Windows mouse spinny thing and then... nothing happens. Any ideas on wtf is going on?

1) try the old rebootskie, sometimes it doesn't fully shut down for some reason leaving you out of luck when you try to start up
    2) These days I don't know how to do a repair install, so if I run into problems I'll just do an uninstall and let it reinstall overnight. There's probably a better way to do it.

• Options
    Try this:

Delete the BitRaider folder. It doesn't contain any essential game files--it's a third party thing that manages downloads--but is still counted as part of the install, so the game will automatically reinstall it as well as any other missing files.

• Options
    Anyone on Star Forge wanna team up with my Juggernaut tank later today to clear the Eternal Championship? I've almost got Bowdaar to Rank 10 but it'd be nice to recruit him with the championship belt around my waist.

• Options
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Try this:

Delete the BitRaider folder. It doesn't contain any essential game files--it's a third party thing that manages downloads--but is still counted as part of the install, so the game will automatically reinstall it as well as any other missing files.

So I tried that, and I think because I got confused and ALSO deleted the BitRaider EXE, it kinda fucked everything up, and the launcher hung without letting me hit Play.

I'm now trying something posted on the forums that apparently lets you disable BitRaider entirely. But that means doing another complete re-patch, so that's fun.

• Options
    Disabling Bitraider is completely worth the total reinstall, fortunately.

• Options
    Anyone on Star Forge wanna team up with my Juggernaut tank later today to clear the Eternal Championship? I've almost got Bowdaar to Rank 10 but it'd be nice to recruit him with the championship belt around my waist.

Nevermind, managed to find some help from a nice Mercenary and shot my way through with only one death. Now Bowdaar's on my side and I'm free to hit the final chapters of KotFE.

• Options
    Also there's a hidden achievement that was just added to the game, possibly ahead of schedule. Next time you're all on the fleet, go to the cantina and look for a Twi'lek in helmet named Paxton Rall...

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Oh my god, there is a Cybernetic Varactyl available now and I just spent 40 million credits for it and it was worth every penny.

Shut up, that was not an impulse buy you're an impulse buy.

Orca on
  • Options
    A small price to pay for SCIENCE!

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm never actually going to finish the plotline of this game.

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm never actually going to finish the plotline of this game.

How far are you in it and with which character, Tube?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I just did the Galt Rennow section with my warrior a couple of months ago and then failed to boot it up again for the two months remaining that I'd subscribed. I think it's just that I don't enjoy the gameplay enough to persevere, I guess I could probably knock the remaining chapters out over a weekend.

• Options
    The vanilla chapters are the best. The new stuff you are just an important character in the Valkorian family’s story.

• Options
    Though with the latest Flashpoint-release, it looks like they're going to properly move away from FE/ET content for the most part and get back into Republic Vs Empire stuff.

• Options
    Orca wrote: »
    The vanilla chapters are the best. The new stuff you are just an important character in the Valkorian family’s story.

And then after they're dealt with it's the Theron and Lana Show, guest-starring the Outlander, with occasional cameos from Hylo and Arcann (if you don't kill him).
    Though with the latest Flashpoint-release, it looks like they're going to properly move away from FE/ET content for the most part and get back into Republic Vs Empire stuff.

It was inevitable but I think if they'd had the resources they could have done some really good stuff with the shift, but they just didn't have the time and/or money and/or people. Plus there was the voice actor's strike, which no doubt hurt as character-heavy a story as this.