As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I tried to make a new [Game Grumps] thread, but I missed.

• Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    The tree jutsu thing was boring, but I really like the Oney Ganondorf challenge videos. Good stuff. I've also watched the Wrestlemania video a few times now, and I love how much fun they're having. I wish Wrasslin' games were still like that, and not dumb simulation type games now. Also, look that Nathan guy up if you've never seen his stuff. Super funny videos.

I REALLY want to watch those videos, but I REALLY hate Oney. Shame.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    What's wrong with Oney? He's great.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    He also barely gets a word in edge-wise, aside from the usual silly voices he does

• Options
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    What's wrong with Oney? He's great.

Well, he lectured a black person about why it was OK for him, a white guy, to drop N-bombs. Also, my personal interactions with him on Twitter have been less than pleasant.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Everyone into the monkey pit!

Everyone

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Speaking of monkey pit, nothing like some Grump on Grump on Grump on Grump on Grump on Grump action!

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Speaking of monkey pit, nothing like some Grump on Grump on Grump on Grump on Grump on Grump action!
    Ninja Brian executing Danny for the win was poetic, really.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Go Science Daddy!
    I was really rooting for Danny there... but it was a mostly accurate simulation. It probably should've come down to Barry vs Science Daddy

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    ShimshaiShimshai Flush with Success! Isle of EmeraldRegistered User regular
    Steam/Origin: Shimshai

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Kinda wish they did Off The Record instead so they could continue the adventure of Frank West, War Reporter

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Half the fun of Off the Record is having played DR2 first so you can see where the story goes off the rails.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

If they ever do that again, they should get all six to comment on it.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Today's Zelda was the first episode in a long time to actually make me angry.

Arin at 2 1/2 hearts...
    Dan - "Wow, do you have any potions or anything?"
    Arin - "No, I don't."
    Arin deliberately changes from normal boots to sliding boots.

...Arin please.

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    I enjoy Dan telling him how irritated fans will be with him at various intervels.

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    I'm really looking forward to the inevitable supercut/mashup of this playthrough and his Sequelitis episode

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    What sort of mashup would that be? I mean, the sequelitis raises plenty of valid points.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mulletude wrote: »
    I enjoy Dan telling him how irritated fans will be with him at various intervels.
    I enjoy how both Danny and Jon developed a knack for sensing when Arin was doing something that was going to catch hell with viewers.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    I enjoy how both Danny and Jon developed a knack for sensing when Arin was doing something that was going to catch hell with viewers.

Haha, yeah. Dan seems way more attuned to it now. I rarely get antsy watching them play but todays Zelda got me there

• Options
    Eh, Arin's spectacular Zelda fuckups has been done. I'm up for his spectacular Dead Rising fuckups!

Oh, for those who haven't played it, DR2 is much easier than the original. The plot requirements are less time-intensive, you can make use of combo weapons early on, and most importantly, LESS STUPID SURVIVOR AI.

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    What sort of mashup would that be? I mean, the sequelitis raises plenty of valid points.

Somebody will try and contrast his assertions with footage of him fucking up this playthrough, for sure.

• Options
    Eh, Arin's spectacular Zelda fuckups has been done. I'm up for his spectacular Dead Rising fuckups!

Oh, for those who haven't played it, DR2 is much easier than the original. The plot requirements are less time-intensive, you can make use of combo weapons early on, and most importantly, LESS STUPID SURVIVOR AI.

DR 2 was great and improved on 1 in a lot of ways. Haven't watched yet but Dannys reaction to the opening 'mission' should be wonderful

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular

Somebody will try and contrast his assertions with footage of him fucking up this playthrough, for sure.

I haven't watched it in a while but Arin did a good job of backing up his assertions with clips.

As bad as he seems at Zelda, he put a lot of effort into his critism. I admire that more than being a gaming pro.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Didn't like the find zombrex every 24 hrs thing that much though.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

Oh geez, this Zelda one is superb.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

as long as they include the fucking clams flashback it will be all worth it

https://youtu.be/rqZZQCnkmH4?t=1m13s

1m 13s

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsumYKmur_g

Apologies if this has been linked already but it's new to me!

steam_sig.png
  • Options

DR 2 was great and improved on 1 in a lot of ways. Haven't watched yet but Dannys reaction to the opening 'mission' should be wonderful

Seems like Danny's played the game before.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Their Dead Rising playthrough was excellent, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    That Petting Zoo video was posted before, but it's so awesome. The editing is really funny.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    FYI Give Grumps starts in just a little over an hour

• Options

Oh definitely. DR2 is in my top 30 games period. That said, because its balanced to difficulty so much better, it wasn't nearly as scary. I mean, maybe they're not supposed to be, but DR1 actually gave me a nightmare once. Not because of the zombies or psychos or anything. Because of the CLOCK.

• Options
    Danny seems to be really proactive about keeping Arin focused in this DR2 playthrough. It's unusual, but cool.

• Options
    Ocarina of Time:
    Danny's mind is blown at Sheik's reveal. And it is wonderful.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    i totally love that dan actually noticed when arin slipped up but thought he was just goofing

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwY09mV9kTE

Yes, it's exactly what you think it is.

• Options
    Donnicton wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwY09mV9kTE

Yes, it's exactly what you think it is.

Do they bring that up? Please tell me they don't. I just want to enjoy Arin being stupid.

• Options
    Aww I was hoping one of them would comment on the girl that is 1018 human years old

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    As we predicted (and hoped,) Dead or Alive 3 is already nicely driving Arin mad, though not yet in the ways I expected.

Today's also the end of the first run of Dead Rising 2. I'm ... torn about them doing it. They always seem to have fun with these games. But I know this one much better than the first, so it's easier for me to spot their numerous screwups.

• Options
    I wanna get tickets for both New York shows but I don't know who I'd take