As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The "Bad" [fashion] Thread: Technically also things Man was not meant to digest.

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    Will do! I saw a lot of good reviews on youtube, but I just hope they're not too drying. That's the problem I usually run into with transfer-proof lipsticks.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I got a new haircut and think I look rather dapper.

New_Haircut_pic.jpg

who... who is this... dad-like person
    what has he done with zonugal

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I got a new haircut and think I look rather dapper.

New_Haircut_pic.jpg

who... who is this... dad-like person
    what has he done with zonugal

@BahamutZERO, what if I told you I supervise children?

What if I told you I also supervise the people who supervise children?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I knew that!
    you just look totally different

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Now you just need a big ol' honkin' Ned Flanders Tom Selleck mustache to complete the look

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I got new earrings and a new choker! No regrets. Hard to photograph though ESPECIALLY when it's so humid your whole bod is just a tragedy.
    urdfKnal.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Girl if that's the winter of your discontent I can't begin to imagine how glorious a summer the sun of York will bring

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I got new earrings and a new choker! No regrets. Hard to photograph though ESPECIALLY when it's so humid your whole bod is just a tragedy.
    urdfKnal.jpg

Dang.

Just, dang.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I need a new wallet. I have an old tri-fold leather wallet that works fine, but it's designed for carrying lots of bills and little else. I rarely if ever carry cash, but have a small handful of plastic, and then things like business cards and loyalty cards. I also don't want it to look stupid. Anyone find a gem lately?

I simply cannot spruik for Bellroy hard enough. Damn near invincible vegetable-tanned leather, brilliant design (to keep your wallet flat and slim) and reasonable prices.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    urdfKnal.jpg

Dang.

Just, dang.

like damn tho rite

poo
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    I need a new wallet. I have an old tri-fold leather wallet that works fine, but it's designed for carrying lots of bills and little else. I rarely if ever carry cash, but have a small handful of plastic, and then things like business cards and loyalty cards. I also don't want it to look stupid. Anyone find a gem lately?

I simply cannot spruik for Bellroy hard enough. Damn near invincible vegetable-tanned leather, brilliant design (to keep your wallet flat and slim) and reasonable prices.

Gotta go with this, here. I love, love by Bellroy. My brother adores his as well.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    LaOs wrote: »

Gotta go with this, here. I love, love by Bellroy. My brother adores his as well.
    Hm, not heard of them before. They look super swank. Thanks!

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i've got a leather wallet that's still truckin along, but i think i'd like to try out a slimfold wallet at some point

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    I'm currently using a Slimfold Softshell. It's not the prettiest thing but it's well made, functional, very low key. I've also had a Tyvek one from their original Kickstarter (my softshell is too) and it did not wear well after a year of use and looked rather ragged.

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    new shoes, using up Target gift cards!
    new color of my fave sandal on top (kinda oxblood!); feeling out the bottom one, but it's a great shade.
    s0Opce9l.jpg

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    thank you for showing proper footwear etiquette and including the hair tie

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    my glasses got busted at say anything last tuesday

that was a bummer but it meant i got to go to warby parker and TRY

THINGS

ON
    dJRWGOzl.jpg

those did not make the cut because while i almost kind of like it i also couldn't stop laughing at myself, like even worse than usual!

so instead i got these, but didn't take a picture whoops

oNoD6yum.jpg

now i just twiddle my thumbs until the mailman delivers my sight

hopefully i still like them when they get here

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    Hmm, this one looks about my speed.

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Is the ankle tattoo now a mandatory thing as well as the hairband?

forumsig.png
  • Options
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Yes.

• Options
    Gonna need a walkman, a needle, and a couple of biros, hold on.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    What... whats the walkman for?

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »

so he can't hear his own screams

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Pull the motors out to make the tattoo needle move.
    Darleysam's going old school.

• Options
    Those both sound bad!!

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Those both sound bad!!

As bad as not posting pictures of new shoes?

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Wait, does it have to be the same tattoo, or can we customize?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I think mostly I learned about the homemade tattoo kit from Knob's wonderful story about the time he accidentally became a white supremacist.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    This is not very exciting, but I ordered another thing for my Thailand trip, oops

http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/womens-sleeveless-seabrook-dress?p=59035-0

I also got rid of 60% of my wardrobe in the great purge a few weeks/months ago and am feeling paranoid about not having clothes for the summer in general.

• Options
    that's super cute and I'm kind of tempted myself.

• Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular

Those look fantastic. I may have to treat myself to the Low Down model at some point.

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN I am sorta sad because while I'm sure the ones you got look great, those ones you're trying on are d-o-p-e.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    that's super cute and I'm kind of tempted myself.

It's been surprisingly hard to find a simple sleeveless dress! I hope this one fits well.

• Options
    Cormac wrote: »
    Those look fantastic. I may have to treat myself to the Low Down model at some point.
    Yeah I am definitely waiting for a treat yo' self moment to get it. It's a little more than I want to spend, but I wants it.

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    @POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN I am sorta sad because while I'm sure the ones you got look great, those ones you're trying on are d-o-p-e.
    the sales folks said it was pretty okay but oh goodness i just kept getting the giggles bad every time i looked in the mirror

keeping the scowl on for that photo required me to lock my eyes on the camera and let them wander toward the screen not at all

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I mean you look like a wizard with those glasses on, so it's really about how much you want to look like a day-to-day wizard

• Options
    WELL NOW I'M SWAYING

i got two pairs, maybe i'll swap one out...

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    You might have to sew some little stars and moons onto all your jeans/jean jackets to pull it off, being a Denim Wizard and all

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
This discussion has been closed.