Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Yolo roll on the collab because I make bad decisions.

Discipline Committee Chair, Athena

Yay?

We can be discipline buddies!

Discipline three-waaaay!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Yolo roll on the collab because I make bad decisions.

Discipline Committee Chair, Athena

Yay?

We can be discipline buddies!

Discipline three-waaaay!

Best top of the page ever.

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    It looks like Japan have gotten hard versions of Zeus descended and Hera descended that drop a +297 monster at the end. Do any of you know if you can run them once or more times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLMCLkL5uE

They're one time dungeons. We got a one time Zeus +297 as part of this week's event, and they were also added to PADR as purchasable one time dungeons ( 1 rainbow orb + 99 light for Zeus / 99 dark for Hera ).

The dungeons themselves are not exactly freebies. Zeus has 62 million HP and likes to hit for 75k when he's down under 75% health (when he's not busy smacking you for 25k while giving you 13 locked critical poison orbs instead). Unless you have a top tier team, it's a return to the old "buy Zeus for stones" days.

• Options
    4 pulls on the PAD Academy REM.

I regret everything.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Ok, I got through Cauchemar and Wadatsumi, then celebrated by finally finishing Endless Corridors to unlock all the others.

Probably going to skip Journey to the West until I beat the other floors.

LKali + Yuna is a fun leader combo and, surprisingly, not that difficult to hit at least 45x.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Tried Cauchemar and got bent over by Lillith. Normally I can stall out a dark absorb shield, but she's got a murder move the turn before it drops.

Swapped out Castor for DMeta for that shield, wonder if it'll work any better. Nope, sure didn't.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    3 rolls and I got

3K MP
    3K MP
    Green Kali!

Probably gonna stop while I'm ahead, as tempting as some other gold might be.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    So I heard something about some dungeons go away with the 9.1 update next week. Anyone have a list?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Get your arena 2 stone before it is to late.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I've been waiting like a week to get Izanami. And they just swapped it out for some other random useless dungeon. Fuck.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    3 rolls and I got

3K MP
    3K MP
    Green Kali!

I'll just be over here, in the salt mines.

• Options
    Wow I actually got Indigo down and got the drop. Awoken Persephone here I come. The hardest part was easily from the gears on Floor 1.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    3 rolls and I got

3K MP
    3K MP
    Green Kali!

I'll just be over here, in the salt mines.

I left my common sense at the door when I loaded up for the first time in two months and rolled 10 times for 30K MP. Athena bait too strong.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Wow I actually got Indigo down and got the drop. Awoken Persephone here I come. The hardest part was easily from the gears on Floor 1.

yea i just need to evo my beelzebub and i have her also

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Tried Cauchemar and got bent over by Lillith. Normally I can stall out a dark absorb shield, but she's got a murder move the turn before it drops.

Swapped out Castor for DMeta for that shield, wonder if it'll work any better. Nope, sure didn't.

Try something like a rainbow team or bring a few heartmakers; even if off-color. If you go rainbow, put any Dark monsters in spot 2 or 3 so you can still outdamage the heal.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    If you go rainbow, put any Dark monsters in spot 2 or 3 so you can still outdamage the heal.

There's still so much I don't know about this game's mechanics. It matters what guys are in what team slot?!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Damage is dealt by the monsters in your team in a certain sequence. First the game moves through your team from left to right, dealing the primary color damage. Then it moves through your team again from left to right, dealing secondary color damage.

So if you know that you'll fight a monster with dark absorb and you have a monster whose secondary color is dark, then you should put that monster as far to the left as you can. That way your enemy will absorb the dark damage you do, but then you'll deal more damage with the monsters later in the sequence to hopefully kill it.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    Damage is dealt by the monsters in your team in a certain sequence. First the game moves through your team from left to right, dealing the primary color damage. Then it moves through your team again from left to right, dealing secondary color damage.

So if you know that you'll fight a monster with dark absorb and you have a monster whose secondary color is dark, then you should put that monster as far to the left as you can. That way your enemy will absorb the dark damage you do, but then you'll deal more damage with the monsters later in the sequence to hopefully kill it.

OP bait if I've ever seen it. I'll work on that more when I get a chance. Maybe a "How to deal with (monster ability)"

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Why couldn't A. Persephone have rows? She'd be so good with Pandora but alas...

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I mean, she's not terrible. Depending on the rest of your team, the orb enhances could be a nice boost. I was thinking about occasionally using Goetia for that same reason, if I can get her.

Artereis on
  • Options
    i still think she will be decent for panda since she is a devil orb changer with a relatively short cooldown and increases skyfall

i really need to figure out my dark team. i have been mostly using a. panda but i have more of a tpa heavy team not rows

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    ya i left persephone as Uuevo. Already got a bunch of decent dark tpa cards

EDIT: Now I have 6 +297 cards. Dmeta, D/L Kali, Sakuya, Scheat, Athena. I can hardly believe there was a time when I was struggling to get just one +297 card

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I'll get my first +297 soon. I usually just pump the relevant stat per card and move on. +99 RCV healers etc.

Edit: Gonna save all my stones for waifus and husbandos. I already have tons of powerful cards now I want weird ones.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    I have a couple 297s that I need to figure out how to distribute. More, if I cannibalize the PGCF fail rolls.

Can't decide if I want to spend them on the panda or rukia teams

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm just some blue xp and two dub-myths from A. Persephone and A. Hinokagatsuchi. :3

And then I just need a billion xp and tamas.

• Options
    ShadowofVTShadowofVT Robot Overlord Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I think I cracked the code on how to determine what drops eggs yesterday. I ran the Wednesday daily looking for green and dark masks, I think I needed 3 green and 2 black. I must have ran the dungeon 7 or 8 times and got ONE green mask. Rather frustrated, I put it down and didn't play for most of the rest of the day

Later on I picked it back up to try a few more times. On the first run, during one particularly long skyfall, I looked away from the screen for a few seconds and missed what dropped the egg. Sure enough, at the end of the dungeon the mystery drop was an elusive dark mask. So as ridiculous as it was, the next time through I looked away at each egg drop. At the end of the dungeon, one green and one black mask.

Now I know it's complete coincidence, I'm not really seriously that I think that's how it works, and I don't even know how feasible it is to do that. If there's any chance they wanted such a system, they would just program it based on what you have in your monster box. But how ridiculous would it be if they decided to track where you were looking on the screen to determine where the egg drops.

• Options
    ShadowofVT wrote: »
    I think I cracked the code on how to determine what drops eggs yesterday. I ran the Wednesday daily looking for green and dark masks, I think I needed 3 green and 2 black. I must have ran the dungeon 7 or 8 times and got ONE green mask. Rather frustrated, I put it down and didn't play for most of the rest of the day

Later on I picked it back up to try a few more times. On the first run, during one particularly long skyfall, I looked away from the screen for a few seconds and missed what dropped the egg. Sure enough, at the end of the dungeon the mystery drop was an elusive dark mask. So as ridiculous as it was, the next time through I looked away at each egg drop. At the end of the dungeon, one green and one black mask.

Now I know it's complete coincidence, I'm not really seriously that I think that's how it works, and I don't even know how feasible it is to do that. If there's any chance they wanted such a system, they would just program it based on what you have in your monster box. But how ridiculous would it be if they decided to track where you were looking on the screen to determine where the egg drops.

Yes, you are now officially one of us.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Any other You Yu enthusiasts dreaming up teams? I am tentatively thinking Ryune, Scheat, Skuld, Andromeda. This gives me skill bind resistance, way too many orb enhances, and a handful of prongs and skill boosts. More importantly, it puts me over 30k hp with a hypered team (ignoring HP latents on Andromeda and Skuld, which will almost certainly be the standard). I have Ryune and Andromeda at +297 currently, and Scheat and Skuld in the +80s. I will have to make +egg farming more a priority in the next month. What are some other teams people are theory-crafting?

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    i probably would go for him if i had the MP

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I'm tempted as well. I have a lot of blue cards. And You Yu would be a great glass cannon leader while Sumire could be a more tanky leader.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    ShadowofVT wrote: »

Yes, you are now officially one of us.

Don't forget to pat the head and rub the tummy of the dragon whenever you pull

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    If you have more than one device does your save game data sync across them? What if you have an android phone and an ipad, could you play the same account on both?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    my guess is if you had those account files synced you could do the same account on both

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Talith wrote: »
    If you have more than one device does your save game data sync across them? What if you have an android phone and an ipad, could you play the same account on both?

You can't. I don't know what would happen if you actually sync the data file but if you try to migrate it it deletes it from the original

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    i mean, i've got the same account on like 3 iphones from restoring the backups when i get the next one

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Sitting on the tarmac while we took on more fuel. "Eh, I'll burn some stam on Sonia Gran in Descended Challenge"

Then proceed to cruise through the dungeon. Spent more Stam farming plus eggs in Kanetsugu.

I'm not complaining, but now I have to focus on Journey to the West.

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Sitting on the tarmac while we took on more fuel. "Eh, I'll burn some stam on Sonia Gran in Descended Challenge"

Then proceed to cruise through the dungeon. Spent more Stam farming plus eggs in Kanetsugu.

I'm not complaining, but now I have to focus on Journey to the West.

You inspired me to try to beat Sonia Gran one more time. And I did! Thanks!

• Options
    I know I can beat Sonia Gran, I just need to not draw that "I do 99% of your HP as a pre-empt and the one after me is going to murder you" dragon.

• Options
    All you need to do is oneshot each floor. No big deal, right?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I know I can beat Sonia Gran, I just need to not draw that "I do 99% of your HP as a pre-empt and the one after me is going to murder you" dragon.

Yeah I got lucky at the end there with my combo and skyfall situation on Ronia. Then I was certain that SG was going to murder me at any time but she just played the Dragonball Z game long enough for me to get Panda and Hanzo online then it was all over for her.

This discussion has been closed.