Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Things aren't in English yet and Reddit isn't being cohesive with the information, but from what I'm seeing Little Red Riding Hood just became an absolute monster along with Dragonette.

Little Red

Unbindable
    3x Fire Rows (2 new rows)
    1x SBR
    1x SB
    1x Enhanced Fire

1.5x HP & RCV for Healer and Physical Types. Heart Cross = x2.5 ATK and 50% dmg reduction.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Holy fuck those buffs YamaP gave to the cards he rolled. I'm dying of laughter over here at DRAGONETTE becoming so damn powerful with the right inheritances now.

Yea fafnir would be awesome on a green row team. Or even a avalon team

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Did they get new forms or just straight up changes to the existing monster?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    ...I think I just pulled the remainder of a Ra Dragon team with some goes at the machine. Day 2 the pursuit of Pandora begins! Saved my stones until now from PCGF aside from Athena PAD Academy.

- 2nd DKali (Um, okay sure Ra Dragon could be fun but still missing a--)
    - Isis (Wait what. Okay, ideal team is RaDrag/DKali/Isis/DKali/Flex right?)
    - Nut (...PAD, PAD I know you're not just being nice. You're never nice. You're taunting me about no Pandora aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!)
    - Zuoh (Yeah that's what I thought.)

So yeah I think I just pulled the remainder of a Ra Dragon team from this Godfest. While it's not who I was looking for I'm content to let Pandora remain my White Whale. Gives me a reason to stockpile stones again.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Indra goes in the last spot for defensive shield and 100% SBR. The subs that can be swapped around are D. Kali for Ragnarok and Isis for some flavor of Orochi but nowadays you just inherit Awoken Orochi on her.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Indra goes in the last spot for defensive shield and 100% SBR. The subs that can be swapped around are D. Kali for Ragnarok and Isis for some flavor of Orochi but nowadays you just inherit Awoken Orochi on her.

Damn, I have neither Indra nor Orochi.

Guess I'll do some coin dungeons tomorrow, get one last pull in.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Three rolls on my tablet: Hatsume, Dragonette (ha!), Sherias. Not too bad. Even Hatsume is looking useful, as I'll want to build a Sherias team.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular

You can probably use a skilled DIzanami in the meantime.

• Options
    What exactly is a sherias team?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    I'm actually not sure, but I imagine it'll involve blue rows. My tablet account is so weak that anything I cobble together is likely to be an upgrade.

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »

I have that. Also been poking around and apparently Raphael would work too. So once Ra Drag pops around again I guess I'll be picking him up.

• Options
    Descended Challenge complete. I ended up using a high-heal Shiva team to get past Zhu Bajie in Journey to the West.

A.Shiva
    Hyper Ronia
    Gadius
    Urd
    Yamato
    A.Shiva

Didn't need Gadius active, but it was worth having as a backup for the final boss.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Alt technicals dungeons roll - marine rider
    That completes my set - I think actually with no dupes?

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I pulled once yesterday and got a dupe Thanatos. And once today and got an evoed Snow White.

I sold Thanatos. Haven't decided on Snow White. Maybe keep her as a bind clear for a Sumire (or You Yu if I ever get enough MP) team?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I am thinking about making a light row team on my tablet account. I have two Raphael, Baal, Arthur, soon to be Awoken Venus...How should I try to build this team and who should lead? Probably Venus as leader right? Then I can team up with a friend Thor or something? Also have the yellow grimoire on that account. Would this team even work?

• Options
    Do you have a DQ or Sun Wukong? Otherwise, yeah, you're going to want Venus to lead. You may want to toss Verche in there too, for more light orbs.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Do you have a DQ or Sun Wukong? Otherwise, yeah, you're going to want Venus to lead. You may want to toss Verche in there too, for more light orbs.

I only have the chibi DQ on this account I think, no Sun Wukong. Was thinking I might throw Valk in there to take advantage of all them heal orbs.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    4 rolls. Every single damned one of them was silver trask

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular

I have that. Also been poking around and apparently Raphael would work too. So once Ra Drag pops around again I guess I'll be picking him up.

Indra was used cause he has 2 SBR and his active lets you tank stuff like the Kali's > 65% HP super hit. Replace him with another 2 SBR monster if you can.

Orochi was used for Arena 2 cause you need some active to take care of the PreDRAs and delay could be used on some enemies while true damage or defense voids didn't really have any use in there plus he made a good HP stat stick. But we got skill inheritance and Arena 1 is coming back to the technical dungeons so most people are switching back to Isis since she is unbindable and she makes an excellent skill inherit platform in your case probably Raphael, Ganesha, Kushinadahime, or some other big shield.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I finally managed Sonia Gran Reverse. I used an LKali team of LKali, LKali, A.Thor, Jörmungandr, Yomi dragon, LKali. Basically, I stacked time extends because I suck.

I got lucky when Sonias absorb went away, because I had all the orbs I needed to activate and *10* light orbs. With Thor's active and 2 TPAs, I did enough damage to punch through her 50% damage shield.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Rolled a Phoenix from the PEM so now I just need to evo Theurgia for Awoken Shiva.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Madican goes and talks about Phoenixes and kills the thread. How ironic.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Stupid PAL machine. I need the un-evolved version of the green fairy. Three of them. Why you gotta have the evolved versions?!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    Stupid PAL machine. I need the un-evolved version of the green fairy. Three of them. Why you gotta have the evolved versions?!

...? Are you trying to make Healer Green Athena instead of Ult Green Athena?

• Options

if you have one of each sprite you can unevo them

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    mts wrote: »

if you have one of each sprite you can unevo them

Pretty sure that only works for Ultimates.

• Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Is Awaken version of DQ&XQ not available for NA? I evo them with from first form but it did not give me an option for awaken form. I evo them to one of the ultimate but still no awaken form.

Am I missing something?

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    I do not believe it is available yet.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    maybe next maintenance will bring it. i don't think there was any others annoucned between the greco stuff and her

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

...? Are you trying to make Healer Green Athena instead of Ult Green Athena?

I'll never be able to make Ult Green Athena, but I could def use a big strong green healer.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    I do not believe it is available yet.

Ahh that's bit disappointing... :( I had all mats ready to go

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    What team do you have planned? I have two of them (DQXQs), and have been focusing on a few different teams, so they aren't on my radar at all. I could probably put something nice together though (just pulled double Sherias, and have 3x LKali and 1x DKali, Apollo, etc).

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    i might try going something like

adqxq (L/b)
    L kali (L/R)
    athena (L/g)
    Izanagi (L/b)
    A. Venus

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    What team do you have planned? I have two of them (DQXQs), and have been focusing on a few different teams, so they aren't on my radar at all. I could probably put something nice together though (just pulled double Sherias, and have 3x LKali and 1x DKali, Apollo, etc).

*seethes*

• Options
    If I knew I could squeeze them I think I actually have 3 dqxq unless I sold one

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I think I can make a A.DQXQ team but it's going to take some thinking. A.LiuBei has potential, as well. I think I have the green subs to make him work

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Ugh, I don't know why I thought that the update was on Thursday instead of Tuesday. Soooooo many wasted MP stones :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    big update. dqxq is in

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    This update looks awesome.

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Yeah, great update and I think I have everything for both new awakenings. I have a double Saira light team that A DQ would be great on.

This discussion has been closed.