Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    Yeah, great update and I think I have everything for both new awakenings. I have a double Saira light team that A DQ would be great on.

Which awakening is there other than DQXQ?

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    No Awoken LiuBei. I have a sad

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Arena 1 is back in technical dungeons and Ragnarok got buffed to being able to 1-shot D. Kali. Time to farm some skillups.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    Yeah, great update and I think I have everything for both new awakenings. I have a double Saira light team that A DQ would be great on.

Which awakening is there other than DQXQ?

There's no other awoken evo, but they did add the Sandalphon ult (for what little that's worth).

edit: Ha, damn it GungHo. The new technical is XM-proof. Xiang Mei teams literally cannot clear floor 5 (without inheriting a 50%+ damage reduction skill or a delay -- or I guess you could run Echidna). Well played, didn't see that one coming.

Billmaan on
  • Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    I might be confused but the facebook page said that Sandalphon got something.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Need to evo Zhou Yu and light monk and I'll have ADQXQ, plus some spare shynpys to throw at her.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I just got adqxq. Didn't really have any usable ones on my friends list so paired with a saria.
    I think I tried:

Adqxq
    L. Kali
    A. Venus
    Eschemeli
    A. Thor

Eschemeli is not ideal. Might put Arthur on it since he is a l/d orb change but I dunno

With saria I had like 60k hp I think. Kind of ridiculous

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Do you have Baal or DKali, I think I might look to either of them, before Eschemeli. Maybe even Yomi, as it looks like you are lacking green coverage too?

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    I definitely don't have green and was counting on using 3 orbs and a heal. Yomi might be good in a pinch since I get more orb time.
    I think d. Kali would be ideal but I don't have one.

I also have d. Izanagi which gives burst but I think I need some orb changing

Maybe I will work for some skill inheritance. I think if I can fill that spot I will be good for a team.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I made A.Persephone today. She looks nice, but I don't know how useful a semi-tanky, semi-damage team is. Have any of you tried using her?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Got the Zhou Yu that I needed for ADQXQ today. Not sure if I'll get him leveled and evolved before Aamir's descend hits, though, and once that happens I'm all in on APandora.

• Options
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    I made A.Persephone today. She looks nice, but I don't know how useful a semi-tanky, semi-damage team is. Have any of you tried using her?

I have her as a sub but have considered her for a dark tpa team lead

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I have no idea who I would do any skill inheritance on. I was thinking about putting my extra Satsuki onto somebody on my Pandora team but who? I just don't know. And when am I ever going to use a skill that takes 15 turns to become active? Do +S awakenings even affect.

• Options
    What is your team Ataxrxes? The answer to your longer cooldown question in easy. Arena. Not much else.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Skill boost awakenings do effect, yes. My Horus starts well on his way to Krishna's active.
    My ROdin's at 17 turns and I use him all the time

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    What is your team Ataxrxes? The answer to your longer cooldown question in easy. Arena. Not much else.

A.Pandora/Vampire/Hanzo/Lillith/Zuoh/A.Pandora. I have Lu Bu on standby to switch out if Lillith isn't going to cut it but I have never actually done that yet. Also have another Satsuki ready to go, she's not skilled up though.

• Options
    I'm also wondering what you guys use to beat Zaerog with?

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, it's not obvious in that team. Hanzo isn't a bad candidate, but you want his AS for breaking Zuoh boards. Lillith isn't terrible, with an alright natural CD, but that card probably won't have a permanent slot in the lineup. I have never actually done Zaerog, but I imagine I would use Bastet if I tried to tackle it. I lack Osiris and Vishnu, so maybe Liu Bei, Verdandi, MeiMei, Perseus/Kaede.

e: I think Thor/Saria with a Raphael sub might bust Zaerog wide open. I don't have a Raphael myself.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    I have been trying my Urd team for zaerog but can never get through heavy metal dragon

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    I'm also wondering what you guys use to beat Zaerog with?

I've been farming legend with shiva dragon, rodin, urd, set, horus

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Not sure about what to do with Alcyone, who should hopefully be skilled up soon. I've been using Thor/Cloud, as opposed to the Cloud system, though I do occasionally grab a Cloud friend and the team works the same subs, Ilm/A. Apollo/Valk(Satsuki)/Baal(A. Isis).
    As is, I can loop back around to the Clouds, but I should eventually lose steam. I'm thinking that the Cloud friend variant having Alcyone in place of Apollo might help with that. The other option is to give Cloud her skill, which is more for Thud. It'd be on a 16 turn delay, but would provide more flexibility in making light boards.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    So adqxq is kind of ridonkulous. It is actually super easy to activate and she has a decent amount of tank and recovery. Think I definitely will try to inherite a full board change onto someone since it is super useful.
    She goes to just 100x right? I feel like I was getting that without getting a light /blue row but maybe any row will give that

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    What's the best way to skill up the Heroes series (Pandora, Andromeda, Perseus, Sun Wukong. Yamato Takeru)? They need the sprites and I haven't found a good place to farm them. Even dungeons like Fire Carnival have poor drop rates and you only get the right end boss 50% of the time.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lol, I've never been able to do Nordis before so I thought I'd give it a try. But I got off to a pretty poor start when I went in with my A.Persephone team but a Yomi dragon partner because I just saw a dark team and hit 'enter'. But I actually made it to Nordis phase 2 without too much trouble but he killed me when he had about 5% HP left...

Next time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ADQXQ evolved. Now I need tamadras again and some more evo mats to finish the team.

Test team thus far is ADQXQ/Baal/Pollux/Raphael/???

I have Dragon Rider King Arthur, Venus, Thor, LValk, Amaterasu, Athena, Alcyone, Izanagi, Apocalypse, and 2 other DQXQs I can evolve eventually. Ideally I want Apollo to cover Green, but he's REM so that might be a while. Same with Indra.

Madican on
  • Options
    I don't think Pollux is good. Since it takes away two orb types making it impossible to activate her lead skill. Same goes for Apollo. Venus is good in her awoken form. I have had good results with a. Yomi even though it is off color.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    mts wrote: »
    I don't think Pollux is good. Since it takes away two orb types making it impossible to activate her lead skill. Same goes for Apollo. Venus is good in her awoken form. I have had good results with a. Yomi even though it is off color.

Pollux is showing up as an MVP on a lot of ADQXQ teams when I'm looking at Reddit. Same with Apollo, since he covers green.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    mts wrote: »

Pollux is showing up as an MVP on a lot of ADQXQ teams when I'm looking at Reddit. Same with Apollo, since he covers green.

Well some reason I can't count today and I thought Pollux was a color and heal. Yea i suppose either would be good.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I'm going to try this when I can spend some time messing with team comps:

ADQXQ
    LKali
    A.Apollo
    L/D Izanagi(?)
    Indra

I've also got L/G Kirin and A.Ama to cover green, if Apollo doesn't work. The dark slot is a bit up in the air. I'm also debating tossing in something like U&Y or Famiel as a board change with more potential for a blue row over a light row.

Skill inheritance: I'm going to try adding A.Isis to one of my LKalis and see how it works out. Her (Isis) active is stupid good but I prefer the punch and delay from A.Orochi in the Blue spot on my LKali teams.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    9 rolls because waifus and husbandos.

Ra x1
    Sopdet x2
    Izanami x3
    Lilith x1
    Echidna x1
    Akechi x1

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Took me 4 rolls on each account to get iza, but I got ra on both of them, so that's...nice? I'm probably just going to use him for his true damage tho :|

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Cinderella! :rotate:

And now bedtime.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Bastet, Akechi and Sopdet. Very happy about Akechi. He'll fit so well on a Miru team.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    And here I thought I was a special snowflake since I pulled a ra

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Lilith, Lilith, Cinderella

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    blegh, double sopdet on my other account.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Challenge stones pull
    Cinderella

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Couldn't sleep last night so decided to do one roll. Expecting the worst but got Satsuki instead. Had to double check this morning to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Now to wait for them to buff NYKanna for me so they can be on the same team!

As an aside, I still have a bestfriend/present if anyone needs. Also if anyone needs me to change out friend leads just let me know what you want and I'll work on it.

Adellios on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    What's your ID? I'll friend you. I'm on every day and have several good leads.

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    My ID is 322,847,322. Feel free to add me.

This discussion has been closed.