Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    All you need to do is oneshot each floor. No big deal, right?

One-shot Sonia Gran and you'll pay the price.

I get that Resolve is there so you explicitly can't just overpower every boss but the difference between massacring a boss with a good row team and missing the kill is a skyfall or two.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Hi there, PAD thread! I have a noob question to ask:

If my leader skill says something like "2.5X damage for God & Devil Types", does it mean that it does 2.5X damage only if a monster is both God and Devil types, that it does 2.5X damage if a monster is either God or Devil types, or that it does 2.5X damage for a monster that is God Type AND another 2.5X for the same monster because he's also Devil type?

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    it gives your god and/or devil typed members 2.5x and it does not stack as 6.25x if they're both

if you pick another as a friend leader, it will be 6.25x tho

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Nice! That means I can plan my team differently than what I originally though. Thanks!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Though if it lists them separately, then they do stack
    so like in the case of shiva dragon, it says:
    2x ATK for Fire Att.;
    2.5x ATK & 1.5x RCV for God Type

Fire, Gods will get the 5x and 1.5x rcv

note that that 25x's considered a really high multiplier for not having to do anything gameplay-wise
    so if you're looking at something and it would be 39x just for fulfilling types something's probably up or it's *checks power inflation* like 2 weeks from now

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    So as a newly minted member of the rank 300 club I have a dilemma. I have absolutely no clue what team I should put in my 9th slot. I think I already pretty much have every team I can make or would use built.

• Options
    Whu-oh. Apparently YamaP has made a deal to roll once in the Godfest this Friday and whatever he gets will be buffed. Reddit is of course going nuts over this.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    So as a newly minted member of the rank 300 club I have a dilemma. I have absolutely no clue what team I should put in my 9th slot. I think I already pretty much have every team I can make or would use built.

That just means you don't have enough good cards yet.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Whu-oh. Apparently YamaP has made a deal to roll once in the Godfest this Friday and whatever he gets will be buffed. Reddit is of course going nuts over this.

Watch him roll a silver egg.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Can't wait for those Golem buffs.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Buffs for Red Valk!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    YamaP has rolled.

4* late blooming green dragon of fuck off
    Zweihander
    Izanagi
    Diadem
    Red Riding Hood

Bask in the glory as Gungtroll knows no limits. Good news though, they're all getting buffs. New meta incoming.

Madican on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm loling

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I'm loling

Apparently what he said when he first rolled Dragonette was, "This is still in the machine?"

Yes. Yes it is. Take it out of the goddamn machine.

Madican on
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    I'm loling

Apparently what he said when he first rolled Dragonette was, "This is still in the machine?"

It is still in the machine cause back when MP was coming out they decided to make them stop dropping in dungeons so people could sell them for 3k MP.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm loling

Buff it to obscene levels and take it out of machine

Rewarding those who loved it too much to sell for mp, or let's be real, those who lost track of it in their box

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Is anyone rolling on this Godfest? Neither day is really compelling, for me.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    I was chasing a Hermes with a few rolls. Got an Alrescha and a Ryune, so, okay.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    I'm going to roll tomorrow with my 10 stones for a shot at Pandora as usual.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i have a single pull on both my accounts i think. might pull once tomorrow for a shot for a perseus or another yamato.

think will do the same on my alt

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm holding on to my 24 stones. Mech Star isn't super compelling just yet and I have enough Greco as is.

• Options
    I will say that Castor has saved my bacon a ton of times. What's that? The boss turned half my board into jammers and poison? No, I think you mean the boss turned half my board into Dark rows.

• Options
    I have Castor, Antares, and Hamal already, and I'm sure they're just fine, but I also have a whole pile of Awoken cards that rip through things and would just change the whole board outright. They aren't bad cards, but they're stuck two evolutions behind.

• Options
    yea i have like no team spot for any of them. since they aren't really the best option.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    So L/D Izanagi will be a 10.5X lead as long as you are above 80% and match 3 light combos. L/L Izanagi now unconditional 3.5 ATK 1.5 RCV lead with an extra 1.5 for matching 5 with an OE orb in there.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Phone got Sherias, tablet got Gabriel.

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Pulled Alcyone. Nice, but I don't currently have a place for her. I'll have to figure something out.

• Options
    Rolled twice:

Blue Dragonbound, Ryune
    3K MP

Water continues being the most lackluster color of them all for me. :( Maybe if I had Sumire or Lakshmi?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Ryune is mah jam. What cards do you have?

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I think I'll be saving any and all stones for the summer REM at this point.

• Options
    Ryune is mah jam. What cards do you have?
    Here are all my blues:

Umi & Ya
    Sun Quan
    Ryune
    I & I
    BOdin
    Gabriel
    Hermes
    Orochi
    Wizard Sharon
    Merlin
    Merlin
    Neptune
    Neptune
    Neptune
    Neptune
    Neptune

U&Y I don't have a good blue / light card to trigger it, but even if I did they'd be up against my main Bastet team, my Sakuya team, and my "not ever really used because it lacks any +297s" Yomi and Tsubaki teams.

Sun Quan I just read that he has an Awoken form that would be solid to use. Sort of the same role as Awoken I & I.

BOdin remains a statstick

Ryune looks like a great board changing sub

Gabriel probably needs an awakened form. Looks like a pile of RCV, autohealing, and source of rows for now

Awoken Hermes looks like a perfectly fine sub.

Even when awoken 15 turn Orochi remains a really niche pick

So Sumire would be a great pull, allowing my to use U&Y as a lead, but then I'd just rather use Sumire as a lead. Lackshmi would be a lead if I got her. Skuld would be a lead if I got her.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    1.) Run I&I as a lead.
    2.) Put Gabriel, Ryune, BlOdin and Hermes on your team.
    3.) Use my Ryune as your friend leader.
    4.) Destroy all of the dungeons.

E: My standard I&I team is Andromeda, Karin, Hatsume, Isis(or Orochi). I don't have Hermes or BlOdin. In your situation, Ryune is my Karin, Gabriel is my Andro, Hermes is my Hatsume, and BlOdin is just a huge sack of stats. Seems like it would tread water.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    That sounds a lot like a tank and grind team.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    How often do skill rotations come around? I have about 50 Angel/Devilits taking up all of my space :(

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Depends on what you are tackling. If it's bonkers, then yes, tank and grind is pretty astute. If it is just medium to regular-hard difficulty, you just throw together combos with what you have, then use actives on the last two or three floors. Everything just falls over.

e: Medium to regular-hard difficulty here refers to all mythical descends outside of like the newest three and the rogue-likes.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Got a sherias on my phone . I guess he is good?

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    That sounds a lot like a tank and grind team.
    Yes but with less tanking and more spiking things to death. It's a really good team, and you have several excellent subs for it.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    Nice! That means I can plan my team differently than what I originally though. Thanks!

Welcome to the thread!

• Options
    Holy fuck those buffs YamaP gave to the cards he rolled. I'm dying of laughter over here at DRAGONETTE becoming so damn powerful with the right inheritances now.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I just pulled Izanagi in the PCGF, so these buffs interest me a great deal.

This discussion has been closed.