Options

[Wrestling] WE LOVE CRUISERWEIGHTS! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Pretty damn good considering I stopped watching either weekly show

you should watch smackdown, it's good

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

I've been working a lot of overtime this month. Company set the highest sales goal in company history for our department.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

I've been working a lot of overtime this month. Company set the highest sales goal in company history for our department.
    Congrats! Assuming that translates to making more money.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Congrats! Assuming that translates to making more money.

I'm hoping to take home my salary in bonuses. So close.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016

Make that paper, yo.

You should treat yourself, at minimum, to the Miz/Ziggler segment and Ambrose/Styles match from Smackdown this week if you get a bit of free time. Also Talking Smack. As I've mentioned earlier, there are 4 jaw-dropping promos and a PPV-quality match there.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    Moose cutting a shitty promo opposite Michael Bennet.

sounds about right

• Options
  • Options
    I don't understand what happened to Josh Matthews voice when he became the lead commentator on impact.

• Options
    I don't understand what happened to Josh Matthews voice when he became the lead commentator on impact.
    They pitch it down for the broadcast

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    The debutee was Chelsea Green under a different name. She won with the curb stomp in a good match against Madison Rayne.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    AzraithAzraith DON'T Registered User regular
    Matt Hardy just got electrocuted with the worst special effects ever.

We talking like Dean getting 'electrocuted' by the monitor or is it some Flash Gordon lightning bolt-ness going on?

kgefLUA.png
    Steam Live: Azraith PSN: AzraithDeMitri
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

Omg.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Azraith wrote: »

We talking like Dean getting 'electrocuted' by the monitor or is it some Flash Gordon lightning bolt-ness going on?

No, it was a pretape thing with blue lightning flashing all over him. Impact has gifted me a gif to show you.

Magell on
  • Options

Omg.
    There's a comparison video between him talking on a livestream and a TNA broadcast and it is very obvious

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

They should stop it sounds awful.

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular

No, it was a pretape thing with blue lightning flashing all over him. Impact has gifted me a gif to show you.

Those are some Once Upon A Time special effects.

• Options

Honest to goodness had to watch this a few times to realize where the loop was. Not because it's like great or anything but because woof that lightning.

kgefLUA.png
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    And I thought Lucha Underground had bad special effects...

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    At the same time how much non-existent money are they spending on these goof-em-ups with the (relatively) high production values? Or are of these completely in-house by the Hardy's?

kgefLUA.png
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    As has been the case this week, several reports are coming in regarding to the ownership of TNA. Forbes reports that WWE is still involved in the purchase talks and that WWE is “in a confident buyer’s stance” regarding the potential deal. The report says that WWE is comfortable in letting things play out, as they are aware of the pressure TNA is under and they believe a deal “may come down to the final minutes.” They’re comfortable with the idea of closing a deal in that situation and are also comfortable allowing TNA to move ahead with both Bound For Glory and the Impact tapings.

Meanwhile, PWInsider reports that communication between the two companies started last Thursday or Friday, initiated on TNA’s end according to a source in WWE. The site claims that the conversations are not ongoing, although the report supports Forbes’ assertion that if WWE decides they want to jump in, they can can do so when “the time is right.”

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    At the same time how much non-existent money are they spending on these goof-em-ups with the (relatively) high production values? Or are of these completely in-house by the Hardy's?

Money's spent but not as much as you'd think (not a lot). It's the Hardys' house, almost all of that stuff they already have including the drones and boat and the company's just filming stuff the Hardys come up with themselves

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    By Saturday there should finally be solid news on TNA.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular

whatever it is, it is better than when they did the light flickering for that "electrified" steel cage match those many years ago

• Options
    Fucked up that TNA outlived the LOLTNA wiki

• Options
    The lethal Lockdown main event didn't have the top that gets lowered with the weapons when everybody got in, so there were just weapons on the cage that everybody ignored til the end of the match.

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Taimapedia isn't necessarily dead though, they just constantly go down because they fail to pay their bills which is SUPER IRONIC.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Fucked up that TNA outlived the LOLTNA wiki

Are you saying it was...
    ...deleted?

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dave confirms AAA has pay issues right now, some talent are two months behind. Like in TNA, only people not victims are the absolute top names

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    It pisses me off Dixie is being such a...word Id rather not say cause no matter what she wins.

She sells to Billy some of these wrestlers still have jobs, she sells to Vince and they are out of a job. Like at the very least don't fucking play this game and hold out on these poor people. Take your fucking money you twat and get the fuck out!

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Corgan doesn't have all the cash needed right now to buy it for the asking price, and the lower it's dropped to accomodate that the more likely WWE is to not wait until it dies.

And it's unfortunately going to die. With as much debt as there is, even if Corgan or a third party buys it, you're never seeing profit from it even if you change the name and completely start over.

Problems that are already there in addition to the massive debt: There are no house shows, TV tapings are attended for the cost of nothing, nobody's buying the merch available on the site, and you barely have any PPVs for people to buy. Quite simply there are a lot of issues that need fixing in order to be profitable, and if you want to not be in the position where you have to immediately sell it after buying the damn thing, they need fixing now. In the interest of being honest, I don't think it can be done. Certainly not by a 90s musician, likely not by a random third party, definitely not by Dixie or Jarrett, and (as much as it might hurt some of their fans here to read) almost certainly not by WWE.

The only benefit that will come from this mess is they won't be able to stiff talent and staff on pay anymore. Which by the way yes, in case it wasn't clear by now, in addition to everything else they are again behind on paychecks. Which is fucking sickening.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    WWE doesn't want to fix anything all they want is the library for AJ and I suppose Joe

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Yeah if I were wwe I'd buy TNA just to demolish the merch warehouse/hq and put something better there, like a mud covered field

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    WWE doesn't want to fix anything all they want is the library for AJ and I suppose Joe

They're just trying to figure out where Sting disappeared to for all those years before he showed up in WWE.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Royal Rumble is in San Antonio on Jan 22, the Sunday of PAX South. I want to go.

• Options
    Wait shit what it is in Texas

Oh Jesus

Am I going to go to both TLC and the Royal Rumble

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.