As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel] Now! No no, the new one.

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    I'm down with the use of Fleetwood Mac in anything so that was a good teaser

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    the joke at the end is pretty weak
    which makes it extra weird that it was included here as it isn't in the movie itself
    ...The movie is still in production, isn't it? Doesn't come out for another three months.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    will gamora ever talk in one of these guardian trailers

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular

Only important chracters get to talk, apparently.

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular

No.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

She is rendered mute at the beginning of the film

• Options
    Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular

most of her dialogue doesn't play well in a snappy 2 minute trailer

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

She is rendered mute at the beginning of the film

Snake Eyes was so cool

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Ugh, Amazing Grace is such a cheap move that still works on me anyway

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    You get a lot of bang for your buck licensing songs that are in the public domain

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Old Man logan is single handily keeping me in comics

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    luke-cage1.jpg
    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-luke-cage-ongoing-series/

Power Man and Iron Fist is ending in April and will be replaced with a Luke Cage solo series by the same writer, David Walker

I'm definitely sad to lose PM&IF, but this sounds promising

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    So basically Power Man & Iron Fist isn't ending, they're just losing the "Iron Fist" half

If I still get David Walker writing street level New York stuff, it's just as good

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Just as long as he's still a big burly bear

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Just as long as he's still a big burly bear

Between that cover and Marvel's MO, I'm guessing they're gonna be making him look a lot more like Mike Colter in this.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Fucking finally

I cannot believe this is the first Luke Cage ongoing we have had in decades

I am okay with PM&IF ending provided the upcoming Iron Fist book is up to snuff

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Guardians looks fun and all but mostly it's just reminding me that The Chain is a fucking awesome song

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    The Chain will always be The F1 Theme for me, but it's an excellent song in its own right.

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    This is intresting, hope they can pull it off.

collider.com/Avengers Infinity War: Thanos main character/

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    This is intresting, hope they can pull it off.

collider.com/Avengers Infinity War: Thanos main character/

This is exactly what I was hoping for

Well, I was hoping (when we knew that they were going to retitle Infinity War Parts 1 and 2 somehow) that Avengers 3 would be retitled Thanos (standalone title, no "Avengers") and save the "Infinity War" for A4

The way Feige words it, I suspect it won't actually be from Thanos's POV, and I suspect he's overselling it, but it's promising

• Options
    ArmorocArmoroc Registered User regular
    For far too long?

• Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Yes, but I will pay dollars for that balloon, and also apparently do not notice obvious things.

McFodder on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    McFodder wrote: »
    Yes, but I will pay dollars for that balloon, and also apparently do not notice obvious things.

like, do you still not notice? or are you commenting on how long it took you to notice?

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I want le biscuit

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The glowing fist stuff looks extremely silly

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Gaooooooooooo

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    The glowing fist stuff looks extremely silly

Strong disagree, I think it looks awesome, especially in darker scenes

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Gaooooooooooo
    Crane Motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    glo-fist looks good, trailer looks like a marvel Netflix show

also I guess i'm learning my pronunciation of k'oooooon looooooon is incorrect

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I... don't like the glo-fist, the vein stuff is kinda gross and not what I always think of with Danny

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    That looks like a show just assembled from the leftovers of the previous Marvel Netflix shows. I think I'm gunna pass on this one unless reviews are super glowing.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    That's not what iron looks like

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I... don't like the glo-fist, the vein stuff is kinda gross and not what I always think of with Danny

it reminds me of putting a bright flashlight against your skin so i can't find it gross at all

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    That looks like a show just assembled from the leftovers of the previous Marvel Netflix shows. I think I'm gunna pass on this one unless reviews are super glowing.

:D

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    I kind of like it as a sort of lightbulb in his hand, shows it's an internal thing, rather than an energy field or setting his hand on fire. Then again, I don't really have a huge level of exposure to Danny Rand bar EMH and that one page where he kicks a dude through a train.

7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »

:D

Oh thank goodness. I was worried that might have been a bit too subtle and needed a punch up.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    That's not what iron looks like

What about like unto iron?

This discussion has been closed.