Options

Not [Chat]Some Enough

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Did SCII just have its player base eaten away by other games?

I don't know. I followed pro tournaments for like a year after the first SCII release. It was big, and that was early on in Twitch's life. Likely coincided with the time where watching game streams became such a mainstream thing.

I feel like moba's effectively killed it slowly, and that moba's also drained whatever chances RTS's had in general. RTS as a genre is essentially dead to anyone not still interested due to nostalgia. I would love for there to be lots of them, and I like the genre, but it certainly doesn't seem worthwhile economically to make them anymore.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Did SCII just have its player base eaten away by other games?

I don't know. I followed pro tournaments for like a year after the first SCII release. It was big, and that was early on in Twitch's life. Likely coincided with the time where watching game streams became such a mainstream thing.

I feel like moba's effectively killed it slowly, and that moba's also drained whatever chances RTS's had in general. RTS as a genre is essentially dead to anyone not still interested due to nostalgia. I would love for there to be lots of them, and I like the genre, but it certainly doesn't seem worthwhile economically to make them anymore.

Yeah mobas basically killed all but a few RTS games. Through the creation of War3 and the hero system Blizzard unknowingly killed the genre they built their name off of.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    its ok they have hots now

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I'd literally rather every American sport die off than starcraft haha. fuck man.

fuck

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I'd literally rather every American sport die off than starcraft haha. fuck man.

fuck

#thanksobama

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    but yeah it sucks
    i always thought SC2 was way better to watch than MOBAs - despite never actually playing SC2 and actually playing MOBAs, something about the fact that it's a 1v1 makes it much easier to watch and focus and understand what's happening

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Obama promised to kill SCII pretty early on while he was in the senate. He's just trying to cement his legacy now.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Vacations are temporary, what you do is surprise a girl with an extra kidney.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Let's be realistic, though, we can only play so many games.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »

Like as an IOU, or an extra to keep for later?

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Obama promised to kill SCII pretty early on while he was in the senate. He's just trying to cement his legacy now.

SCII would still be alive if we didn't give up on single payer

Good morning chat

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

An extra

Just like, keep it in some Tupperware or something

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Ahahahahaha westworld ep1
    blackhole sun by soundgarden on the piano

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

Who says you can't have 3, 4 kidneys?

• Options

Not this guy, that's for sure

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Did you ever watch Invader Zim?

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Apparently, the women on Zoosk can't talk or something.

Man, online dating is such a waste of time.

• Options
    Haha holy shit, some security guys worked out that Trump's email server is running on an unpatched windows server 2003 with several known vulnerabilities

I wonder how this is going to end

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Krathoon wrote: »

I know three or four marriages that have come out of it. This was a few years ago, though. Maybe it's terrible now.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

Pustulio commands it!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Hm an hour early for this midterm accidentally fuck.

Hm.

The professors office is supposedly in this building..... I wonder if he'd let me just start the midterm early instead of staying late...... but his room number isn't listed online

*goes professor hunting*

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    I hadn't watched Zim until my wife dug out the full DVD set. The "oh no" guy from Battle of the Worlds is now our go-to reference when bad things happen

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Well he's definitely on this floor

*squints*

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Hm.

The professors office is supposedly in this building..... I wonder if he'd let me just start the midterm early instead of staying late...... but his room number isn't listed online

*goes professor hunting*

is it professor season already?

• Options
    Look, when a girl enjoys your company and treats you with respect even thought she doesn't yet realize how compatible you are as mates, vacations and kidneys are not the solution. You need to make a gesture that will amaze and delight while demonstrating in no uncertain terms what your aims are. Grand gestures can't be temporary; they must endure. They also need to represent the things you'll be for her so she'll always think of you when she looks at it.

Get her a puppy with a tattoo of you on it only the tattoo of you has a tattoo of her name on its arm.

Timeless.

• Options

Hm.

*goes professor hunting*

It is it is

• Options

The only one I have had good success with okcupid.

And in that I mean Mazzxx was met there.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Hm.

*goes professor hunting*

It is it is

Boy, time sure passes.

You're doing a valuable service. Professors with tenure become too complacent. it's good to thin the herd sometimes.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Hm found his office but he's definitely not here

There is however a comfy chair outside of it

*sets up deerblind*

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Mazzyx wrote: »

The only one I have had good success with okcupid.

And in that I mean Mazzxx was met there.

I met Pinecone on OKC

My gramma and her boyfriend of several years met on OKC as well

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

Having multiple organs worked out pretty well for him.

• Options
    I met my gf and several other really great girls that it didn't work out with on Tinder.

Is good.

• Options
    Is OKC one of those free dating sim RP websites or one you gotta pay a subscription for?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    guys, i just got told one of the worst, most cringe worthy things and now i am ded send help
    right, so
    a few months ago i went to a music festival with my best friend and two girls he works with

one of the girls had a guy friend who was, uh, overbearing

they are not dating and she has no interest in dating him but they've been friends for like 5+ years now

like he would message her 15+ times in a row until she responded and call her several times an hour

she uploaded a selfie of us and her aggressively questioned who i was etc etc

she realises that this behaviour is awful but she's too nice to say anything and doesn't think he'll cause harm

fast forward to this week, it is her bday and this dude took out a 2.5k bank loan to surprise her with a trip to america

apparently her told her this when they were out with other people and well, i don't think he got the reaction he was looking for

tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg
    also
    apparently the dude doesn't have a permanent job and no real means of paying it back

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guys I am reposting this because aaaaahhhhhh
    This is glorious

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Now to wait for a small man reminiscent of the penguin, but slightly rumpled from a life in academia and an eternally difficult battle with depression

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    200_s.gif

• Options
    Is OKC one of those free dating sim RP websites or one you gotta pay a subscription for?

Free but you get access to more features if you pay

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

Free but you get access to more features if you pay

More features like 'attractive people', 'people with jobs' and 'people with no felony arrest record'.

• Options
    guys, i just got told one of the worst, most cringe worthy things and now i am ded send help
    right, so
    a few months ago i went to a music festival with my best friend and two girls he works with

one of the girls had a guy friend who was, uh, overbearing

they are not dating and she has no interest in dating him but they've been friends for like 5+ years now

like he would message her 15+ times in a row until she responded and call her several times an hour

she uploaded a selfie of us and her aggressively questioned who i was etc etc

she realises that this behaviour is awful but she's too nice to say anything and doesn't think he'll cause harm

fast forward to this week, it is her bday and this dude took out a 2.5k bank loan to surprise her with a trip to america

apparently her told her this when they were out with other people and well, i don't think he got the reaction he was looking for

tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg
    also
    apparently the dude doesn't have a permanent job and no real means of paying it back

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guys I am reposting this because aaaaahhhhhh

This is painful to re-read.

Poor guy. I mean, i get that he's probably (?) one of those "nice guys" who thinks giving the bare minimum of niceness entitles him to free sex and that being treated nicely by a woman means she's interested in him romantically but still..... 2500 dollars is a lot for a gift, and knowing he can't pay it back easily, well.... wow.

that's probably going to be a life-changing event, and i'm not sure it'll improve his life.

• Options
    Basically OKC has been the best site for me. I have had a few dates on Tinder, none worked out. I had a couple from bumble, they did not go past the first date. One was nice but damn not as cute as her pictures. The other was cute but the most boring person in the world.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.