Options

Ultimate [chat]bee

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    If the mother fucker is paying taxes he's an American.

Let him stay.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    That H/A thread

about the kitten needs to have just a big fat spoiler tag over it or something so I don't have to read it and immediately assume the worst and get massively depressed
    i will risk it all to check for you
    DUE it's ok we're all going to be ok
    Norgoth wrote: »
    We took her back to the vet, she's not ill thankfully, just picky. We tried to heat it up and it worked like a dream. So hopefully she will be good from on.
    Ask and ye shall receive
    pnuIDlgwjpnslhHwKj

the hero we need

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Yeah, if the dems don't get the senate I expect them to follow the tradition of no woman ever nominating a justice.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    jesus fucking christ this is sad

ap_163007763431401_Adam_Crapser_wide-aff0ff8b56347c01f60779a2b975da892b0ae4c2-s800-c85.jpg
    Adam Crapser was brought to the United States when he was 3, to start a new life — new parents, new culture, new country.

But his adoptive parents didn't complete his citizenship papers. Then they abandoned him to the foster care system.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/27/499573378/south-korean-adopted-at-age-3-is-to-be-deported-37-years-later

Don't his four fucking children allow him to anchor permanently since they're US citizens?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Let him stay.

Most "illegal" immigrants pay taxes. And hilariously get less services than the average american. On top of the constant threat of being kicked out despite doing nothing wrong but being an easy political target.

Like its sad to me that the stereotypical belief about hispanics is they are lazy, in my experience they are some of the hardest fucking workers around.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    But after the final presidential debate and, given the strong possibility that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency — unless something drastic happens — is this continued refusal to act on the Garland nomination a smart move for conservatives? After all, Garland is seen as a judicial moderate, and Clinton has not committed to renominating him if she wins.

There's a case to be made that if the GOP wants to salvage the most conservative possible Supreme Court in a year that could see not only a Clinton presidential win but a Democratic takeover of the Senate, it should consider Garland.

usually I try not to do the political glee thing but

the thought of this group of people refusing to do their jobs, and thus getting a worse outcome for themselves, is p great

I can't believe they've been allowed to hold up a nom for, what, a whole fucking year?

it's infuriating. what's the longest a Supreme Court seat has sat empty in the past?

391 days

are you answering my first or second question

The second

sig.gif
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

Let him stay.

came up from circumstances
    had some run-ins with the law in his youth
    cleaned his shit up
    owned a business for a while
    settled down and raising his kids

dude is so american it hurts

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Let him stay.

Most "illegal" immigrants pay taxes. And hilariously get less services than the average american. On top of the constant threat of being kicked out despite doing nothing wrong but being an easy political target.

Like its sad to me that the stereotypical belief about hispanics is they are lazy, in my experience they are some of the hardest fucking workers around.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to say just him. If ANYONE is coming into this country and paying taxes then fuck it they're already doing more than Trump is for us.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Mmmmmm coffee

sig.gif
  • Options

Let him stay.

a lot of them are doing jobs we can't get normal americans to do even at wages above minimum

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Yeah if Dems get the majority back I expect to see the rules changed.

Especially since Harry Reid will be gone too

What a lousy leader he was

• Options

Let him stay.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to say just him. If ANYONE is coming into this country and paying taxes then fuck it they're already doing more than Trump is for us.

Rekt

sig.gif
  • Options

that's the kind of situation where the applicable governor should pardon his old crimes to get them off the books

how fucking stupid

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    idgi

for all intensive purposes he's an american

the fuck gooey

build a wall and make south korea pay for it, I say

thats a whole nother issue skippy

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    But after the final presidential debate and, given the strong possibility that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency — unless something drastic happens — is this continued refusal to act on the Garland nomination a smart move for conservatives? After all, Garland is seen as a judicial moderate, and Clinton has not committed to renominating him if she wins.

There's a case to be made that if the GOP wants to salvage the most conservative possible Supreme Court in a year that could see not only a Clinton presidential win but a Democratic takeover of the Senate, it should consider Garland.

the thought of this group of people refusing to do their jobs, and thus getting a worse outcome for themselves, is p great

You assume they will allow someone to be nominated once Hillary Clinton becomes president.

Democrats are probaby going to get the senate, too

*turns around three times, spits*

Oh god pls yes

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    P10 wrote: »
    That H/A thread

about the kitten needs to have just a big fat spoiler tag over it or something so I don't have to read it and immediately assume the worst and get massively depressed
    i will risk it all to check for you
    DUE it's ok we're all going to be ok
    We took her back to the vet, she's not ill thankfully, just picky. We tried to heat it up and it worked like a dream. So hopefully she will be good from on.
    Ask and ye shall receive
    pnuIDlgwjpnslhHwKj

@P10

you are the hero that we need ;-;

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    desc wrote: »

You assume they will allow someone to be nominated once Hillary Clinton becomes president.

Oh god pls yes

Desc now you have tempted the wrath from high atop the thing

sig.gif
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah if Dems get the majority back I expect to see the rules changed.

Especially since Harry Reid will be gone too

What a lousy leader he was

What killed me about Reid was he still abided by the old bullshit rules when it was clear the GOP wasn't.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w3DmSZPnbI

Which is strangely similar to the sexual assault in that Juiced 2 commercial, now that I think about it.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I thought the new apple messege features were dumb but now I am in love with stickers and I am mad that the forums don't have them

icy pls implement

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    bowen wrote: »

ap_163007763431401_Adam_Crapser_wide-aff0ff8b56347c01f60779a2b975da892b0ae4c2-s800-c85.jpg
    Adam Crapser was brought to the United States when he was 3, to start a new life — new parents, new culture, new country.

But his adoptive parents didn't complete his citizenship papers. Then they abandoned him to the foster care system.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/27/499573378/south-korean-adopted-at-age-3-is-to-be-deported-37-years-later

Don't his four fucking children allow him to anchor permanently since they're US citizens?

Nope.

I used to do martial arts, and my instructor, a South Korean national, got deported.

Dude co-owned a business, had an American wife, two American kids, and was a stand-up guy. Really big into doing stuff for the community.

His immigration lawyer fucked some paperwork up, so technically he was here illegally, and got booted. Took years and a shitton of legal fees for him to get back over, during which his business floundered, his wife was without her husband, and his kids were without their dad.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    oh god no

stickers would be terrible

• Options
    I thought the new apple messege features were dumb but now I am in love with stickers and I am mad that the forums don't have them

icy pls implement

Shaz is a sticker wizard

sig.gif
  • Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    oh god no

stickers would be terrible

CONFORM

sig.gif
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Nope.

I used to do martial arts, and my instructor, a South Korean national, got deported.

Dude co-owned a business, had an American wife, two American kids, and was a stand-up guy. Really big into doing stuff for the community.

His immigration lawyer fucked some paperwork up, so technically he was here illegally, and got booted. Took years and a shitton of legal fees for him to get back over, during which his business flourished, his wife was without her husband, and his kids were without their dad.

his business flourished?

It feels like that should say floundered.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    What's the use case for a Bluetooth speaker

we use it when we sit outside watching the kids, to listen to music from our phones

one time we listened to tunes while sipping wine on the back porch in the evening

so I guess, enjoying music while out and about?

ALSO it comes with an adorable fucking floaty device you can put it in, so you can listen to music in the pool or whatev

How big is your pool that you can't leave your expensive electronic device on a table or something instead of in the water

• Options
    His immigration lawyer fucked some paperwork up, so technically he was here illegally, and got booted. Took years and a shitton of legal fees for him to get back over, during which his business flourished, his wife was without her husband, and his kids were without their dad.

his business flourished?

no you see he had a poor head for numbers and his wife was an accountant

• Options

Nope.

should've deported the lawyer too

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    The hottest cubic boobs you've ever seen.

• Options

Nope.

his business flourished?

Yep. My bad.

• Options
    the problem with stickers

is that's what emoji were

but then people used them so much they had to get put into unicode

you're just reinventing emoji

and now some poor guy at the Unicode Consortium is sweating about what kind of bullshit they're going to have to put into the next version

• Options
    ALSO it comes with an adorable fucking floaty device you can put it in, so you can listen to music in the pool or whatev

How big is your pool that you can't leave your expensive electronic device on a table or something instead of in the water

what do you mean how big is my pool

this is america

my shit is olympian in size

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

Nope.

did he at least get a refund on his legal fees

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I swung axes at trees this weekend. Here is a picture of me and my butt doing so.
    707t164spahr.jpg

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

what do you mean how big is my pool

this is america

So like Michael Phelps sized or Simon Biles sized.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

did you have Chiptole for lunch?

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

Nope.

did he at least get a refund on his legal fees

I don't really know what happened. I had long since moved away by the time he got back, I only know he made it back because a few of my old TKD buddies started taking classes again when he reopened the school.

• Options
    desc wrote: »

Oh god pls yes

Desc now you have tempted the wrath from high atop the thing

No that's not a thing

• Options
    There isn't a thing

This discussion has been closed.