Options

Ultimate [chat]bee

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I miss David [chat] Pumpkins.

PM me $4.99 a month and I will continue my fight to bring back David [chat] Pumpkins

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Aioua wrote: »
    jesus fucking christ this is sad

ap_163007763431401_Adam_Crapser_wide-aff0ff8b56347c01f60779a2b975da892b0ae4c2-s800-c85.jpg
    Adam Crapser was brought to the United States when he was 3, to start a new life — new parents, new culture, new country.

But his adoptive parents didn't complete his citizenship papers. Then they abandoned him to the foster care system.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/27/499573378/south-korean-adopted-at-age-3-is-to-be-deported-37-years-later

jesus

at least
    As Alexandra Starr reported for NPR last year, a law was passed in 2000 to grant automatic citizenship to children adopted by U.S. parents. But the law "only covered future adoptees and those 18 or younger," Starr reported. "One of the people who didn't make the age cut-off was Adam Crapser."

I can't believe that wasn't already the law
    Given how anti-immigrant the GOP is, I'm not surprised. There would be rhetoric about "anchor adoptions" and "jumping the line" and shit like that. I mean, they are the ones who were turning away children from Central American countries, so...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    There's a gap in the market for the repetition of gifs but with annoying sound

Clearly the guys behind YTMND need to work out how to embed

I just recently found out that still exists.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    bowen wrote: »
    @honk have you tried a pixel unsticker?

http://www.jscreenfix.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdrMuKpaCI (seizure warning)

Whaaaaaaaaaat

Does stuff like this work? If so I'll get him to try this first for sure

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Some of you who I like are shitting on survivalists in the election thread and we're gonna have words.

Maybe you can fashion that shit into a useful hat or cooking implement

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i like how this jackass in the meeting sometimes asked if i created something when a thing is fucked up with an accusing glare

dude, i started working on the system ONE WEEK AGO. no, i didn't create how we sold gift cards which we've done for uhm all the 6-7 years we have had the software??!??!?

stop acting like it's my fault!

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Some of you who I like are shitting on survivalists in the election thread and we're gonna have words.

It's p silly tho

sig.gif
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

ap_163007763431401_Adam_Crapser_wide-aff0ff8b56347c01f60779a2b975da892b0ae4c2-s800-c85.jpg
    Adam Crapser was brought to the United States when he was 3, to start a new life — new parents, new culture, new country.

But his adoptive parents didn't complete his citizenship papers. Then they abandoned him to the foster care system.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/27/499573378/south-korean-adopted-at-age-3-is-to-be-deported-37-years-later

adoptive parents can just decide they dont want the kids anymore and dump them on foster care? im pretty sure biological parents don't get to do that. seems kinda messed up that there wouldn't be criminal repercussions.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    That H/A thread

about the kitten needs to have just a big fat spoiler tag over it or something so I don't have to read it and immediately assume the worst and get massively depressed
    i will risk it all to check for you
    DUE it's ok we're all going to be ok
    Norgoth wrote: »
    We took her back to the vet, she's not ill thankfully, just picky. We tried to heat it up and it worked like a dream. So hopefully she will be good from on.
    Norgoth wrote: »
    Ask and ye shall receive
    pnuIDlgwjpnslhHwKj

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Don't worry, you're one of the good ones... erm, wait. I have many friends who are survivalist! Umm... uhh... Look, if they would just act like normal, decent people...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    i like how this jackass in the meeting sometimes asked if i created something when a thing is fucked up with an accusing glare

dude, i started working on the system ONE WEEK AGO. no, i didn't create how we sold gift cards which we've done for uhm all the 6-7 years we have had the software??!??!?

I was harsh about that in a meeting recently

"Did I get what done? Oh, the thing you sent me Sunday night?. No, it's Tuesday morning, I haven't done that."

sig.gif
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    What's the use case for a Bluetooth speaker

we use it when we sit outside watching the kids, to listen to music from our phones

one time we listened to tunes while sipping wine on the back porch in the evening

so I guess, enjoying music while out and about?

ALSO it comes with an adorable fucking floaty device you can put it in, so you can listen to music in the pool or whatev

also because they are waterproof you can use in the shower as well

i have a UE Boom 2 it is loud

poo
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

https://youtu.be/Q2A5csyMfw0

You'll totally love this man.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    But after the final presidential debate and, given the strong possibility that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency — unless something drastic happens — is this continued refusal to act on the Garland nomination a smart move for conservatives? After all, Garland is seen as a judicial moderate, and Clinton has not committed to renominating him if she wins.

There's a case to be made that if the GOP wants to salvage the most conservative possible Supreme Court in a year that could see not only a Clinton presidential win but a Democratic takeover of the Senate, it should consider Garland.

usually I try not to do the political glee thing but

the thought of this group of people refusing to do their jobs, and thus getting a worse outcome for themselves, is p great

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Don't worry, you're one of the good ones... erm, wait. I have many friends who are survivalist! Umm... uhh... Look, if they would just act like normal, decent people...

SOME OF US DO MAN!

I'm just saying just because I may or may not have and/or grow heirloom vegetables it doesn't fucking mean I'm voting for Hitler Jr.

If Tube can crack the whip on peeing in a urinal this should be right up his alley.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Vines were an odd thing.

Especially with gifv coming around.

But sound

And strictly limited time

Those are both important

Are these truly additive enough for it to exist and be profitable?

Well, since you brought it up

A b o l i s h C a p i t a l i s m

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    It is 12:30. My class is done for the day. My work week is now done. Love my job.

• Options
    Growing your own vegetables is p cool

sig.gif
  • Options
    But after the final presidential debate and, given the strong possibility that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency — unless something drastic happens — is this continued refusal to act on the Garland nomination a smart move for conservatives? After all, Garland is seen as a judicial moderate, and Clinton has not committed to renominating him if she wins.

There's a case to be made that if the GOP wants to salvage the most conservative possible Supreme Court in a year that could see not only a Clinton presidential win but a Democratic takeover of the Senate, it should consider Garland.

the thought of this group of people refusing to do their jobs, and thus getting a worse outcome for themselves, is p great

I can't believe they've been allowed to hold up a nom for, what, a whole fucking year?

it's infuriating. what's the longest a Supreme Court seat has sat empty in the past?

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

New plan is not to confirm anyone caus there are too many people on the supreme court

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

"Did I get what done? Oh, the thing you sent me Sunday night?. No, it's Tuesday morning, I haven't done that."

I had that same thing. Two weeks ago on a Monday our client sent out this request for us to quote a fuckton of software for another company, which already sucks but hey we get the commission.

Management held it till Friday and sent it to me, then asked me the following Monday if it was done. It takes like three weeks for our company to investigate a quote.

• Options

See, I thought this was the strategy all along... they stall on the nomination until they see who the next president is. If it's a Democrat, they confirm him. If it's a Republican, then they don't.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    It is 12:30. My class is done for the day. My work week is now done. Love my job.

I had to laugh the day after you said how nice the weather was we got the bullshit we had yesterday.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    What's the use case for a Bluetooth speaker

we use it when we sit outside watching the kids, to listen to music from our phones

one time we listened to tunes while sipping wine on the back porch in the evening

so I guess, enjoying music while out and about?

ALSO it comes with an adorable fucking floaty device you can put it in, so you can listen to music in the pool or whatev

also because they are waterproof you can use in the shower as well

i have a UE Boom 2 it is loud

Is tempting but I have a sound system out by my pool already which I can hear if I am in the shower -- I mean my neighbors will probably have to hear it too but maybe they will like it.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

I can't believe they've been allowed to hold up a nom for, what, a whole fucking year?

it's infuriating. what's the longest a Supreme Court seat has sat empty in the past?

391 days

sig.gif
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

See, I thought this was the strategy all along... they stall on the nomination until they see who the next president is. If it's a Democrat, they confirm him. If it's a Republican, then they don't.

If it's a Dem though can't the Dems just stall and be like lol fuck you. Dems in the senate can stall just as well as the Pubs right?

• Options
    Preach I have had many a freeze dried meal and only like 15% of them have made me want to kill myself.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

idgi

for all intensive purposes he's an american

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
  • Options

391 days

are you answering my first or second question

• Options

You assume they will allow someone to be nominated once Hillary Clinton becomes president.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

I had that same thing. Two weeks ago on a Monday our client sent out this request for us to quote a fuckton of software for another company, which already sucks but hey we get the commission.

Management held it till Friday and sent it to me, then asked me the following Monday if it was done. It takes like three weeks for our company to investigate a quote.

Lolno not done

sig.gif
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

You assume they will allow someone to be nominated once Hillary Clinton becomes president.

Take over the senate. Change the rules for cloture on judicial nominees which they have done before. Pass with a majority vote.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

Democrats are probaby going to get the senate, too

*turns around three times, spits*

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

no idk what will happen, but the thought sure makes me hue hue hue

NO NO NO TO THIS MODERATE DUDE, WE DONT WANT TO DO OUR JOBS WAH WAH BUT STILL PAY ME

OH NO NOW WE ALL HAVE TO BECOME TRANS AND GIVE OUR MONEY TO THE POOR OH WHAT HAVE OUR FOOLISH HANDS WROUGHT

• Options

Take over the senate. Change the rules for cloture on judicial nominees which they have done before. Pass with a majority vote.

I would rather have an 8 seat court than listen to all the whining that would come though.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Preach I have had many a freeze dried meal and only like 15% of them have made me want to kill myself.

I'm with the chef in the video, if I have to eat flavorless food in the mad max future, just let me crash a car and go to valhalla.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Yeah if Dems get the majority back I expect to see the rules changed.

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    idgi

for all intensive purposes he's an american

the fuck gooey

build a wall and make south korea pay for it, I say

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I would rather have an 8 seat court than listen to all the whining that would come though.

Screw that. Let them whine. Play the damn long game. Taking the court for 30 years. I can survive the bitching and the moaning.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.