As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

U mad?

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    SO

MAD

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i'm mad as hell

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    i'm mad as hell

Are you going to take it any more?

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    large.gif

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I'm mad.
    ej5QA0L.gif

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I have a splitting headache

If this hasn't gone away by the end of my shift I'm going to take medicine for it

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I was so anxious about the election today that by lunchtime I was having trouble concentrating on anything at all, I had to cancel my afternoon mowing job.

Now I'm just incredibly pissed off.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I just refused to look all day as I just heard bits and pieces during the day.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I have a splitting headache

If this hasn't gone away by the end of my shift I'm going to take medicine for it

I actually got one after the Brexit vote and it was the worst one of my life

Platy on
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Torn between seething rage and nauseating anxiety but definitely mad.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    Just feeling depressed and alienated. Anger hasn't arrived yet.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Tam wrote: »
    Just feeling depressed and alienated. Anger hasn't arrived yet.

You've got 4-8 years, no need to rush it.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I did not sleep at all last night. I dry heaved into the toilet this morning once I got out of bed.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    I am scared shitless for my Muslim friends

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    When are people going to get mad enough to take to the streets? I assume that will happen? Will It take some fresh insult lobbed by trump to galvanise it?

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular

With pence as defacto president now I'm very worried about states with poor histories on LGBT stuff, like laws about conversion therapy camps are going to be dissolved and a lot of queer kids are going to be put through hell for the next 4 years

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I'm scared for a lot of people. Also what will probably be the total destruction of any good policies from the Obama years.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Prohass wrote: »

With pence as defacto president now I'm very worried about states with poor histories on LGBT stuff, like laws about conversion therapy camps are going to be dissolved and a lot of queer kids are going to be put through hell for the next 4 years

I am so goddamned ashamed of this country

• Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    So I went to an audiologist today, first time in forever, been slightly worried my hearing isn't so great.

Turns out I was right.

I need hearing aids at the age of 32.

I'm not mad at me, I'm mad as fuck at young me pumping music into his eardrums at super loud levels because it sounded awesome.

Falx on
  • Options
    Uh, Jesus

Sorry to hear that man.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Uh, Jesus

Sorry to hear that man.

ayyyyyyyy

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Oh, wow, send my ass to jail.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Falx, I'm really sorry

I have a bit of tinnitus (ringing noises in my ears), from when I worked at a printing press, and it is rough

I really only notice it when I'm in a quiet place

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    My hearing is shit, mostly from the Army I think, but I never liked listening to people very much anyway.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    My car's tyre punctured for the second time in a month. Exactly the same cause as previous, a bolt lodged in it (enough to make a man paranoid!). I put on my spare tyre at home and then took it to the garage to get a proper one fitted only to realise when I arrived that I'd left the security lug nut adaptor at home. After a great deal of searching and grouching it turns out it's not at home either and now I have a bad feeling that I drove off with it still attached to my spare wheel... So now I'm mad a fair deal poorer and it's all my own fault, the worst kind of madness!

Campy on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm so fucking sick of this year it's indescribable.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    SAP

If you know what I mean then I have to assume you know exactly what I mean

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    It really is a bloated overpriced piece of shit CMS system yes

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    SAP label printers can suck my D

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2016
    Over the last ten months I've developed a lot of firm principles about how I want to die. At the moment the top three are
    - alone
    - on my own terms
    - quietly. Good christ I cannot deal with living in a house with other people any more.

tynic on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    My mom has taken care of this young man for the last 13 years. 15 years ago, he was rushed to the hospital from his daycare center with shaken baby syndrome.

He can't move the majority of his body parts and his only communication is by blinking his eyes.

The daycare provider got away with it because there was not enough solid evidence to prove that she was the one who had shaken him. There were other adults in the house, and it was argued that it could have been anybody, including his mother who wasn't even around at the time.

But she got away with it.

Right now, there's a trial going on in my home state for the daycare provider.

Another child under her care died from a benadryl overdose. The ten month old baby had Nyquil, Dayquil, and Benadryl in his system. Not just Benadryl, though. Approximately 10 time the normal dosage for an adult. in a 10 month old baby.

The daycare provider's defense is doing the exact same thing. There's no proof, you can't prove that she was the one who gave it to the baby. The defense is arguing that the Mom put the benadryl in the baby's sippy cup and mixed it with the formula.

There is a chance that not only will this woman get away with shaking a baby and ruining a young man's future 15 years ago, but she will get away with murder/manslaughter of a 10 month old baby.

That's infuriating enough.

But the most rage-inducing part is that the mother of this 10 month old angel *had no way of knowing about the previous cases*. State law only requires a daycare provider background check to go back 10 years. So the trial for shaking the young man my mom cares for would not have been on the check. The mother had no way of knowing.

She had no way of knowing that the person whom she was leaving her child in the care of had violently damaged, almost killed, another child in the past. Simply because the state doesn't think that a full history of childcare centers/givers should be available.

I. Am. Livid.

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    Over the last ten months I've developed a lot of firm principles about how I want to die. At the moment the top three are
    - alone
    - on my own terms
    - quietly. Good christ I cannot deal with living in a house with other people any more.

The worst part about living with other people is having different default levels of cleanliness. So annoying in the shared areas.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    It only really sucks for those having a higher level of cleanliness than everyone else.

It's also exacerbated if the people who are messy also don't have any sense of other people's ownership of items.

I may be messy as fook, but at least I didn't leave other peoples cookware in states of disarray.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Campy wrote: »
    It only really sucks for those having a higher level of cleanliness than everyone else.

It's also exacerbated if the people who are messy also don't have any sense of other people's ownership of items.

I may be messy as fook, but at least I didn't leave other peoples cookware in states of disarray.

Yeah, same. I have one roommate who likes to cook pasta with red sauce and just let the pot sit in the sink with water in it long enough for it to stink. I clean my pots/pans IMMEDIATELY when I'm done eating. I also put a rule out that nobody can use my cast iron skillet unless they're willing to learn how to not make the fucker rust over, and so far that rule has been adhered to.

• Options
    Like it's okay if their room is in disarray or something. I'm sure most of us have left clothes on the floor for too long once or twice (or more). But like...

the crumbs everywhere

plz

just clean up the crumbs

and the whiskers

plz I don't want to touch your whiskers

you're not a cat

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Like it's okay if their room is in disarray or something. I'm sure most of us have left clothes on the floor for too long once or twice (or more). But like...

the crumbs everywhere

plz

just clean up the crumbs

and the whiskers

plz I don't want to touch your whiskers

you're not a cat

Prove it.

• Options
    His penis doesn't have spines and he doesn't walk around the house begging for food

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    - alone
    - on my own terms

I swore 12 years ago I would never live with another human who I was not fucking or who was the result of me fucking.

This made moving back in with my parents... some what more difficult than it otherwise might have been.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    His penis doesn't have spines and he doesn't walk around the house begging for food

...prove it?

RUVCwyu.jpg
This discussion has been closed.