As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hearthstone] Mean Streets of Gadgetzan arrives Dec 1st!

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    dread infernal is all grown up

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    My problem with all those "Hog______" cards is that either the bikes or the riders are sporting Horde insignia, but as far as I know, quillboars are not part of the Horde.

This is completely unacceptable.

(I guess it's another what-if Hearthstone scenario)

They stole the bikes. There, resolved :D

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    Ung i really hate pig features on characters, it bothers me for some reason. Well at least ill enjoy killing them.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    That Demon will almost certainly see play in Renolock as an additional board clear.

Renolock looking to be pretty strong here.

edit: If you consider that that's basically Hellfire as an effect, it's a 3 mana 6/6. Not too shabby.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Delduwath wrote: »
    My problem with all those "Hog______" cards is that either the bikes or the riders are sporting Horde insignia, but as far as I know, quillboars are not part of the Horde.

This is completely unacceptable.

(I guess it's another what-if Hearthstone scenario)

They stole the bikes. There, resolved :D

But they still have Horde tattoos!

I demand
    - a 4-part fictional story, released over the course of as many weeks
    - a 5-hour-long, spoken-word piece, narrated by top voice actors, and
    - a Hearthstone mini-adventure with 2 wings, 10 new cards, and a quillboar alt hero for the Shaman class
    to explain how the quillboar came to possess these tattoos and bikes.

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    Image for those that can't watch the vid atm:

CxP_lSkXEAQixHp.jpg

CHRIST that's a good card.

Cast Hellfire and summon a 6/6 for 7 mana. Yeah, that's... wow. That's a huge fucking tempo swing.

Reno/Handlock getting some love.

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    Kripparian's card is revealed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9KwCLbgxmo&feature=youtu.be

Warlock Common.
    Abyssal Enforcer
    7 mana 6/6 Demon. Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to all other characters.

RIP Dread Infernal.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Some people theorycrafting on the subreddit that each of the legendaries for Mage, Warlock and Priest will be Kazakus in a different form.

Mainly theories spinning out of this part of the blog post
    Some claim that a back alley potion brewer couldn’t possibly have such knowledge, and some are foolish enough to spread rumors that he’s secretly a dragon, demon, or some other powerful entity in disguise.
    LIES! SLANDER! DEFAMATION!
    MAYBE IT’S ALL TRUE!
    NO ONE KNOWS!
    WHAT?

The idea being that Priest will get his dragon form and Warlock will get his demon form.

Seems intriguing to me.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    That'd be kind of interesting.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Idx86 wrote: »

Warlock Common.
    Abyssal Enforcer

RIP Dread Infernal.
    Like anyone ever played Dread Infernal in constructed.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Idx86 wrote: »

Warlock Common.
    Abyssal Enforcer

RIP Dread Infernal.
    Like anyone ever played Dread Infernal in constructed.

It was in demon-centric decks at one point, though mostly only as "another big body to hit with voidcaller".

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    We are at our STRONGEST when our decks only have a SINGLE COPY of each card!

Yes! Reno-style unpredictable decks return!

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Liquid GhostLiquid Ghost DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES, TOO?! Registered User regular
    i'm liking this priest deck because i feel like a massive troll when i play it

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    i'm liking this priest deck because i feel like a massive troll when i play it

Which one?

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    i'm liking this witch doctor deck because i feel like a massive troll when i play it

FTFY.

hippofant on
  • Options
    Marty81Marty81 Registered User regular
    So any idea when this expansion is coming out? Because UGH this game is boring right now.

• Options
    Marty81 wrote: »
    So any idea when this expansion is coming out? Because UGH this game is boring right now.

I believe blizz quoted it as early decemeber

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    this one that i built a little bit earlier this last weekend. i mean, it's just some shit i seriously threw together because i liked what each card did and i love anything that allows me to take my opponent's shit. i didn't even pay any attention to whether these cards are supposed to be good or not. it's probably awful, but i'm enjoying it too much to stop.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Marty81 wrote: »

Play wild.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    i held off on playing wild for far too long. the idea of having a deck with both rivendare and n'zoth in it made me want to give the game mode a shot and i honestly don't regret it one bit. standard was making me want to pick a fight with a wild animal just so i could die and never have to put up with "regular" ladder ever again. i'll come back to it eventually, i'm sure, but standard and i aren't really talking to each other right now. it's complicated.

• Options
    I'm playing some wild!

Standard n'zoth warrior +bite, belcher, shredder, and shieldmaiden.

NO FUN ALLOWED.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    CoffeyCoffey Terre Haute, IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Abyssal Enforcer is going to be real good in Arena. It's a Demon, it's an AOE, it's a big body, AND it's a Common.

Coffey on
    76561197967491341.png
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Abyssal Enforcer has the potential to be the best class minion in the game.

Seriously that is an insanely good board clear in a class that already has a bunch of insane board clears.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Warlock deck where literally every card deals damage to everyone

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2016
    I really hope Kabal's gimmick is not getting random potions, but it seems like each guild has a triclass card that features the "theme" and Kabal's is...random potions.

Now, I get that there will be cards that synergize with potions or spells, much like how the Goons have a lot of cards that function off buffs in hand. That means the "core" cards will likely be random potions (much like the goons are about buffing the hand), and quite frankly the set doesn't need a chunk of its cards dedicated to getting random, swingy spells. It'd be one thing if potions were more akin to spare parts or even Xaril's potions, but instead we're going to have blood pressure spiking when people luck into Dragonfire.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Abyssal Enforcer has the potential to be the best class minion in the game.

Seriously that is an insanely good board clear in a class that already has a bunch of insane board clears.

Oh right, I forgot about Rat Pack.

I think I'm going to hate Rat Pack

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Kabal is this week's gang.

New cards:
    O1UAPT1T3DR91478916128889.png
    RNv93vP.jpg

Blog post is here:
    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20372474/a-taste-of-the-kabal-11-14-2016

Highlander does seem to be a theme they're going for with Kabal.

That potion screams "fuck you" to zoo

• Options
    guys, be honest with me, we've seen all the druids cards haven't we?

:(

• Options
    CoffeyCoffey Terre Haute, IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Roz wrote: »
    guys, be honest with me, we've seen all the druids cards haven't we?

:(

I believe there's five more to be revealed for Druid: two Common and three Rare. But we've seen the Legendary and both Epics.

Coffey on
    76561197967491341.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    yeah that's why i'm not a huge fan of the "each week focuses on one gang" style of reveal

roz has fuck all to do for another week until they start the druid/shaman/rogue reveals

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'm just gonna say turn 7 might be too late to do three to yourself and not quite clear a board as will often be the case vs. tankier dragon minions and sticky hunter minions

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    So, for the Amazon coins thing - do you need to actually be playing the game on an Android device for that to work?

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    So, for the Amazon coins thing - do you need to actually be playing the game on an Android device for that to work?

Not only that, you need to download the Amazon App Store (a competitor to Google Play) and download hearthstone through THAT first.

I tried doing that and just ended up uninstalling hearthstone altogether because it takes way too much storage.

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    yeah that's why i'm not a huge fan of the "each week focuses on one gang" style of reveal

roz has fuck all to do for another week until they start the druid/shaman/rogue reveals

awwww, you do care :o

Roz on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    i should just start surrendering as soon as i'm up against a control warrior. i don't want to play 25 minute games of hearthstone.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    i should just start surrendering as soon as i'm up against a control warrior. i don't want to play 25 minute games of hearthstone.

if you're already doing this might as well start playing freeze mage, since they do that and have a great winrate vs. the field other than warrior

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016

if you're already doing this might as well start playing freeze mage, since they do that and have a great winrate vs. the field other than warrior

It's awful to play against and I imagine it's awful to play.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

It's awful to play against and I imagine it's awful to play.

it's actually pretty fun to play

but you will be awful for playing it, yes

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    If you like puzzles its good to play.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    Oh wait duh that's why I have a mill rogue deck. Totally forgot.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.