As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Run the [Chat] 3

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    t6gigykd9gs2.jpg

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Happy New Year you deviants.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Our apartment is set up for maximum DINK. One bedroom, bed/couch in the living room where there are both TV's and both ps4s

The other room has a different couch and is an office for doing art/science/Warhammer/reading

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Our New Years Resolution is to build more things. I am currently planning to split the man-cave into ventilated/non-ventilated sections sectioned off by heavy duty plastic. Whole place is going to look like an alien lab.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Arch, add me on the ps4. I am Angry_Mojo

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

LETS PLAY DESTINY OR OVERWATCH

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I need to get an intern to do my administrative work. That is my 2017 professional goal.

The way to do that is to capture about 2.5 million in additional work. So I think that's what I'll do.

zepherin on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-EUKd05pbg

p much did this last night and now I have no idea what to do

Committed a serious federal crime in the course of asking a girl out?

You do whatever she wants. You're not really in a position to negotiate until the statute runs out. (In Daffy's case, 5 to 8 years)

don't use the money

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

I don't own either of those yet but I may have to correct that as part of my resolutioning

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »

I don't own either of those yet but I may have to correct that as part of my resolutioning

I've also got my eye on Diablo III when the necromancer drops and maybe ESO

• Options
    i just fell so hard taking the trash out. like i had a moment of pep in my step and started to move with levity and BAM

now i got blood coming out of my knee and elbow but this hasn't happened to me in a while and it is nice in a weird way.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    i just fell so hard taking the trash out. like i had a moment of pep in my step and started to move with levity and BAM

now i got blood coming out of my knee and elbow but this hasn't happened to me in a while and it is nice in a weird way.

When I was little I remember getting cuts and bruises all the time and it was like "eh no big deal" - now it's like "god damnit, this will take weeks to go away!"

But then you don't get hurt for a while and as long as it's minor you're like "whoo endorphins!"

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Family's out of the house

Which is good because I prefer spending hangovers alone, with a few exceptions

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Three thoughts:

1) I really wish someday to find someone who likes me as much as Cleric likes Pinecone.

2) I'm now in the next fun stage of this stomach bug - my insides re-filling and the air needing to escape and building up.

3) I'm seriously considering keeping my beard for a bit.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

:bro:

• Options

When I was little I remember getting cuts and bruises all the time and it was like "eh no big deal" - now it's like "god damnit, this will take weeks to go away!"

But then you don't get hurt for a while and as long as it's minor you're like "whoo endorphins!"

right?

i spent a while looking at my knee like "holy shit what the fuck was wrong with me as a kid to endure this regularly as if it were no thing. this is the wrong layer of skin!"

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    i made and ate delicious omelettes

also i rehabilitated some bread

breakfast game too stronk

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

:bro:

Ice?

I once slid down 8 concrete steps, somehow barely managing to keep my head from banging on them, and my body mostly protected by a leather jacket.

After 3 winters of ice falls in a row, I have been carrying these all winter just in case:

fitnessnew_46780_0_0.jpg

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Rehabilitated bread? Did it have a torn ACL?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    japan wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    I just got into an intense argument about poetry

About what

poetry. it's a form of communication that uses high levels of metaphor and sometimes rhyming structures and so forth.

read about it, it's pretty interesting. A few of my favorites are Ozymandias, The Second Coming, and The Sunlight in the Garden

I have a fucking degree in poetry

I meant like, what specifically

Ok, so,

Scotland has a position which is makar.

And a makar is something like a skald, that is, someone whose job it is to record what it is to live in this time.

Now, there are lots of sources as to what happened in a given period, but not what it is to live in a period.

And that is what I think it's important.

. . .and this person disagreed? That there are not a lot of sources? That this is what's important?

@Vanguard

Basically their position is that anyone so appointed is necessarily a tool of the state and so cannot record objectively

The current makar is Jackie Kay and I love everything she writes

nobody can ever record anything objectively though

That's a confused argument. It's true that someone who is state-sponsored is unlikely to put out verse that undermines the state but I would need to see a compelling argument that it's possible to produce something that is objectively true regardless of state affiliation.

@japan

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Rehabilitated bread? Did it have a torn ACL?

worse, it had gone stale

but it's homemade with a thick crust, so i ran cold water over it for 5 sec, and then put it in the convection oven for a minute

freshened it up enough for consumption!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Oh, and another thing:

What the fuck is Ninetails doing as Ice/fairy? Is that some Alola specific crap?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Ok beefed jerky does sound good

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Ok beefed jerky does sound good

I'm mad at myself that so far this winter I've only made 3lbs so far.

Usually I'm at like 20+ by now

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    At the time, Reiter was 16, Hitler 37 years old. Like his father, Hitler preferred younger women, and he made no secret of it: “There is nothing better than educating a young thing,” he would declare in 1942. “A girl of 18, 19, 20 years is as malleable as wax. A man needs to be able to put his stamp on a girl. Women themselves want nothing different!” 32 That was obviously Hitler’s rationalisation for the problem he had with women of his own age, who displayed self-confidence, were well educated and let him know that they saw through his charming but artificial poses. Encounters with such women stirred feelings of inferiority, as he had displayed by his nonplussed behaviour when interviewed by Dorothy Thompson in 1931.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki 2017 is not the year we need to learn more about Hitler.

• Options
    This popped sicle is pretty good

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

want and need are different

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    This popped sicle is pretty good

Just stay away from the Coked Cola

• Options
    And it has a joke on it!

Why are calendars so popular?

I will let you know the answer as soon as I eat my way to it!

• Options
    And it has a joke on it!

They have a lot of important dates

• Options
    And it has a joke on it!

They have a lot of important dates

Omg how did you know!

Kinda doesn't answer the question tho

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I bought NBA 2k17
    And it's so frustrating, because the game gets a bit better ever year
    But they get a bit more stingy with currency each year too
    Now I got to do dumb training exercises between matches to unlock my players full stat points
    So many loading screens into minigames

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

I'm learning all the ways I could compare people to Hitler. I have so much ammunition, man. Endless bullets. Not make light of the subject or anything but..
    Feder complained; he seemed to enjoy “relaxing in artistic circles and in the company of beautiful women.” 145 Hitler was notorious for always being late and for having no sense of planning his working day. He preferred to spend his free time in Munich’s cafés and watering holes: in Café Neumayr, a beer bar on the edge of the Viktualienmarkt; in Café Heck in the Hofgarten; and in Osteria Bavaria, an artists’ tavern on Schellingstrasse. Hitler would spend hours there drinking coffee and eating cake with his intimates, his “sweet tooth” apparent in the fact that he could not get enough of gateau heaped with whipped cream.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited January 2017
    Elki wrote: »
    At the time, Reiter was 16, Hitler 37 years old. Like his father, Hitler preferred younger women, and he made no secret of it: “There is nothing better than educating a young thing,” he would declare in 1942. “A girl of 18, 19, 20 years is as malleable as wax. A man needs to be able to put his stamp on a girl. Women themselves want nothing different!” 32 That was obviously Hitler’s rationalisation for the problem he had with women of his own age, who displayed self-confidence, were well educated and let him know that they saw through his charming but artificial poses. Encounters with such women stirred feelings of inferiority, as he had displayed by his nonplussed behaviour when interviewed by Dorothy Thompson in 1931.

I feel like the tiniest amount of name swapping would make this just as true and yet relevant to current events.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I am sleepy due to loud neighbor music

• Options
    Nonetheless, getting out of bed for coffee, My Summer Car, and death metal

• Options
    Elki wrote: »

I'm learning all the ways I could compare people to Hitler. I have so much ammunition, man. Endless bullets. Not make light of the subject or anything but..
    Feder complained; he seemed to enjoy “relaxing in artistic circles and in the company of beautiful women.” 145 Hitler was notorious for always being late and for having no sense of planning his working day. He preferred to spend his free time in Munich’s cafés and watering holes: in Café Neumayr, a beer bar on the edge of the Viktualienmarkt; in Café Heck in the Hofgarten; and in Osteria Bavaria, an artists’ tavern on Schellingstrasse. Hitler would spend hours there drinking coffee and eating cake with his intimates, his “sweet tooth” apparent in the fact that he could not get enough of gateau heaped with whipped cream.

Text "yes" to sign up for Hitler Facts and receive daily tidbits about Hitler!

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    desc did you stream Helldivers last night? I was thinking about picking it up but then I drank champagne and fell asleep

• Options
    desc did you stream Helldivers last night? I was thinking about picking it up but then I drank champagne and fell asleep

I didn't end up streaming it because I figured everyone was out partying but I am going to (maybe today!)

I do like the game

I have an upgraded assault rifle and an upgraded 40k Dreadnought type mech with a chain gun

This discussion has been closed.