As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Run the [Chat] 3

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i have helldivers because i played some with ron but then the rest of our friends never got into it

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ah yes Hitler's favorite chat page.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    That effect Hitler derived not just from what he said, but how he said it. He had become the Unknown Soldier from the world war who shared the problems and desires of his audience, and thus radiated an aura of veracity and authenticity. “The first thing you felt was that here was someone who meant what he said, who didn’t want to convince you of anything he didn’t believe entirely himself,” observed Hans Frank, who first heard one of Hitler’s speeches in January 1920 at the age of 19. “He spoke from the bottom of his own soul and all of our souls.” 25 This was the “unity of the word and the man” that Hitler’s first biographer, Konrad Heiden, identified as the secret to the agitator’s success. During the high points of his speeches, Heiden wrote, Hitler was “someone seduced by himself,” someone who was so inseparable from his words “that a measure of authenticity flowed over the audience even when he was telling obvious lies.”

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I am sleepy due to loud neighbor music

Sorry

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Elki I'm not feeling encouraged here

• Options
    desc did you stream Helldivers last night? I was thinking about picking it up but then I drank champagne and fell asleep

I didn't end up streaming it because I figured everyone was out partying but I am going to (maybe today!)

I do like the game

I have an upgraded assault rifle and an upgraded 40k Dreadnought type mech with a chain gun
    You should stream the generic shoot man.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    The real Hitler was inside us all along

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Elki I'm not feeling encouraged here

It's an interesting biography. But the most interesting bits are the most complicated and most difficult to quote effectively since they're require so much of the provided background to make any sense.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    We beat Hitler. We beat him so badly he killed himself. He uninstalled and killed himself. For all of his bluster and toxic intoxicating words, he lost.

Remember that. Hitler lost.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    The real Hitler was inside us all along

The real Hitler was the friends we made along the way

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Hitler is sooooo 2016.

We have moved on. 2017 will be about lesser fascist leaders. Mussolini you're on deck.

And butts, butts are eternal.

I expect this to degenerate into Mussolini's undead asshole...so I beat you to it.

...the topic not his literal asshole...which hungers.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    We beat Hitler. We beat him so badly he killed himself. He uninstalled and killed himself. For all of his bluster and toxic intoxicating words, he lost.

yes

for as long as we have Russia, we'll be safe

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

He took millions with him.

Good morning, [chat]2017.

• Options
    desc did you stream Helldivers last night? I was thinking about picking it up but then I drank champagne and fell asleep

I didn't end up streaming it because I figured everyone was out partying but I am going to (maybe today!)

I do like the game

I have an upgraded assault rifle and an upgraded 40k Dreadnought type mech with a chain gun
    You should stream the generic shoot man.

stupid due with good advice

@Kid Presentable gonna stream some helldivers if you want to see how the gameplay is. i'll look for pub games because it shines in multi (lel friendly fire).

• Options
    And we saved millions more. GOD DAMN IT DONT MAKE ME BE THE POSITIVE ONE I SWEAR TO CHRIST ITS LIKE CHEMO IN MY VEINS BUT I'LL DO IT FOR MY FRIENDS CUZ I'M A RIDE OR DIE HOMIE.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Fuck I gotta go outside and spray paint a bunch of baskets.

• Options
    Dags kept me up late because fireworks are fucking scary you guys. Dags got me up early because of course they did. Now I'm sitting here trying to keep them quiet so everyone else can sleep and they're being butts and barking at things they can't see because I didn't open the blinds.

2017 seems much like 2016 so far. Fantastic. :P

• Options
    And we saved millions more. GOD DAMN IT DONT MAKE ME BE THE POSITIVE ONE I SWEAR TO CHRIST ITS LIKE CHEMO IN MY VEINS BUT I'LL DO IT FOR MY FRIENDS CUZ I'M A RIDE OR DIE HOMIE.

More like ride or die bitch.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hitler is too complicated of subject just by himself without running headfirst into modern parallels to muddy the water.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    i am not going to lie, I chortled a little when I read satire news headlines starting with "DNC helps offer to drop the ball"

tyrannus on
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Had no idea crows and ravens could talk like some other birds. They're already too damn smart.

If I ever just came across one and it started doing that, would probably startle the hell out of me.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Also, it hailed last night, then I guess later snowed on top of the blanket of hailstones after I went to bed, so this morning the world is a cold, icy, foggy mess.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    bout to do some grinding in FFV

Exdeath, I'm coming for you!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    He's playing the flash fm station from GTA I have FINALLY fucking figured out what was going on okay I'm not going insane

Let's not jump to any hasty conclusions!

sig.gif
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Dags kept me up late because fireworks are fucking scary you guys. Dags got me up early because of course they did. Now I'm sitting here trying to keep them quiet so everyone else can sleep and they're being butts and barking at things they can't see because I didn't open the blinds.

2017 seems much like 2016 so far. Fantastic. :P

Our dog doesn't seem to mind thunder or fireworks and is not a barker for anything except other dogs.

But the kids wake up at the butt-crack of dawn still and pepper us with questions every 5 minutes.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Houn but your dogs are so cute how can you be mad at them

• Options
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Had no idea crows and ravens could talk like some other birds. They're already too damn smart.

If I ever just came across one and it started doing that, would probably startle the hell out of me.

Quoth the Raven, "Hey brah"

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Tfw your mic was off and u were talking to urself the whole time

desc on
  • Options
    In this Hallmark Movie we have Superman/Ray Palmer being a marriage averse fireman who is letting a down on her luck veterinary student room with him because the local apartments don't allows pets. You see, both main characters tote their kitties around everywhere and the kitties LIKE EACH OTHER!

So naturally the wise token minority character convinces the girl to trap The Atom with the old misletoe kiss trick. Now they are making plans for some holiday get together and he totally left the kitchen a huge mess as he left for work like a monster.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    My hangover has receded. Pate, cheese, focaccia and lots of tea have banished it for now.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Joyous new year, my [chat]erinos!

Did you know people celebrate New Years Day?

Like, I always thought it was just the day where you lay in bed all day and recovered from your hangover, but apparently for some people, it's actually cause to develop an entirely NEW hangover!

What I'm saying is

We're having a whole turkey dinner tonight AGAIN (Like my 5th in the past couple weeks :D ) and I am pretty pumped about it.

Oh, and

By the way

:crackle: OVER 1 YEAR SOBER BITCHES :crackle:

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    desc I am at work but I snuck away to watch a few minutes, it does seem like it'd be a lot of fun with a group of bros

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I have a wedding to attend today

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    We consumed in great excess last night

I am pleased

• Options
    I can't tell half of the Onion ' s articles from real ones anymore.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    In this Hallmark Movie we have Superman/Ray Palmer being a marriage averse fireman who is letting a down on her luck veterinary student room with him because the local apartments don't allows pets. You see, both main characters tote their kitties around everywhere and the kitties LIKE EACH OTHER!

So naturally the wise token minority character convinces the girl to trap The Atom with the old misletoe kiss trick. Now they are making plans for some holiday get together and he totally left the kitchen a huge mess as he left for work like a monster.

Why are you watching this

This discussion has been closed.