As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Principal Honey has outlawed all fun in the [RIVERDALE] thread.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    My money is on this universe's version of Harrison Wells.

Luke Perry confirmed to play a different character every season on Riverdale.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My money is on this universe's version of Bob

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    This ep is absolute chaos.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Am I the only one who watches it as it airs? :(

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    http://www.avclub.com/article/cole-sprouse-promises-riverdale-murderer-will-be-r-253634

Cole Sprouse seems like a good dude

@Zonugal, the murder gets solved in the penultimate episode of the season (12), not the finale

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Well hot damn, @YaYa, we better move fast!

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i killed jason blossom

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I thought Veronica's theory of the crime was pretty devastatingly plausible actually.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    actually i'm convinced betty murdered jason at this point

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Kevin's reactions whenever some wild drama happens is always on point.

I'm pretty relieved I never played Cheryl's party game in real life, mostly because I'm not ready to hear that many intense things at once.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    It was amazing how fast that escalated.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    We never did get the context of Archie shirtless chugging beers or whatever it was. Everything else was a part of another scene.

I did like how
    Jughead's Dad was the responsible adult, even if that only meant ending a party after a fight started.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    I did like how
    Jughead's Dad was the responsible adult, even if that only meant ending a party after a fight started.
    He said the kids were more on the ball with the murder mystery than the adults, so he was watching Cheryl's game to see what they knew. He only stopped it because Jughead got decked

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    So what time does it actually hit Netflix, I tried staying up lat night thinking midnight, but still wasn't up by 2am, so now I still can't watch it til after work tonight!

( little mad about that too, needed my fix last night)

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Archie Andrew: The Dumbest Boy Alive

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    So is anybody going to talk about
    how Alice Cooper was a Serpent?

sig.gif
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    Archie Andrew: The Dumbest Boy Alive

How many days does he think are in a week?

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Watched this week's episode last night

Jesus god Archibald Andrews is the biggest idiot and worst friend in the universe

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    archie is actually short for archimedes

or maybe archipelago

• Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Jesus god Archibald Andrews is the biggest idiot and worst friend in the universe
    I don't disagree, but he was very drunk and also HIS EMOTIONS.

sig.gif
  • Options

Him being very drunk is also incredibly stupid!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

But... HIS EMOTIONS.

sig.gif
  • Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Of all the people to drunk dial... what a rookie!

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Archie continues to ruin everything

Jughead is real af and is easily the best character

more murder mystery please

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

He is a sad teenage guitar player on the football team who is having emotions... and you expect him NOT to drink heavily? What universe is this?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sad girl cover of, Hey Hey, My My.

Excellent.

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Betty wearing a sweater with her boyfriend's unofficial logo on it was pretty amazing

also the way everyone talks about Dark Betty like it's some Yami Yugi actual possession

• Options
    Dark Betty felt like she was possessed though; Betty somehow convinced herself that she was Polly for however long that scene with Chuck was.

sig.gif
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Dark Betty felt like she was possessed though; Betty somehow convinced herself that she was Polly for however long that scene with Chuck was.

I agree, but it's one thing to for that to happen, and another thing for the characters to acknowledge it like "Yes, Betty has a Mr. Hyde-style alterego. Keep up"

The way it was just accepted and codified was beautiful and weird

• Options

Possessed you say?

By some type of dark magic?

By some type of teenage witch?

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »
    also the way everyone talks about Dark Betty like it's some Yami Yugi actual possession

"Watch out Cheryl! Betty's Stand, 『I Don't Even Know Myself』, is deceptively powerful!"
    "Veronica, you really think it can stand up against my 『Queen Bitch』? And if your 『Popular』 joins the fight..."
    "Maybe I can-"
    "Shut up Archie, everyone knows your 『Across The Sea』 is useless."

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I will be posting the official Jason Blossom Murder Prediction Form tomorrow morning

• Options
    Ah yes, the JBMPF

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    I hope the mystery is resolved to some extent

its my favorite part of the show

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    I will be posting the official Jason Blossom Murder Prediction Form tomorrow morning

Shotgun Smithers.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    fRAWRst wrote: »

This sort of statement makes a Twin Peaks alarm go off on my head

• Options
    The murderer is going to be Hot Dog.

• Options
    fRAWRst wrote: »

Cole Sprouse said it's solved in episode 12 and then the finale is the fallout and everyone reacting

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    HERE IS THE OFFICIAL JASON BLOSSOM MURDER PREDICTION FORM!

Read the rules carefully!

as promised, the winner of the competition will receive a copy of Afterlife With Archie, Vol 1 from @Zonugal

and I will also throw in a copy of Archie Vol. 1 and Jughead Vol. 1!

• Options
    Entered! Can you make these public after the contest is over? I want to see what everyone was thinking.