As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Principal Honey has outlawed all fun in the [RIVERDALE] thread.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

The "fake facts" quote from the fraudulent principal is the real kicker, there

oh that bullshit has spread like wildfire through the shitty fraud community

in Canada we recently had a shitty racist senator refer to the accurate quoting of things she actually said in an official speech as "fake news"

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Archie really is living in a completely different show than every other character on Riverdale.

sig.gif
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

one time I reviewed animal crossing for my high school paper, which was brave in its own way

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    A conversation held between my roommate & I:
    Roommate: Oh hey, do you have anything going on this Friday night?
    Me: I don't think so.
    Roommate: You wanna go over to Clint's house and hangout?
    Me: Sure. *a moment passes* Oh wait, I have Riverdale at 7 p.m., so anything past 8 p.m. should work for me.
    Roommate: God dammit... You're going to pass up a real moment in the real world for that show?
    Me: I watch it with a community of people.
    Roommate: I can't even believe you...
    Me: Yes, I know it doesn't dare compare to your hours spent on a raid in Destiny.
    Roommate: We are at least accomplishing something when we do those.
    Me: NO YOU AREN'T BECAUSE IT ISN'T REAL.

So ya know, my roommate is still kind of the worst.

Lol Destiny? The biggest pointless grindfest in the universe is his argument? alright then ( And I played Everquest!, Destiny still worse!)

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Cheryl is the most relatable
    "“Mr. Andrews! Nice haircut. Looking extremely DILF-y today.”"

Yeah he was, girl

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    End of episode speculation
    They played it up like some ominous thing, but I have a feeling that her marking out their faces was actually her ruling them out as suspects or something tame like that.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    One of the writers posted these elsewhere:
    I made these for the GoT fans:
    qOViwSB.pnggz3V7n3.png

APLlTbj.pngKt3QiXW.png\

JvJEinz.pngoQkNPAa.png

o72YFhr.pngDLZ4OMT.png

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    https://www.rabb.it/Branta Going live in less than 2 minutes!

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Okay when the fuck is Molly Ringwald showing up
    I've thought both of the last two episodes were the one but apparently not

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Next week

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Cheryl is the most relatable
    "“Mr. Andrews! Nice haircut. Looking extremely DILF-y today.”"

Yeah he was, girl

I lost my shit laughing for like two minutes straight after just that second sentence there. The way she said it, and the fact that it was the first thing she said after basically 'hello' just killed me.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    we don't deserve anyone as perfect as cheryl

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    FYI the cast went to a CMLL show and their Instagram stories have video footage. Its pretty neat.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    What is CMLL?

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Mexican wrestling promotion.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Pretty sure its old news...

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Well, if you haven't seen the commercial/trailer for this week's episode, you wouldn't know.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Pretty sure its old news...

Maybe we didn't all know that season one is available on iTunes!

• Options
    I err on the side of caution. As everyone should with spoilers.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    So I chatted with @YaYa about an idea for our little Riverdale community here.

Akin to the Academy Awards threads in years past I want us to offer bets as to who killed Jason Blossom, where and within what context the murder took place (motive/intent).

I'll figure out how to take folks' predictions before the finale (May 11th) and I will offer up a prize of Afterlife with Archie: Escape from Riverdale sent to whoever is the closest in their prediction (whenever the show should reveal who did in fact kill Jason Blossom).

What do you folks think? Who's in?

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm in! I have to think though

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I am absolutely in.

It was Salem!

• Options
    It was that scamp, Colonel Mustard!

• Options
    What if they reveal the killer before the finale though?

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    What if they reveal the killer before the finale though?

I'm betting they won't?

• Options
    If they do then I win by default

• Options
    oh I am so in

• Options

Steve, the only gift you'll receive is a box filled with a lone serpent.

• Options
    Zonugal wrote: »

Steve, the only gift you'll receive is a box filled with a lone serpent.

I'll make sure to have my kids open all my packages going forward.

• Options
    Yeah I'll do it

Because I have absolutely no idea who it is other than literally everyone

• Options
    Yeah I'll do it

Or is it... No one?

• Options
    Yeah I'll do it

Or is it... No one?

He's probably not dead

• Options
    Are we just supposed to post our guesses here?

• Options
    Are we just supposed to post our guesses here?

I will come up with a system and let you know, STEVE!

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I'll probably make a Google Survey with a few variables

• Options
    Well I already have my guess!

• Options
    I'm in. Sabrina! But really, I'll put in my guess whenever the system is decided.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    My money is on this universe's version of Harrison Wells.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO