Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Kelly should submit his cartoons to a real right wing paper just to see how far that rabbit hole goes.

Uh, sorry, there is no bottom to that hole.

Last time I visited home (a couple of years ago), my parents had this on their refrigerator, thinking it was a sincere anti-Obama comic:

xsR7vQJ.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So uh dog get it seems.
    Kind of in happy shell shock right now.

I mean working on the major details right now. And will be confirming pick up time later this week but yeah. An 8th month year old boy.
    I think I speak for all of us (for once) when I say:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics will come when dog in hand.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    If Sessions doesn't recuse himself of the russian shit (he's refusing to) he'll be gone too. Russia isn't going away. Hopefully it doesn't take 2 years like watergate.

lol you cant get rid of sessions
    he'll be shitting out stupidity long after we're all dead and gone

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    jesus.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Can someone recommend a good router to me? Apparently when I disconnected mine last night it really fucked it up and I'm tired of dealing with troubleshooting it.

My situation:

- Large apartment, router will be centrally located, I don't think range is going to be too much of an issue.
    - I use a wired connection for my gaming PC, the wireless will support my phone, tablet, work laptop (this will be the biggest concern for wireless), sometimes personal laptop.

I don't know what else is important, I'll answer any questions if needed. I don't need something super sexy, just something dependable that uses modern bands/protocols/whatever and that won't throttle my internet speed (around 90Mbps down, 10Mbps down).

After my Google Router went down I don't think ill buy a more expensive router for awhile again. Ive been buying the Netgears and they work well enough and work great for a year or two then fail like most of them tend to do. I got my mom a TP Link and it still works great for them as well. I just usually buy the cheapest dual band I can find and beat it up with the two computers, two phones, streaming device, ipad etc.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Atomika wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    Meanwhile I'm pretty sure nothing can cure my corruption.

Trans women into women get no particular thought except re: bathroom terrorism so I'm not even sure what would be the Christian uncorrupted version of me. There are several possibilities!

I think you have to become a youth pastor or something.
    Full reversal.

Gonna become a pastor of Satanism. Take it in a bit of a different direction.

Do it

Even as a cis male negro, I found myself in the strange position of being more pissed off and frustrated about the treatment of the public restroom issue than I was regarding just about any other social justice issue during this last cycle

Now that Sessions is confirmed we're sorta boned on that front for a while :rotate:

being fucked by the federal and state government is probably the only action I can expect in the future

It's probably the most vigorous fucking I'll get too!

Definitely the angriest.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    gotta love that comic when reconciled with obama ordering the operation that killed obl

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    I jumped on override's bed and danced with his slave girl for a few minutes when I visited his unemployment office in the spider desert.

I put over a dozen thralls to work and then I had to put them into a box because they were trying to kill you

I wish you could set your duders to nonaggressive, id imagine that'll be coming soon ish

Also sharing buildings without losing ownership of your stuff

I assume the sharing building thing is clans, but yeah you'd lose ownership and I'd steal all your stuff.

Yeah being able to transfer building ownership from an individual to a clan and between people and clans would be nice.

What I'd really like is the ability to designate buildings as public, wells, wheels of pain, etc

I have so little experience with these kinds of games that I don't even know what a good system looks like, but that sounds like a great idea.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    If Sessions doesn't recuse himself of the russian shit (he's refusing to) he'll be gone too. Russia isn't going away. Hopefully it doesn't take 2 years like watergate.

wait what's this about Sessions and them Reds?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    remember when being loosely associated with bill ayers was a big deal how could a president keep such company

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Can someone recommend a good router to me? Apparently when I disconnected mine last night it really fucked it up and I'm tired of dealing with troubleshooting it.

My situation:

- Large apartment, router will be centrally located, I don't think range is going to be too much of an issue.
    - I use a wired connection for my gaming PC, the wireless will support my phone, tablet, work laptop (this will be the biggest concern for wireless), sometimes personal laptop.

I don't know what else is important, I'll answer any questions if needed. I don't need something super sexy, just something dependable that uses modern bands/protocols/whatever and that won't throttle my internet speed (around 90Mbps down, 10Mbps down).

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-wi-fi-router/

I have this one and it's perfectly fine. Just update the firmware, etc.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    gotta love that comic when reconciled with obama ordering the operation that killed obl

That was my first thought.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    it is not my experience that cheap routers fail after a year or two. i've bought i think one 130 dollar router? then three others all under 100 bucks. none of them have ever died and have just lasted forever until i moved or someone took it with them when they moved or whatever.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Breitbart employees are threatening to quit if Milo isn't fired.

Sorry, Milo. You're not a useful gay anymore. You just confirmed all of their hateful "suspicions" about "the gays". So congrats on doing nothing but reinforcing a terrible stereotype about your own group, you shitweasel. May everything turn to ash in your mouth for the rest of your living days.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    it is not my experience that cheap routers fail after a year or two. i've bought i think one 130 dollar router? then three others all under 100 bucks. none of them have ever died and have just lasted forever until i moved or someone took it with them when they moved or whatever.

all i know about routers is belkin is shit and buffalo is the new hotness

so basically nothing relevant for at least like 12 years now

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    ludious
    tell us how you really feel

about pogo sticks

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    ha

Chicago has been unseasonably warm lately

the day before I arrive it will be in the 60s

the day I arrive it will be in the 20s

:rotate:

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

He sees no reason to recuse himself of any investigation into the russian shit. If the media/senate committees/etc find the smoking gun and he hasn't even raised a finger and/or refuses to, he's toast, job wise

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular

Trans women into women get no particular thought except re: bathroom terrorism so I'm not even sure what would be the Christian uncorrupted version of me. There are several possibilities!

Full reversal.

Do it

Even as a cis male negro, I found myself in the strange position of being more pissed off and frustrated about the treatment of the public restroom issue than I was regarding just about any other social justice issue during this last cycle

Now that Sessions is confirmed we're sorta boned on that front for a while :rotate:

Wuh?

Oh, sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of this redneck choking to death

Querry's basically banned us from visiting half the country based on issues around this.

I am not as viscerally upset as she is but I do appreciate it.

I would appreciate that kind of, er... solidarity(?) from a significant other

White girls don't seem to quite understand why I don't wanna visit southern states or such liberal garden spots as rural Idaho

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

The only one who is untouchable is Bannon

even if they impeach Trump I think he'll remain

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Your places must have better airflow than mine :)

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

all i know about routers is belkin is shit and buffalo is the new hotness

so basically nothing relevant for at least like 12 years now

netgears lineup is perfect for pretty much 100% of people from grandmas to professional streamers
    gaming routers are a joke that only dumbasses buy though

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ludious
    tell us how you really feel

about pogo sticks

They're bullshit death machines and people who use them successfully are WITCHES

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

Full reversal.

Do it

Wuh?

Querry's basically banned us from visiting half the country based on issues around this.

White girls don't seem to quite understand why I don't wanna visit southern states or such liberal garden spots as rural Idaho

No one wants to visit rural Idaho.

Although the cute girl who flirted with me on the plane to PAX South was from there and that would tempt me...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Full reversal.

Do it

Wuh?

I don't want to visit rural idaho and I'm white as fuck, and my dad even lives in rural idaho.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

He sees no reason to recuse himself of any investigation into the russian shit. If the media/senate committees/etc find the smoking gun and he hasn't even raised a finger and/or refuses to, he's toast, job wise

this is strangely optimistic

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    https://www.reddit.com/r/shestillsucking/top/

here, the most upvoted posts ever in that subreddit

some good titles too

"When Your Peter's Parked But She Still Goblin" is 11/10

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

He won't be in a direct position of power though. He'll go back to Breitbart bitching about black crime and renegade Jews but President Pence or Ryan or whomever will toss him right out the door.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    hmmm, do i really need another 8gb of ram

i feel like i am not really pushing the 8gb i have now

• Options
    I'm very optimistic about the Russian shit. Every intel person I've seen talking about it says Trump is in a heap of shit. The question is basically how long will the powers that be drag their heels. Eventually the IC will get pissed and deepthroat the entire sordid affair to the media.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Kzf4naGl.jpg

Best picture I have. The puppy is the one climbing on my leg on the lower right side.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

Full reversal.

Do it

Wuh?

Yeah, she's pretty great. Probably helps that she's queer a f though. It's part solidarity, part the fact that both of us react much more aggressively towards slights to each other than to ourselves (we're both like "my job is fine, I can deal, but it's FUCKING BULLSHIT WHAT THEY ARE PUTTING YOU THROUGH >: ( )

I am sorry you have not been so lucky. That kind of blows my mind. Yeah no shit a black person might not like visiting hotbeds of racism where their ancestors were literally enslaved.

Aaaaaargh people have no ability to see things through each other's eyes

• Options

He won't be in a direct position of power though. He'll go back to Breitbart bitching about black crime and renegade Jews but President Pence or Ryan or whomever will toss him right out the door.

bannon isn't at all untouchable

if there's enough political will amongst republicans to impeach trump, bannon will be first against the wall once trump is out

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I'm very optimistic about the Russian shit. Every intel person I've seen talking about it says Trump is in a heap of shit. The question is basically how long will the powers that be drag their heels. Eventually the IC will get pissed and deepthroat the entire sordid affair to the media.

The powers will drag their heels until they start campaigning for 2020 in earnest and then a few of them might suddenly decide to care

Mcconnel's day one assessment of the Trump admin was the right one and I wish they'd grow a spine sooner than later (paraphrasing: we didn't win the popular vote so lets not be too hasty reordering the foundations of the government)

override367 on
  • Options
    Yeah also why Idaho

When we were driving through it my dad took over the wheel so I wouldn't have to deal with cops if we were caught speeding. My dad's like the whitest person who ever whited (though he's super great in most ways).

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Kzf4naGl.jpg

Best picture I have. The puppy is the one climbing on my leg on the lower right side.

they're all puppies mozz

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »

My situation:

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-wi-fi-router/

I have this one and it's perfectly fine. Just update the firmware, etc.

Hmm, I'll probably get the Netgear from the same article, it's not that much more expensive and seems a little better featurewise (and UI-wise).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z0V2NQ8/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC29013

Any final warnings/advice from anybody before I pull the trigger?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Something smells like burning peanut butter, what the hell are they doing in the break room.

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Full reversal.

Do it

Wuh?

I don't want to visit rural idaho and I'm white as fuck, and my dad even lives in rural idaho.

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is up with these girls

They're liberal/cosmopolitan enough to be dating me on a semi-serious basis, but don't quite get why the slack-jawed sheepfuckbois they grew up around aren't a demo I really find myself wanting to bro down with

Like... baby, I've got an amazing track record of not being road-hauled, and I'd like to retire a champ!

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I wish it was a bigger deal that Trump canned the assistant AG for refusing to defend an EO that is legally indefensible

And now he's all but conceded that because they're making a new version of it

override367 on
This discussion has been closed.