TTODewback wrote: »
    applebees isnt fast food really
    its
    fast casual
    casual dining
    something like that

applebees is all about
    a) stopping by for the fast lunch with work crew
    b) getting shitfaced on cheep booze and apps on wednesday night because fuck why isnt this week over.

Casual dining is the market segment for Applebee's.

Fast casual is like fudruckers, or Chipotle.

Fast food is Wendy's.

The difference between casual dining and fast casual is where you order.

Fast casual you order at a counter and bring your own food to the table, but provides food of a slightly better quality than a fast food joint. Like Panera is fast casual. Casual dining has full table service.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Holy balls Zillow lists my house at 191K and I only paid 135K for it and only owe 100K

Man I'd fucking love it if that were true. That would be good times. I'd sell that fucker tomorrow.
    ...I believe you would do it take the 91k and build a fucken cabin.

Would Mrs. Amateurhour approve?

Not at the moment. We have a five year plan to sell the house for a good profit and use that to buy 20-40 acres and she can build a two bedroom 1 bath small house of her design for up to $150K
    On or off grid?

On, sadly.

Her requirements are that it can't be more than a 20 minute drive to a grocery store of some type, so that limits just how far out into the country I can go.

She used to say "no septic" but I thankfully won that battle.

I'd love to do 60 acres off grid.

We'll have 300K to play around with, so I'm looking at $150 for the land and $150 for the home construction, which should get us about 1500 square feet, which is MORE than enough.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    is the adjective well oiled necessary when talking about conan? It's a given

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    We're going to have lud's bed box looking good so that even DK will be proud of it.

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "Good Job"

*swallows hard, keeps working*

Do you normally get told "Good Job" after you do that?

I feel like it'd be sort of demeaning.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    override is a well oiled black woman in conan

Man, did I make some shit choices in the character creation

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    amateurhour - be advised that Zillow's estimate is about 15-20% high in my expeirence, having sold a home two months ago.

This is a miniscule sample and the markets are different and you can't draw conclusions, but part of Zillow's business model is getting people excited about real estate (so they're more likely to buy and sell and use Zillow), and one criticisms of their model is that it tends to inflate selling prices.

yeah I know. I was just saying man it would be nice if my house was actually worth that. It's worth about 165 tops.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Meanwhile I'm pretty sure nothing can cure my corruption.

Trans women into women get no particular thought except re: bathroom terrorism so I'm not even sure what would be the Christian uncorrupted version of me. There are several possibilities!

I think you have to become a youth pastor or something.
    Full reversal.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Thralls are basically the food chickens from Bojack.

delicious?

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    milski wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I feel like Dark Souls is less repetitive than Nioh, it switches up either the types of enemies or their capabilities more frequently

I'm only like two levels into Nioh but there's been a lot more variety so far in Nioh. Dark Souls is all skeleton zombie dudes for a while, maybe some rats, Nioh has been peasant guys with torches, spear guys, armored katana guys, yokai demons, archers with low health, crawly jumpy poison guys, etc. There's a lot of differences so far that require different approaches. For instance, I have yet to fight a jumpy poison guy who didn't immediately poison me like a jerk.

That's the enemy variety for the entire game. You've seen it all but the long-tongued monks and the Tengu.
    And the umbrellas. And the floaty spirit ladies. And the burny-spinny-wheels. And the Kappas. And the burny floaty head thingies that give your weapons an element. And the mages.

He's only two levels in.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I'm kinda waiting for some more content to drop in conan (I have best armor/tools/weapons)

So I started playing Subnautica. That's actually a really good game.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

go on...

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    We're going to have lud's bed box looking good so that even DK will be proud of it.

must everything be filthy, shiv-chan

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    St Pete houses seem small but many have massive screened-in outside areas with heated pools

This is seeming fairly attractive

:O
    photo of florida and tldr irl

x7gRKu3.gif

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Aioua wrote: »

Trans women into women get no particular thought except re: bathroom terrorism so I'm not even sure what would be the Christian uncorrupted version of me. There are several possibilities!

Full reversal.

Gonna become a pastor of Satanism. Take it in a bit of a different direction.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    amateurhour - be advised that Zillow's estimate is about 15-20% high in my expeirence, having sold a home two months ago.

This is a miniscule sample and the markets are different and you can't draw conclusions, but part of Zillow's business model is getting people excited about real estate (so they're more likely to buy and sell and use Zillow), and one criticisms of their model is that it tends to inflate selling prices.

yeah I know. I was just saying man it would be nice if my house was actually worth that. It's worth about 165 tops.

Sounds like you're in pretty awesome shape.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    hmm

im p tired today and idk why

lame

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

must everything be filthy, shiv-chan

If it wants to sell, then yes :P

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    applebees isnt fast food really
    its
    fast casual
    casual dining
    something like that

applebees is all about
    a) stopping by for the fast lunch with work crew
    b) getting shitfaced on cheep booze and apps on wednesday night because fuck why isnt this week over.

Casual dining is the market segment for Applebee's.

Fast casual is like fudruckers, or Chipotle.

Fast food is Wendy's.

The difference between casual dining and fast casual is where you order.

Fast casual you order at a counter and bring your own food to the table, but provides food of a slightly better quality than a fast food joint. Like Panera is fast casual. Casual dining has full table service.

Then there's buffets.

I feel like not experiencing this fortune in gluttony is a mistake.

I mean, you'll pay for it later, obviously...

• Options

Full reversal.

Satanist youth pastor.

Making sure the kids are offering the correct prayers to baphomet before they fornicate.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Man, did I make some shit choices in the character creation

I did a white guy with the enormous dong that goes down to the knees.

Did you pick the grow-not-show option?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

go on...

When I was swimming behind him going to his unemployment office I was right up the loincloth butt area with my camera.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

Full reversal.

Satanist youth pastor.

Making sure the kids are offering the correct prayers to baphomet before they fornicate.

MALE GROUP TWO NO

NO

THE SEXY MOANING CHORUS COMES IN AFTER "WE WELCOME THE DARK LORD"

OK, TAKING THIS HYMN ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

why is there more work to do after swallowing?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    guys, can i just have different amounts of ram in different slots if the frequencies are the same, yeah? What do I actually need to look out for?

i wanna upgrade my ram while i'm installing this cpu fan i'm ordering

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    My dancing slave in Conan is a lady and I loudly protest that her dancing should in no way heal me or cure my corruption. It's v immersion breaking.

I got a white lady dancing in my desert compound

I mean... she can leave whenever she wants but I bet her and the tanner girl got a thing going and also they don't have to stand under the hot sun in the middle of the desert

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Holy balls Zillow lists my house at 191K and I only paid 135K for it and only owe 100K

Man I'd fucking love it if that were true. That would be good times. I'd sell that fucker tomorrow.

Not at the moment. We have a five year plan to sell the house for a good profit and use that to buy 20-40 acres and she can build a two bedroom 1 bath small house of her design for up to $150K
    On or off grid?

On, sadly.

Her requirements are that it can't be more than a 20 minute drive to a grocery store of some type, so that limits just how far out into the country I can go.

We'll have 300K to play around with, so I'm looking at $150 for the land and $150 for the home construction, which should get us about 1500 square feet, which is MORE than enough.
    Ahhhh 300k...I was looking at 150 all in and I'm like shit, just getting into the grid is a 20k ask in some areas. 300k is quite doable.

...I'm not a fan of septic systems either. I share her aversion. I am actually working with a company to develop a cheap septic system that has a 50 year life on it.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    This is pretty f'ing rad. France is training eagels to hunt terrorist drones
    Under French military supervision, four golden eagle chicks hatched last year atop drones — born into a world of terror and machines they would be bred to destroy. The eagles — named d'Artagnan, Athos, Porthos and Aramis — grew up with their nemeses. They chased drones through green grass that summer, pecking futilely at composite shells as seen in Sky News footage. They were rewarded with meat, which they ate off the backs of the drones. When the eagles were ready — this month — d'Artagnan launched screeching from a military control tower across a field, Agence France-Presse reported.

The bird covered 200 meters in 20 seconds, slamming into a drone, then diving with the wreckage into the tall grass.

This is just so Shadowrun.
    Those are the best names. The BEST. :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    guys, can i just have different amounts of ram in different slots if the frequencies are the same, yeah? What do I actually need to look out for?

not a good idea to mix and match RAM sizes

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »

I mean usually there isn't but sex also isn't 100% about orgasms

• Options

You're goddamned right

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    If the purpose of getting Lud to use a SPDT switch is to make it look like a jet, like Bowen said at first, could we get him to just turn his whole bed into a little jet cockpit? I think that would be cool.

Something midway between this

wUIFXqg.jpg

and this

CyZq0E1.jpg

• Options

Sounds like you're in pretty awesome shape.

I got extremely lucky. Co-worker got a ridiculously good six figure job but had to move immediately, and right about that time wife and I put in our 60 day notice to move out of our apartment, and he still owed like 130 on the house and had just put a new roof, hot water heater, and half bath in, partially finished the basement (drop tile and carpet), and re-done the countertops and fixtures and was basically just "here you can have the house for what I owe and I'll throw in the riding mower"

I mean it was fucking life saving.

• Options
    edited February 2017

depends on the motherboard

Keep everything the same frequency/"type" of ram, match them in pairs (they're color coded on most motherboards). 8GB with 8GB, 4 with 4. 4 different sizes in the slots will likely not work.

bowen on
  • Options

Usually slots are paired up so they need matching amounts.

You should look at your mobo manual

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    On, sadly.

when I was younger I really liked the idea of an earth-sheltered house made from discarded shipping containers

you just dig into the ground and lay them out and stick them together and cut holes between them and boom, you have a house and half of it is underground so it's well insulated

low budget

RxfW7eLl.jpg

b-ballin

HdegS1a.jpg

pc6FtWR.jpg

• Options
    If you have multiple speeds of ram and your board will work with all of them, the slowest speed is used for every channel

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

I'm just sayin'

things get kinda . . . sensitive . . . after a certain point

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I jumped on override's bed and danced with his slave girl for a few minutes when I visited his unemployment office in the spider desert.

I put over a dozen thralls to work and then I had to put them into a box because they were trying to kill you

I wish you could set your duders to nonaggressive, id imagine that'll be coming soon ish

Also sharing buildings without losing ownership of your stuff

override367 on
  • Options

On or off grid?

On, sadly.

Ahhhh 300k...I was looking at 150 all in and I'm like shit, just getting into the grid is a 20k ask in some areas. 300k is quite doable.

...I'm not a fan of septic systems either. I share her aversion. I am actually working with a company to develop a cheap septic system that has a 50 year life on it.

I'll be your test subject if you get it to beta.

But yeah I keep an alert set on landwatch for parcels from 20-50 acres under 200K

If we can make 65 selling the house (which is doable) then that'll be the down payment on the land and construction, so we'd only have to finance about $240-$250 but we'll have to live with her folks for a few months while the house is built unless she'd be cool with a trailer temporarily.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Usually slots are paired up so they need matching amounts.

You should look at your mobo manual

Dont programs like CPUZ or Hardware Monitor tell you the timings?

This discussion has been closed.