Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    some lady at my job yesterday tried to womansplain judaism to me yesterday

i pooped everywhere in a rage

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    the thing I don't get about flat earthers is ... what do they think the endgame is for convincing people the earth is round?

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER MAN

THEY KEEP YOU IN THE DARK SO THEY CAN USE THE LIGHT TO BLIND YOU

IT'S ALL CONNECTED CHECK OUT THIS SEMINAR

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    have any of yall ever removed grout/tile before

is it easy or hard

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    full metal alchemist confirmed for toxic masculinity

oh boy P10's gonna be really upset when he learns they're actual nazis
    i mean its not like mustang personally committed any war crimes
    *sweating intensifies*

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

was it butt pees tho

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    the thing I don't get about flat earthers is ... what do they think the endgame is for convincing people the earth is round?

idk

what do truthers think is the motivation for faking 9/11

or alex jones/the president of the united states think is the motivation for faking sandy hook

Well that's so they have justification to increase surveillance and security and be more orwellian and spying on people in general. So they have excuses to take away your guns and make you a sheeple.

i met a truther once who said 9/11 was to give pretext to invade Iraq, when I asked why the hijackers weren't Iraqis in the official story or why they didn't plant WMDs to find in Iraq he said that they obviously missed crucial details

US govt: can silence thousands of witnesses and co conspirators in perpetuity but can't plant evidence in a country we conquered or remember what nationality we're supposed to be blaming

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I've just seen a fascinating image of a flat earth being hit by an asteroid on one side, then the earth flinging all the dinosaurs off of it into space.

PROVE IT WRONG ROUNDERS

• Options

is it easy or hard

it's not hard

but it's super god damned annoying

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    bowen wrote: »

was it butt pees tho

naw thankfully i ain't butt peed too much this year so far

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this shit is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle. And all that stuff about gravity? Have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.

Shaq... Shaq, no

Hahahahahahaha

You'd think that a man who's spent as much time on a plane as Shaq undoubtedly has would have taken 30 seconds to look out the window at least once.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

is it easy or hard

Depends on the condition of the grout. Older grout is easier from my experience.

It can be a workout regardless

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Zero Dawn question about datapoints @Hahnsoo1 @Honk and whoever else...anyone who is close to the end or has beaten the game.
    I'm now at 80% game progression, but that's MOSTLY from side quests, errands, etc. I've done all the bandit camps, all the available side quests, all the available errands, all the tallnecks, all the tutorial quests, almost all the corruption zones, all the hunter lodge trials, all the collectibles except for 6 or 7 flowers and 1 vantage point...pretty much everything except the main questline past the first Erend main quest and the first Olin main quest. I'm level 46, I believe.

I am missing droves of datapoints, and I've been pretty diligent so far. Are a lot revealed through the rest of the main questline? The first three "buckets" of datapoints are extremely sparse. I have over half the glyphs and all the teaneck and most of the bottom ones, but the first three sections are pretty empty. Holographs, quest datapoints, and whatever the third bucket is.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options

is it easy or hard

it's not hard

this is good information to have, as I hate annoying things

• Options
    I once uh, idk what you call it

chipped paint?

off the outside of my parents' house

maybe that is where my hatred of manual labor stems from

or like, the time I spread 10 tons of gravel around the yard

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Okay so, Capt America Civil War

Aunt May's a MILF

wtf

bad choice marvel

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Zero Dawn question about datapoints @Hahnsoo1 @Honk and whoever else...anyone who is close to the end or has beaten the game.
    I'm now at 80% game progression, but that's MOSTLY from side quests, errands, etc. I've done all the bandit camps, all the available side quests, all the available errands, all the tallnecks, all the tutorial quests, almost all the corruption zones, all the hunter lodge trials, all the collectibles except for 6 or 7 flowers and 1 vantage point...pretty much everything except the main questline past the first Erend main quest and the first Olin main quest. I'm level 46, I believe.

I am missing droves of datapoints, and I've been pretty diligent so far. Are a lot revealed through the rest of the main questline? The first three "buckets" of datapoints are extremely sparse. I have over half the glyphs and all the teaneck and most of the bottom ones, but the first three sections are pretty empty. Holographs, quest datapoints, and whatever the third bucket is.

Yeah there are massive data dumps all the missions

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ALL ONE LAST CHANCE. YOU MAY NOW PRAISE MY BENEVOLENCE.

NECO HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE GIF

LIKE GIF
    How do you pronounce Neco?

LIKE NECO

"fish"

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I've just seen a fascinating image of a flat earth being hit by an asteroid on one side, then the earth flinging all the dinosaurs off of it into space.

PROVE IT WRONG ROUNDERS
    I had an awesome Biology teacher in high school who taught Biology as a sort of side effort to teaching us how to think critically and scientifically. One of our exercises was splitting up into groups and debating some talking points on how to "prove" that the Earth was flat or round or spherical or cubic. It was a spirited discussion, and he taught us how to critically dissect our talking points and come up with natural experiments to prove/disprove the talking points. It was actually a neat exercise.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Say what you will about Garfield but it's cool that when Jim Davis found out about Garfield Without Garfield he was like, 'this is great' and then worked out a deal to get it published in a book

Compare that to what, say, Nintendo does when they find out about a fan game

• Options
    or the many times I cut the lawn where it grew up against the house with scissors, so we could pass the military base yard inspection without buying a trimmer

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Zero Dawn question about datapoints and whoever else...anyone who is close to the end or has beaten the game.

there are huge, huge data dumps in the main quest line.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    maybe shaq is right, i mean i'm sure he has a better perspective on it than i do anyway

• Options

is it easy or hard

it's not hard

yeah if I was to the point where I had to replace more than one or two tiles, I'd redo a whole bathroom instead

• Options
    Trace wrote: »

Aunt May's a MILF

wtf

bad choice marvel

can she not be a sorrowful figure you also want to boink

and if no, I ask, does the problem lie with marvel or with you

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

is it easy or hard

it is time consuming

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    achewood.gif

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I once uh, idk what you call it

chipped paint?

off the outside of my parents' house

maybe that is where my hatred of manual labor stems from

or like, the time I spread 10 tons of gravel around the yard

Or the time you did that thing with the wood

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Say what you will about Garfield but it's cool that when Jim Davis found out about Garfield Without Garfield he was like, 'this is great' and then worked out a deal to get it published in a book

i'd love to see what he thinks of fatal farm's 5 hour video

• Options

is it easy or hard

it's not hard

yeah if I was to the point where I had to replace more than one or two tiles, I'd redo a whole bathroom instead

oh yeah I was thinking in terms of an entire kitchen backsplash and also (for some reason) the like, front part of a kitchen bar

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    wandering wrote: »

yeah Jim Davis's great crime against man is just...that he's not a genius and doesn't really give a fuck that he isn't? what a monster. he seems pretty chill otherwise

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    PcElhYq.png

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

Aunt May's a MILF

wtf

bad choice marvel

Nah it's Marvel. Not every lady in a movie needs to be smokin hot.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Called in sick today because it's the first day of spring and it was like 74 and sunny out and I had to work an archery shoot all weekend.

So far I've repacked all of my camping and bug out packs, waterproofed that old canvas tent from the 50s, designed an internal frame for it to get more surface area to sleep under, done a couple of loads of dishes, played outside with the dogs, and cleaned up some guns.

Fuck. Yes.

This is prime AH weather. I've got a solid nine months before it starts getting cold and nasty again and I'mma take advantage of it.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options

Aunt May's a MILF

wtf

bad choice marvel

Nah it's Marvel. Not every lady in a movie needs to be smokin hot.

OR

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod

Aunt May's a MILF

wtf

bad choice marvel
    Not just any MILF, but Marisa Tomei. Yowsa.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    or the many times I cut the lawn where it grew up against the house with scissors, so we could pass the military base yard inspection without buying a trimmer

this is child abuse

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Very much mission based:
    All of the audio datalogs are found in main missions I'm pretty sure - and the hologram ones too.

I think basically all that's outside of them are some text ones that might be in sidemissions, and the "World" category are all just random exploration.

The log dump gets going after a while and you'll be swimming in them.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Yeah there are massive data dumps during the missioms later on

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

Aunt May's a MILF

wtf

bad choice marvel

What the fuck why would that be a bad choice

That Aunt May is awesome

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

idk

what do truthers think is the motivation for faking 9/11

or alex jones/the president of the united states think is the motivation for faking sandy hook

Well that's so they have justification to increase surveillance and security and be more orwellian and spying on people in general. So they have excuses to take away your guns and make you a sheeple.

i met a truther once who said 9/11 was to give pretext to invade Iraq, when I asked why the hijackers weren't Iraqis in the official story or why they didn't plant WMDs to find in Iraq he said that they obviously missed crucial details

US govt: can silence thousands of witnesses and co conspirators in perpetuity but can't plant evidence in a country we conquered or remember what nationality we're supposed to be blaming

my brother has a softer version of this where bush/the gov knew about the plot but did nothing in order to have public support for invading Iraq

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
This discussion has been closed.