Options

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »

what happens if he resigns?

does Pence get made president or some other republican ding dong or is there another vote or what
    Pence, then Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, Rex Tillerson (OH GOD). It goes on for quite a while as far as the list goes but all of this assumes anything that isn't an election.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

does Pence get made president or some other republican ding dong or is there another vote or what
    Pence becomes president

(And then as president he could pardon Trump of any crimes, which is what Nixon's VP Gerald Ford did when Nixon resigned and Ford became president)

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I am fine with Marisa Tomei playing any role in any movie.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    also my school had outdoor metal detectors

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    *snip*

Did I just watch an add for mouse ears
    Laptop commercial actually.

• Options
    Aunts may surprise you

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Pence, then Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, Rex Tillerson (OH GOD). It goes on for quite a while as far as the list goes but all of this assumes anything that isn't an election.

I've literally never heard of Orrin Hatch but this sure is a titbit from his Wiki.
    Rock musician Frank Zappa composed a guitar instrumental entitled "Orrin Hatch On Skis," which appears on his 1988 album, Guitar.

• Options
    Six wrote: »
    Yeah I could see her playing me in my biopic

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

wtf Tav

YOU would be our next President

Have you not been reading the preparation packets we've been sending via DHL?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

Pence becomes president

(And then as president he could pardon Trump of any crimes, which is what Nixon's VP Gerald Ford did when Nixon resigned and Ford became president)

Pence is horrifying but if Trump goes so does Conway, Bannon, and possibly Tillerson.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

wishful thinking imo

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I'm starting to wonder if they are trying to make sure they take out all the people involved since Pence and Tillerson almost certainly have Russian connections since this was going on throughout the campaign.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    The problem with Pence is that he'll likely actually be able to govern.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    My coworker has a white person voice just like martin lawerence from bad boys.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Yeah, the right and Centrists (UGH) will start going "everything is okay now!"

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

He'll still be tied to Trump and Russia, even if it's not directly.

The only reason he'll be President is because of Trump's ties to Russia. It'll ruin him in 2020.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

wtf Tav

oh huh

did they finally get rid of the "no Irish need apply" clause of the constitution?

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm kinda glad that this family trip thing prevented our US holiday plans this year, since SA in now on the list of countries with VISA issues regarding the US.

Still not going to admit this to my wife though.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Edit: Never mind I'm keeping this out of the chat thread

Six on
  • Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I have begun watching Tokyo Drift

I thought this thing took place in Tokyo, but there's some really old guy in this high school. Which also totally isn't a high school because there's a bunch of outdoor metal detectors? What?

OH MAN IT'S THE OLDER KID FROM HOME IMPROVEMENT

edit: That teacher is asleep! WHAT IS THIS SCHOOL

Did you know that the original title of Tokyo Drift was A Connecticut Texan in Emperor Han's Court?

No?

Good cause I just made that shit up, son.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Too many started going "everything is okay now" for like 24 hours after Trump gave that speech where he actually used teleprompters.

That was truly worrying. Suggests that the memory of so many is literally a day.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »

He'll still be tied to Trump and Russia, even if it's not directly.

The only reason he'll be President is because of Trump's ties to Russia. It'll ruin him in 2020.

2020 is a long way away and I'd much rather we not have to deal with multiple years of that horrible bullshit. They both should have to go.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

the next avengers should have her playing every role, except Thanos

Thanos should be Tilda Swinton

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

He horrifies me.

But I will take a government that is basically shit Bush the lesser than one run by the mango monarch.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

young peter parker marisa giving off awkward attracted vibes toward aunt may marrisa

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

I'm sure Marisa Tomei is a wonderful person.

Horrible casting choice for Aunt May though. I'm never going to be able to look at her without going "that's not Aunt May, that's an actress"

• Options
    But I guess that's Hollywood's idea of GMILF or something.

• Options

wtf Tav

oh huh

did they finally get rid of the "no Irish need apply" clause of the constitution?

@simonwolf

No, that's still there. But @Tav hates St. Paddy's Day so frankly he's less Irish than I am even though he's 100% Irish and I am only 6.25% Irish.

Like the #1 test for President is "Did you celebrate St. Paddy's Day?" under oath. I mean I would never make it because I would have to say "yes lass, sure and begorrah" thanks to my true loyalty to my 6.25% green dark Guinness blood but Tav would just say "nope" and he would be sworn in immediately, and they would never even know he was secretly a blood traitor.

Sorry, I'm getting my ire up just thinkin' about it. Top o' the morning.

• Options

Horrible casting choice for Aunt May though. I'm never going to be able to look at her without going "that's not Aunt May, that's an actress"

I liked the choice because honestly old lady May was played, lets have some sexy middle aged May.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

This ageism

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i'm gonna be honest i don't even want to know spider-man if i'm not thinking about banging aunt may the whole time

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    This hornification of old lady characters is the sole redeeming feature of contemporary media franchising

I'll fuck Aunt May, I'll fuck Miss Grundy, I ain't give a shit

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

I liked the choice because honestly old lady May was played, lets have some sexy middle aged May.

Going by this logic Peter parker should be an old man played by Clint Eastwood.

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

Too many started going "everything is okay now" for like 24 hours after Trump gave that speech where he actually used teleprompters.

That was truly worrying. Suggests that the memory of so many is literally a day.

Go luck up the correlation between gas prices and people buying SUVs. People have no memory at all.

• Options

wtf Tav

oh huh

simonwolf

No, that's still there. But @Tav hates St. Paddy's Day so frankly he's less Irish than I am even though he's 100% Irish and I am only 6.25% Irish.

Like the #1 test for President is "Did you celebrate St. Paddy's Day?" under oath. I mean I would never make it because I would have to say "yes lass, sure and begorrah" thanks to my true loyalty to my 6.25% green dark Guinness blood but Tav would just say "nope" and he would be sworn in immediately, and they would never even know he was secretly a blood traitor.

Sorry, I'm getting my ire up just thinkin' about it. Top o' the morning.

I5684CQ.jpg?1

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Drez.

You're jailed again.

What did you dooooooo?

• Options
    Aunt May being like spinster age in the spiderman comics never made sense.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Is gas cheap now? Gas doesn't feel cheap. I keep reading reports about a rise in truck purchases and stuff but IDGI

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Going by this logic Peter parker should be an old man played by Clint Eastwood.

But I would watch this movie!

Old Man Spider-Man

This discussion has been closed.