As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RMS still has Undertale Emotions [Chat]

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    *drinks deeply of these undertale feelings*

yes

yes

good
    Save the smol goat

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Atomika, some time next week
    JessicaJones05.jpg

Trinity's finger painting project went horrible wrong.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    JessicaJones05.jpg

Uh

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    JessicaJones05.jpg

Uh

Don't you DARE say spoilers.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Really though

The Corrections

Wayyyy up its own ass. You gotta take the book Morty, and get it wayyyy up there.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    fuck me

the one day I forget to have #1 get his coat before leaving for school just has to be the day his class is going for a nature hike. and #1 ran the battery out of my phone in the car playing pokemon go so I just got the VM. no time to do anything about it now.

father of the year right here

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    I'm oldening

I dislike this

happy birthday mr. grumpy gills!

• Options
    JessicaJones05.jpg

Uh

Don't you DARE say spoilers.

No, I don't know what this is, but I've kind of got the heebies at Atomika being either of those women

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    fuck me

the one day I forget to have #1 get his coat before leaving for school just has to be the day his class is going for a nature hike. and #1 ran the battery out of my phone in the car playing pokemon go so I just got the VM. no time to do anything about it now.

father of the year right here

Builds character

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Donkey,

Yea that is definitely one of the big draws. I rarely feel like making coffee in the morning. Especially since I'd normally be making it just to have a single cup. Too much effort for that. But I can just make a jar of the cold brew whenever. Then pour out a cup for a few mornings in the row, or a random afternoon treat if I want!

And it tastes better(to me) AND is nicer on my stomach.

I have seen the light!

What grounds are you using? I have been meaning to start doing this myself. I'm not going to be freshly grinding my own beans but I might be willing to experiment with buying something a tier or two above Folgers maybe if there are good options out there.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I drank way too much last night

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    At first glance coinage's post is fucked up
    Also at second glance.
    And third.

I'm not sure where he was going with that

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    pokemon stahp

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    pokemon stahp

wat do

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I was drinking with my neighbor for a while then went back to my place and continued to drink and watched a few eps of Steven Universe.

You know, not drinking regularly for 3 years (where I may have had a total of 6 beers for all 1000 or so days) has really trainwrecked my tolerance.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I'm oldening

I dislike this

So far getting old hasn't been so bad for me. It occasionally takes me longer to think of the right word, and my powers of recuperation have lessened. But no baldness yet, no arthritis, no sudden urge to buy a shiny red car and have an affair with an impressionable woman half my age.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    So Zephiance and I have binge watched 7 seasons of criminal minds.

Everytime I see an unlabeled van I make sure my hand is on my knife, and I'm double checking the deadbolt and security rod before I go to sleep.

That show should have a warning.

"Criminal Minds, You'll think your neighbor is a rapist."

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I was drinking with my neighbor for a while then went back to my place and continued to drink and watched a few eps of Steven Universe.

You know, not drinking regularly for 3 years (where I may have had a total of 6 beers for all 1000 or so days) has really trainwrecked my tolerance.

Hey, I've cried watching that show sober, it can get p emotional.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Ilpala wrote: »

Hey, I've cried watching that show sober, it can get p emotional.

Oh that show is amazing! One of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

• Options
    I had an uncharacteristically busy weekend playing nanny for a two year old - three hours on Saturday, another four yesterday. Did you guys know taking care of smol humans is actually kind of a lot of work?

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Hello fellow butts

I am being observed by a department chair today

v nervous

probably have no cause to be

don't care

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »

Everytime I see an unlabeled van I make sure my hand is on my knife, and I'm double checking the deadbolt and security rod before I go to sleep.

I had a roomie that would binge that and my wife hated it

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Hey, can anyone recommend some good Spotify playlists? Any time I try to do radio based on my tastes I get some fairly annoying techno songs -- I like techno, but this "Therapy with a proven beat" sample bugs the hell out of me, as does standard 808 drum progressions.

I would prefer rock from, like, the 70s till about 2012.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I "jokingly" complained to the substitute boss that I didn't know what to do about lunch today since regular boss isn't here to have our weekly meeting/excuse to have lunch and now we're having lunch but no meeting thumbs-up emoji fire emoji one hundred

• Options
    I had an uncharacteristically busy weekend playing nanny for a two year old - three hours on Saturday, another four yesterday. Did you guys know taking care of smol humans is actually kind of a lot of work?

tell me more

• Options
    *unzips*

• Options
    wait

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

I like shows like that. I watch a lot of procedural police dramas.
    I think I've seen every episode of law and order, SVU and criminal intent.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Hey, can anyone recommend some good Spotify playlists? Any time I try to do radio based on my tastes I get some fairly annoying techno songs -- I like techno, but this "Therapy with a proven beat" sample bugs the hell out of me, as does standard 808 drum progressions.

I would prefer rock from, like, the 70s till about 2012.

do radio based on a song that fits that category

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

Is there some charity I can donate to, or

• Options

sometimes I wonder how much binge watching every law and order and other knockoff police procedurals has influenced porp's distrust of strangers

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    okay so real talk time

dategirl is substantially younger than me, and while in person it feels like no big deal (and she assures me its not), I still haven't settled my thoughts about it

also if we start being a regular thing, my ex is probably going to lose her shit over how she's 16 years older than the girl I'm seeing

1) it doesn't matter what your ex things about your new girlfriend. there's a reason she's called your ex.

2) cradle robber

well, dategirl didn't believe my OKC profile about my age and kept incredulously asking me, and Bleric's friends all thought I was 25, so . . . meh?

• Options
    edited April 2017

It was a little too torturey

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    okay so real talk time

dategirl is substantially younger than me, and while in person it feels like no big deal (and she assures me its not), I still haven't settled my thoughts about it

also if we start being a regular thing, my ex is probably going to lose her shit over how she's 16 years older than the girl I'm seeing

1) it doesn't matter what your ex things about your new girlfriend. there's a reason she's called your ex.

2) cradle robber

well, dategirl didn't believe my OKC profile about my age and kept incredulously asking me, and Bleric's friends all thought I was 25, so . . . meh?

ACCEPT IT AND LOVE IT.

Lucky ass motherf...

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Donkey,

Yea that is definitely one of the big draws. I rarely feel like making coffee in the morning. Especially since I'd normally be making it just to have a single cup. Too much effort for that. But I can just make a jar of the cold brew whenever. Then pour out a cup for a few mornings in the row, or a random afternoon treat if I want!

And it tastes better(to me) AND is nicer on my stomach.

I have seen the light!

What grounds are you using? I have been meaning to start doing this myself. I'm not going to be freshly grinding my own beans but I might be willing to experiment with buying something a tier or two above Folgers maybe if there are good options out there.

Well with cold brew you want coarse ground so you should def be grinding your own for that.

This last batch was with some beans I got from a wedding the other weekend so I'm not entirely sure what they were but they had a nice semi-chocolate-y aroma and tasted real gud.

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    okay so real talk time

2) cradle robber

so is there romance in the air btw? I didn't get the full scoop on how the date went. did you kiss

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I had confused someone on discord a few days ago when they thought I was like 20.

Naw.

I'm an old man.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

tell me more

Well it's just kind of like they constantly want to do things, but the catch is that they're not capable of safe independence so you have to like just be paying attention to them 100% of the time? And then probably half the things they want to do are things that you must not let them do (I want to grab all these fishing poles that these guys have lined up on the dock. I want to get a handful of these fish hooks out of this tackle box. I want to lean way off the edge of this dock and jump in the water. I'm like surprisingly strong as fuck and I am literally pushing this boat out to sea what the fuck how are you doing that I was right next to you)

Shark I'm telling you, it's fuckin wild, man.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    wait

thats what she said

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh shit Axiom Verge is coming to the Switch

Everyone who likes Metroid better buy this.

This discussion has been closed.