As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] poll about [chat] polls

1868788899092»

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Elki wrote: »
    I gotta go to sleep. Someone call a Corbyn chat and make it.

I will pull this sword from the stone.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I love [chat] polls also I took this Facebook quiz and I'm totally House Gryffndor guys
    Bogart wrote: »
    it turns out young people will vote if you give them someone to vote for who doesn't hang out with dictators and own slaves

But not when their future is on the line in the most important referendum of their lifetime. Young people are whimsical.

Also I don't remember Ed Milliband hanging out with dictators or owning slaves. Did Gordon Brown have a plantation I never heard about?

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be some shade on Hillary Clinton because she dealt with foreign heads of state in her role as SoS and also there's the story where some people think using prison labor in any form is slavery.

And Jeremy Corbyn is the UK's Bernie Sanders except he's actually accomplished something of note.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular

Jesus Christ, Theresa, he's right behind you! Roll!

I am proud to say, I had an asthma attack in that very hall playing 5 a side football.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Elki wrote: »
    I gotta go to sleep. Someone call a Corbyn chat and make it.

I will pull this sword from the stone.

Do it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    I vote the joke option because I'm too much of a coward to put anything resembling my personal views on public display
    i too am a liberal centrist

we should always have to choose between the lesser of two evils just so i can feel like a responsible adult about it

• Options
    Leftists are just liberal centerists who don't have their heads in the clouds and are pragmatic about what works.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    fc52c3kkme95.jpg

• Options
    704358679_ayGHY-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.