As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

E3, Featuring Knack 2 and some other games!

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    One of my favorite Non-Hammil Jokers is Jeff Bennett
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-iDLwSrkx4

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Is Hamill still doing it in Injustice 2? That Joker sounds pretty good

Really the only Joker voice I've heard so far that I can't stand is the one from The Batman

Nope, they got an anime vo dude for it

Also that joker is tuuuurrrrrrible, though his voice is not really the problem

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

Really the only Joker voice I've heard so far that I can't stand is the one from The Batman

Is he an anime dude? He's the guy who voices Raiden as well

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Thankfully the Joker is barely in Injustice 2, because he was horrible on every level

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Hell, even DiMaggio is a pretty good job in The Batman, even though that take on the Joker was pretty different. Maybe it's just a pretty easy character to get into

• Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Is he an anime dude? He's the guy who voices Raiden as well

Yeah he's in a bunch of anime. Also Akuma in SFV

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

I love Jeff Bennett but he is always Dexter's Dad to me no matter what

• Options
    Quinton Flynn gets a lot of work but dang I've never been too fond of the guy

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular

????

I don't even hear any voices in this

• Options
    Javen wrote: »
    Hell, even DiMaggio is a pretty good job in The Batman, even though that take on the Joker was pretty different. Maybe it's just a pretty easy character to get into
    That was Kevin Michael Richardson

DiMaggio did do him in Under the Red Hood though and was very good

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

????

Are there no voices? I just grabbed the first Youtube video without actually watching
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5YCAZd_lgQ

Try this

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular

The finale of under the red hood is so fantastic and a huge part of it is DiMaggio just killing it

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Damn, something must be wrong with my phone I guess

All I'm hearing is music and a slight white noise buzzing sound when the characters talk

• Options
    Vann Diras wrote: »

The finale of under the red hood is so fantastic and a huge part of it is DiMaggio just killing it
    It would be the best DC direct to DVD Animated flick if Crisis on Two Earths didn't exist and even then it is a pretty close call

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

Dang really? I might need to rewatch The Batman but they always sounded very similar to me

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

????

Are there no voices? I just grabbed the first Youtube video without actually watching

Try this

I hear voices in the first one, something's up on vow's end.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    The Batman gets such a bad rap and its a shame because it has probably my favorite animated batgirl and robin ever

• Options
    The Batman was blamed for the premature death of JLU and also the Bat Embargo

• Options
    Damn, something must be wrong with my phone I guess

All I'm hearing is music and a slight white noise buzzing sound when the characters talk

Yeah no you're right they're super weird

https://youtu.be/TX-WyMauuvU

This works though

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

????

Try this

I hear voices in the first one, something's up on vow's end.
    Super weird! I tried on my phone and it was the same deal he described.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    maybe something's wrong with the youtube player for phones or something

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I watched it on my phone and it was fine

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Weird, I watched this on my 3DS, and I could swear this joker is voiced by Charles Martinet

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I thought it was just a big lie to make his appearence in Knight a bigger surprise?

• Options
    I only ever watched The Batman Vs Dracula and frankly it didn't inspire me to check out the rest, though it's fun enough on its own

It ends with Batman setting Dracula on fire with solar energy and then hitting his burning skeleton with a Five Knuckle Shuffle

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

the joker as a showman is a take I absolutely love

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I only ever watched The Batman Vs Dracula and frankly it didn't inspire me to check out the rest, though it's fun enough on its own

It ends with Batman setting Dracula on fire with solar energy and then hitting his burning skeleton with a Five Knuckle Shuffle

He hits him with a euphemism for masturbation?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

You have to admit, it's unexpected.

• Options

Hmm
    You know, I was referring to the finishing move of one Mr. John Cena, but maybe someone should have a talk with him about that naming

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

You have to admit, it's unexpected.

So does this imply that Batman is jacking off himself or that he's whacking Dracula by whacking him off?

• Options
    "You can never beat me alone Batman!"
    "Aah, but I'm not alone. May I introduce my backup, Rosie Palms And Her Five Lovely Daughters!"

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    In a fit of whimsical pique Batman tried to give a move he came up with a cool name, only to independently arrive at jerkin terminology

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

Hmm
    You know, I was referring to the finishing move of one Mr. John Cena, but maybe someone should have a talk with him about that naming

given his submission hold used to be the 'stfu' and I'm pretty sure the AA used to not just be the 'attitude adjustment' (I could be wrong)

I think he's aware

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular

that was kevin michael richardson

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular

Hmm

i believe he started using that move in his days where his signature move and finisher were called the stfu and the fu, respectively

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Hot take: Arkham Asylum is a modern Super Metroid. Arkham City is a modern Link to the Past.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    also, SIR, the five knuckle shuffle is not a finishing move, it is a signature move and/or transitioning move that sets up the AA

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
  • Options
    also, SIR, the five knuckle shuffle is not a finishing move, it is a signature move and/or transitioning move that sets up the AA

Well Dracula was sure finished, okay

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    In a fit of whimsical pique Batman tried to give a move he came up with a cool name, only to independently arrive at jerkin terminology

This discussion has been closed.