Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Somewhere, in Chaldea, this could all be happening right now

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Okay I rolled on that guaranteed 5* to get my first one.

Okita and 2x Prisma Cosmo

Madican on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    You're on the goddamn list now, vw.

6gh37cd2zmzz.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Going on two and a half years. I just want a single kaleidoscope. Please god.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    What I want is fewer Victor of the Moons

I have so many

Please, anything but another goddamn victor

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I've pulled duplicates of three different five star CEs, but not one Kaleidoscope

I think I might have three flipping Limited/Zero Overs

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    I have so many gold saber exp and no saber to level. I have a 69 Okita, Altera, and 40 Saber Lily and not enough mats to ascend any of them.

Maybe I should throw them into Siegfried or Chevalier.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I've pulled duplicates of three different five star CEs, but not one Kaleidoscope

I think I might have three flipping Limited/Zero Overs

I wasn't kidding about my kaleidoscope situation on my JP account. I've got max limit broken copies of a whole bunch of CEs. Not a kaleidoscope to be seen.

My luck on servants has been pretty good, though.

EDIT: Thinking about my lack of kaleidoscope made me realize that now is a pretty good time to post my updated support setups, since we are between events on both of the accounts I care about. Using spoilers mostly to not pollute the page, although I guess future servants for the Japan and China account

NA Account:
    Gp1usfX.png
    5*s not pictured: Just Altera, who isn't even close to up to speed. She'll replace Lily eventually. Note that I have big plans for my ALL slot, which will push Arash to overwrite Orion in the Archer slot.

Japan Account:
    MXYou0h.png
    5*s not pictured: Okita, Altera, Moriarty, Summer Tamamo, Sanzou, Da Vinci, Hijikata, Cu Alter, Nightingale, Vlad. As I said, I've done pretty well on servants, for an account that has only done exactly two paid rolls ever (one of which was a guaranteed 5, which got Sanzou). Critically lacking a god damn kaleidoscope.

China Account:
    c2bQui3.png
    5*s not pictured: Altera, Iskandar, Tamamo, Jeanne Alter. This account has been suck a lucksack. What insane list of servants to have on a completely FTP account, and with a good CE selection to boot! I think the only servant I went deep rolling for that I missed on was Summer Arturia, but I wanted Martha just as much, and got an NP2 of her. Not really sure what I'm gonna do with that assassin slot...
    Also I get disgusted at the skill levels of my servants on this account, but I really don't care about it enough to grind for anything.

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    After all my rider farming yesterday and today I'm sitting on a 60 Martha, 60 Drake, 60 Mary, and 50/60 Marie.

When does this Christmas stuff start up? I'd like to level them a bit more before it starts.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• Options
    Stragint wrote: »
    After all my rider farming yesterday and today I'm sitting on a 60 Martha, 60 Drake, 60 Mary, and 50/60 Marie.

When does this Christmas stuff start up? I'd like to level them a bit more before it starts.

We don't know. I'm expecting there to be a break for a week or two before Christmas starts. It's possible that they could fit London in first, though.

• Options

We don't know. I'm expecting there to be a break for a week or two before Christmas starts. It's possible that they could fit London in first, though.

I would love a break. I'm still on the third singularity, I need to progress through the story. I might farm some of this archer exp so I can max out Nobu though.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    @AshtonDragon You have a lvl90 Grail'd NP5 Taiga. I did not take you for a man of such culture, but I stand corrected.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Are these new grab bags worth picking up?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Absolutely. They're cheap and get you summon tickets, rare ascension mats, fous...

• Options
    @AshtonDragon You have a lvl90 Grail'd NP5 Taiga. I did not take you for a man of such culture, but I stand corrected.

I mean, she's objectively the best girl, so.

It actually took a fair bit of doing to get her to NP5. I went deep on the first gacha where she was a rate-up, and got some pretty terrible luck and only took her to NP3. I did a lot of story summons after that, which eventually got one more copy, and then she finally got a second rate-up and I was able to get the fifth.

• Options
    I cannot wait for Taiga in NA

FLY FOR THE MOOOOOOOOOOON

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Taiga had some objectively great scenes/comments in Prestige Flower.

But yes, she's the best. And when I get her I will grail her to 90.

• Options
    MagicalGoatsMagicalGoats Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    My Nexus phone just hard bricked out of nowhere, pretty much right after midnight rolled around, happy Thanksgiving!
    Does anyone know how to do account recovery with this game? Or how long that process usually takes? If I just lost everything right after buying quartz for the first time that's just going to be a real downer for the week.

Did you have a transfer code already generated with your password? (If anyone doesn't, DO THAT NOW.)

If not but you DID buy Quartz and can provide details associated with that, my understanding is that'll be relatively quick to contact support about. If you didn't buy Quartz, you have to provide a bunch of account info that you may not remember (what your My Room Servant is, your CE list and stuff.)

I found a website that gave me a list of information to include, along with the english website's support email link. Which, looking back on it, all of five minutes past, I'm pretty sure is front and center on the website itself. Soooooo anyways. Waiting to hear back regarding recovering my account. PLEASE all of you get data recovery set for your games :(
    Don't be like me, and lose your Fire Emblem Heroes AND your Servants.

It's not pretty.

There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life, that cannot be improved with pizza.
  • Options
    So is Mordred coming with London or the Christmas event? I saw that I can have her with her full armor on so I'm pretty stoked to grab her if I can.

• Options
    So is Mordred coming with London or the Christmas event? I saw that I can have her with her full armor on so I'm pretty stoked to grab her if I can.

She'll be coming with London. When that hits, there should be a banner with her, Frankenstein (4*), Jekyll (3*), and Babbage (3*) on rate up.

• Options

She'll be coming with London. When that hits, there should be a banner with her, Frankenstein (4*), Jekyll (3*), and Babbage (3*) on rate up.

Is London supposed to be another singularity and if so will I need to be up to it to get Mordred and Frankenstein?

And where can I see a list of the servants coming with the Christmas event?

• Options

Is London supposed to be another singularity and if so will I need to be up to it to get Mordred and Frankenstein?

London is another singularity, but you will not have to clear up to it to roll on those characters.

Christmas will be adding Jack the Ripper and Nursery Rhyme. That said, are you looking for a site that lists all this stuff? The best that I've got is looking up each event on Cirnopedia or the Wikia. Someone else might have a more organized list or spreadsheet or something.

• Options

London is another singularity, but you will not have to clear up to it to roll on those characters.

Christmas will be adding Jack the Ripper and Nursery Rhyme. That said, are you looking for a site that lists all this stuff? The best that I've got is looking up each event on Cirnopedia or the Wikia. Someone else might have a more organized list or spreadsheet or something.

Cool, hopefully I can be up to London by then anyway but It is good to know I won't need to be there. Thank you for the info.

I'll start using Cirnopedia for events. I was using it for servant ascension materials already.

• Options
    TabinTabin Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Welcome to my world @vagrant_winds. Kind of looks nice over here until you really want something.....

Tabin on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    These comics about King Hassan really make me look forward to his NA release.
    106MdTh.jpg

more comics.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    According to that comic chart, I am:

Dead Inside for FGO and Granblue

Waifuist with a dash of Wrong Luck for FFRK (someday I'll own Rikku USB ;_; )

And On The Hitlist for Dokkan Battle and (back when I played it) FFBE

No, I do not know why Dragon Ball loves me so much

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    NP Gain or MLB'd Heaven's Feel on Carmilla?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Some people would probably say I'm on the hit list for GBF

Every other gacha hates me though

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm not on the list anywhere for FGO. The Saint maybe? I'd really just like rolling new things.

GBF I am definitely Saint by my standards because new shinies. By certain people's standards though I'd be On the List.

FFRK I am definitely On the List.

• Options
    I was trying to find a combat Caster I could use to get some assassin silver statues and I got really annoyed because I saw my Caster Elisabeth and remembered how I didn't know I needed the lollipops to ascend her.

• Options
    I was trying to find a combat Caster I could use to get some assassin silver statues and I got really annoyed because I saw my Caster Elisabeth and remembered how I didn't know I needed the lollipops to ascend her.

Try leveling Medea.

• Options
    edited November 2017

Try leveling Medea.

I think I have one at NP5. I will throw some exp her way.

I wish there was an option to buy event specific ascension material for the freebie servant. I am so annoyed by this that I would fork out a few bucks to be able to ascend Caster Elisabeth.

Stragint on

• Options

Try leveling Medea.

I wish there was an option to buy event specific ascension material for the freebie servant. I am so annoyed by this that I would fork out a few bucks to be able to ascend Caster Elisabeth.

I'm not gonna say that it doesn't suck that you missed out, but Halloween Liz isn't great. She's useful this early in the game, but she'll be pretty replaceable before too long. At the very least, consider it a learning experience. All welfare servants (with the exception of Saber Lily) use event-specific materials for ascensions, so if you are planning to use them, make sure you get those items from the event!

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Ow. Waver's third interlude is no joke.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Current Support Setup:
    8qcToAk.jpg

Not pictured: Orion and Waver, who I'm debating between who will get 10 Phoenix Feathers. :(
    The second page has my NP5 LVL80 Medea Lily replace Cu. If you guys would rather use that, I can switch.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    Screw it. Orion gets them first.

Just did a NPQQ combo and got 66% NP Meter back without a NP Boosting CE.

• Options
    I was looking at servants I haven't seen yet and I saw one called Angra Mainyu with zero stars. What is that servants deal?

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Angra's deal is that he's the weakest Servant. That's his shtick, that's why he has zero stars. He's pretty much a normal Ancient Person dude who for various reasons was worshipped as a sort of scapegoat and gets summoned as Angra Mainyu, Zoroastrian god of evil, because of reasons that are spoilery to Fate/Stay Night.

He was secretly added to the FP gacha during the Fate/Zero collab event, and is crazy rare. Functionally he's pretty similar to 2*s, I guess?

• Options
    Neveron wrote: »
    Angra's deal is that he's the weakest Servant. That's his shtick, that's why he has zero stars. He's pretty much a normal Ancient Person dude who for various reasons was worshipped as a sort of scapegoat and gets summoned as Angra Mainyu, Zoroastrian god of evil, because of reasons that are spoilery to Fate/Stay Night.

He was secretly added to the FP gacha during the Fate/Zero collab event, and is crazy rare. Functionally he's pretty similar to 2*s, I guess?

Oh, weird.

Try leveling Medea.

I'm not gonna say that it doesn't suck that you missed out, but Halloween Liz isn't great. She's useful this early in the game, but she'll be pretty replaceable before too long. At the very least, consider it a learning experience. All welfare servants (with the exception of Saber Lily) use event-specific materials for ascensions, so if you are planning to use them, make sure you get those items from the event!

I didn't realize Saber Lily was a freebie.

Is the only way for me to get the Fou status boosts through the FP gacha, prism exchange, and events?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Well, still no 2030 and I didn't get a Scathach or Kintoki

But I got a NP2 AO today?

• Options
    Neveron wrote: »

He's pretty useless, outside of gimmick usage for some specific challenge quests. That said, unlike 2* servants, he actually rewards quartz for bond levels above 5. I often carry him around for that reason.
    Is the only way for me to get the Fou status boosts through the FP gacha, prism exchange, and events?

Yeah. They're pretty limited, but if you keep up on them from events and the prism exchange, you should eventually get to the point where all of your relevant servants are maxed. Hell, I'm at that point at my JP account, and I don't usually get the prism ones.

This discussion has been closed.