As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2017 - Complete! See you next year!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    We've shipped "salsa" all over the place in the beer thread.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, there are many little tips and tricks to ship “salsa” anywhere you need to without raising suspicion.

Tip #1: don’t do air quotes when you tell them you’re mailing “salsa”.

Marathon on
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The winking and the finger guns probably didn't help, either. Okay, I'll send something else out.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Uh, I did not receive an email

Checking the OP, it seems I was not added to the list. Maybe there was a problem with my email? That's fine if it is too late or too difficult to add me at the point, you can just add me to the Saints if needed.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote: »

Checking the OP, it seems I was not added to the list. Maybe there was a problem with my email? That's fine if it is too late or too difficult to add me at the point, you can just add me to the Saints if needed.

No, something got screwed up there on my end.

We'll get you on the list and have a match for you tonight.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Malort is pretty good. It's just like a bitter amaro. It's got a bit rougher aftertaste than most of the good amaros I've had, but eh, that doesn't really bother me.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Malort is terrible and anyone who tells you otherwise just wants to see you in pain.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Thetheroo wrote: »

No, something got screwed up there on my end.

We'll get you on the list and have a match for you tonight.

Nice, thanks

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    no one ever trust sandra wrt to what is fine to eat

Whhaaat, I eat good food!

And puzzling food

And things people give me that I haven't had before if they say those things are edible

Also sometimes particularly attractive plants and stuff that I find if no one stops me

Basically the only things I don't eat are feeshes and peanut butter things and banana things and potato chips and cake and kakkdugi and sea squirt and fast food

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i rest my case

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Bah, can't assemble all the parts until mid-December at the earliest. Very well then, I shall have patience.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    You guys the matches went out two days ago and you have three months until the deadline take it easy

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    You guys the matches went out two days ago and you have three months until the deadline take it easy

Ha ha ha ha hee ha hee hee oh hee hee ha

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited November 2017

you mean one month and nine days right?

edit: oh, Jan. 31st

thought it was Dec. 31st

Xaquin on
  • Options

Also, I'm not opening presents in November. I will wait you out, Satan, I swear I will!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

Four days.

Also I want to assemble the parts early because this is when I do Christmas shopping and like to get it all done before things start getting crazy or out of stock.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm not even in the US in December! Suckers.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    I'm not even in the US in December! Suckers.

So are we coming to this thread for pictures of Uschi and Mabel, or...?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    They are such good dogs.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    every thread is a doggo thread

u8zdpcutfde4.jpg

• Options
    ermaglob does frontmost bb have a tiny white spot on the tip of his/her tail

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    yesss

it is the teeniest

edit: also he is a massive weirdo and decided this month he won't go anywhere without his pig.
    23754755_10214754760086371_3029203449113750706_n.jpg?oh=91d30244234ffd035559571d2fdac562&oe=5A89ADD8

tynic on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    @tynic are those your doggos? Because those are some good doggos

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »

Technically one is my sister's doggo, and one is my fathers (but actually mine because he loves me best)

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    yesss

it is the teeniest

edit: also he is a massive weirdo and decided this month he won't go anywhere without his pig.
    23754755_10214754760086371_3029203449113750706_n.jpg?oh=91d30244234ffd035559571d2fdac562&oe=5A89ADD8

i relate to this dog on a very spiritual level

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

They're all good doggos Baketmayne

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I grew up with a mixture of dogs, but our first dog was a big dog named midnight. Black lab I think. I dunno but while I love all doggos, I've always tended towards big dogs with good coloring.

I want to own a husky one day. My friend has one with different colored eyes and its such a beautiful doggo.

• Options
    My weiner dog is sleeping between my legs where she sleeps every night.

• Options
    49d4wk0hqm9f.jpg

• Options
    We just throwing our pups in here now?
    pw65ybtirisx.jpg

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    yesss

yesssss

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I grew up with a mixture of dogs, but our first dog was a big dog named midnight. Black lab I think. I dunno but while I love all doggos, I've always tended towards big dogs with good coloring.

I want to own a husky one day. My friend has one with different colored eyes and its such a beautiful doggo.

We had a Newfoundland named Luna and she was the best. Huge dog, but so laid back and gentle.

• Options
    I want a Newfoundland so bad!

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Did someone say newfs?

These are my parents' doggos back in august

FhZfXi2.jpg
    and then about a week ago...

FQGZ8LX.jpg

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Santa: I bought prey and new Wolfenstein. Sorry.

• Options
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Noggin I'm p sure your parents found a couple of bear cubs and now they have two bears in their house.

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    They literally named them Bear and Baloo

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I have been gifted by the Sataning of Christmas!
    m9p0nsteu48o.jpeg

Huzzah! Thank you!
    Edit--in spoilers because large!

N1tSt4lker on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    That's adorable as hell