As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chickens mate using a move called a [podcast thread]

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Code lyoko has some choice voice acting

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Code Lyoko features characters whose foreheads are all larger than the rest of their heads. It is terrifying and hideous.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    The one kink Totally Spies missed.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I can assure you there is an episode where the spies get giant heads.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    MAGIC!

Dan is a master magician.

A masm... er... magister?

Oh shit is that what magister means? Magician Master?

Pretty sure it's just Latin for master/teacher

Sounds like wizardry to me.

We Just had a thread about this.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    You ever wonder how many spiders you could eat in one sitting, if you really put your mind to it

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    What kind of spider?

I could totally eat some not hairy ones. Especially if they're dipped in chocolate.

• Options
    You ever wonder how many spiders you could eat in one sitting, if you really put your mind to it

yes.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

No, but what do you think your cap is?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    worth noting that it's much much harder for the marginalised to speak out critically about something

in the context of friends at the table, during counter/weight a few nbs I knew found the show to be struggling with its portrayal of non-binary individuals

as an nb myself I didn't personally struggle with them fucking up pronouns occasionally but it's still important to air those concerns out, and season 3 really picked up on that front

fatt generally used to have the opposite problem as TAZ, in that they often missed out on opportunities for listeners to find representation in their show because they didn't want to define characters by their diversity

C/w had a prominent asexual man and a transman but they kept that so close to the vest (understandably) that it had to be stated in the post-mortem

Was the trans man character even stated in the post mortem? I don't remember that part.

• Options
    edited November 2017

I think the first three would be rough, and then I'd settle into a groove. Like, "I could eat spiders all goddamn day."

Around spider number nine, I'd start thinking, "What am I even doing?"

But I'd buckle down, and go, "No. I said I'd eat a bunch of spider in one sitting, so I'm going to eat a bunch of spiders in one sitting."

And I'd grimly power through three more. And then I'd decide my pride isn't worth it, and I'd tap out.

So 12 is my hypothesis

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    what kind of spiders are you thinking of?

cause i think in terms of small spiders.

• Options
    I'm picturing spiders big enough that you'd feel guilty if you stepped on one instead of getting a cup and carrying it outside. So not, like, ant-sized, but not horrifyingly big.

But I'm also thinking they aren't cooked or prepared in any way. It's just a bowl of dead-ass spiders.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Dan will never be the Master Wizard that Jeff is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxl2gTsMQ90

(skip to ~50min)

Jeff's pronunciation of "prestidigitation" always kills me.

I can't watch the video right now, but is he the guy who called it "prestidigitution" that one time?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I'm picturing spiders big enough that you'd feel guilty if you stepped on one instead of getting a cup and carrying it outside. So not, like, ant-sized, but not horrifyingly big.

But I'm also thinking they aren't cooked or prepared in any way. It's just a bowl of dead-ass spiders.

is it weird i would be more comfortable eating live spiders?dead spiders dry out hella fast.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Dan will never be the Master Wizard that Jeff is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxl2gTsMQ90

(skip to ~50min)

Jeff's pronunciation of "prestidigitation" always kills me.

I heard Dave Lang made a girl cry at Hank Lee's Magic Factory

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Moth 13 wrote: »
    worth noting that it's much much harder for the marginalised to speak out critically about something

in the context of friends at the table, during counter/weight a few nbs I knew found the show to be struggling with its portrayal of non-binary individuals

as an nb myself I didn't personally struggle with them fucking up pronouns occasionally but it's still important to air those concerns out, and season 3 really picked up on that front

fatt generally used to have the opposite problem as TAZ, in that they often missed out on opportunities for listeners to find representation in their show because they didn't want to define characters by their diversity

C/w had a prominent asexual man and a transman but they kept that so close to the vest (understandably) that it had to be stated in the post-mortem

Was the trans man character even stated in the post mortem? I don't remember that part.

I believe so!
    It's Jace

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Alex has started drumming.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

I think the first three would be rough, and then I'd settle into a groove. Like, "I could eat spiders all goddamn day."

Around spider number nine, I'd start thinking, "What am I even doing?"

But I'd buckle down, and go, "No. I said I'd eat a bunch of spider in one sitting, so I'm going to eat a bunch of spiders in one sitting."

And I'd grimly power through three more. And then I'd decide my pride isn't worth it, and I'd tap out.

So 12 is my hypothesis

I had no idea there was actually something Forrest MacNeil had not done

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    alex - still really very good at drumming

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Something about the tappa tappa tappa of the Rock Band drums is very soothing when it's actually rhythmic

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    There is no steam thread and I just had my first missclick death in heat signature and it was unfun but also kinda neat

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Alex just did Run To The Hills, in case you forgot that Alex is pretty amazing at Rock Band.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Man I am just having a hard time mustering up the enthusiasm to keep listening to Twilight Mirage on the space game episodes

I like the planet game so, so much better and I feel like that's a problem of the teams, I wish they had mixed up the people more cause right now one game has all the jokey people and other one has all the more serious (and also more awkward) people

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I want to know what kind of electronic drum set Alex is using to play.

EDIT: Apparently custom-made by a fan. Wow.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1qZyBlfD8

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    kggthhjgggohhuhhhgi43hhrh3htjggtgjtggvrgghhvggg4hjgjgg4highghgkhg4jggbh4jghhhhgigiughuhgfhiihthgjhrjhho4igtoiogogih3gggjgkgjggggki0iivhrfigiivitgohhhhihofggyhvvihghiijikjj4jhkbjufhgbhhgohhrtjigjrhooghtgojyjhovjvvhhhhghgohhhgh4jijrgoooogghiiggrgorvfigigl3htgjhgvjhghhgggjtoihtiikkgjtgkjhghggjgouirggighhhhutgrjjhtiiighgogghgiuhijhhokgtgjvhghikgjkejuhjjtjhgiibuigigigkgigihghikhgjtghgghiujohinjgjggijho4vjgjojhj4jgg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    kggthhjgggohhuhhhgi43hhrh3htjggtgjtggvrgghhvggg4hjgjgg4highghgkhg4jggbh4jghhhhgigiughuhgfhiihthgjhrjhho4igtoiogogih3gggjgkgjggggki0iivhrfigiivitgohhhhihofggyhvvihghiijikjj4jhkbjufhgbhhgohhrtjigjrhooghtgojyjhovjvvhhhhghgohhhgh4jijrgoooogghiiggrgorvfigigl3htgjhgvjhghhgggjtoihtiikkgjtgkjhghggjgouirggighhhhutgrjjhtiiighgogghgiuhijhhokgtgjvhghikgjkejuhjjtjhgiibuigigigkgigihghikhgjtghgghiujohinjgjggijho4vjgjojhj4jgg

tell us how you really feel

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    I'm about halfway through Revenge of the Podcast and the constant "We hate this bit, everyone hates this bit" seems nuts

It's a really good bit, I have to imagine it was very popular with fans

• Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    RIP
    Yl6woPV.png

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Nice

• Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    Nice

Charity is very nice, I agree

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I honestly have no idea how Alex is still drumming

This is insane

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    It's so hard to stop watching Alex drum.

Every time, I just think I'll stop at the end of the next song, but then the next one is something cool and I can never escape.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    4 hours in and the No Goblin team is at 7 out of 20k!

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Now that he mentions it I totally remember that tool time rendition of burning down the house.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1qZyBlfD8

I need me a set.

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.