Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Bust on the free 10 draw today, but blue chest gave me 3000 Crystals to put towards Flash Gala so I'm good.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got Summer Lilele today off my ten, and a gold spellbook in the blue box

So then I did my 90c draw, and got... dupe summer Lilele boo

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    Zeta Zooey is good in longer fights

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    It's Zooey with a gun!

She's really good in content that hits hard, pretty average but definitely playable outside of that. But fuck all that it's Zooey with a G U N and I'm jealous.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Well, I actually have a reason to try and grind out an intricacy ring from the eel event, now.

And then it’s off to the slime mines for exp and emp.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Today's 10-draw
    2B3RbLLl.png

Tis a good day. That neatly eliminates any desire for me to roll on this banner.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Grinding eals now so I can get this ten draw before legfest ends

This takes awhile, huh

• Options
    Hrm. I'm not actually sure how to field her. I've heard and her kit seems to support that she's better in longer fights but who would she displace?

For Grimnir I'm running:
    Glorybringer+Xeno (Colmillos, MM, RoA), Percival, Therese, Anthuria, SS Io, Magisa w/ Atma Sword

Theoretically Percival will some day land his fear and it'll be smooth sailing but usually one of him or Therese get blown up early, then Io comes in and between her and Anthuria and buncle rotation I can live for a number of turns. Eventually damage gets through and Magisa comes in late and just survives for awhile herself off the strength of her defense buff.

Therese does so much damage I'm reluctant to move her out and Anthuria and SS Io are actually the cornerstones to the fight for me. Percival's got sword prof and is strong overall whereas Magisa at least doesn't die as by then I'm out of resources. Maybe drop Magisa, swap Percival to slot 5, and put Ilsa in early?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Percy's fear is practically a relic at this point, with the way Cygames started designing bosses around HP triggers

Thankfully, he still hits like a truck thanks to Traumerei, Kingly Aura, and Ideal Vassals (That and the double nuke is pretty nice even though his cap is only around 600k)

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Hrm. I'm not actually sure how to field her. I've heard and her kit seems to support that she's better in longer fights but who would she displace?

For Grimnir I'm running:
    Glorybringer+Xeno (Colmillos, MM, RoA), Percival, Therese, Anthuria, SS Io, Magisa w/ Atma Sword

Theoretically Percival will some day land his fear and it'll be smooth sailing but usually one of him or Therese get blown up early, then Io comes in and between her and Anthuria and buncle rotation I can live for a number of turns. Eventually damage gets through and Magisa comes in late and just survives for awhile herself off the strength of her defense buff.

Therese does so much damage I'm reluctant to move her out and Anthuria and SS Io are actually the cornerstones to the fight for me. Percival's got sword prof and is strong overall whereas Magisa at least doesn't die as by then I'm out of resources. Maybe drop Magisa, swap Percival to slot 5, and put Ilsa in early?

I have no idea how to fire, but so far for me she's excelling in short fights that have annoying triggers but you can't 1 turn them. Her 3 is especially amazing against wind arcarum bosses since they trigger it early and you get 2 free turns to whack the boss to death.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    My free draw got me Juliet today, which rounds out my all human and Robomi light team out nicely

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Percy's fear is practically a relic at this point, with the way Cygames started designing bosses around HP triggers

Thankfully, he still hits like a truck thanks to Traumerei, Kingly Aura, and Ideal Vassals (That and the double nuke is pretty nice even though his cap is only around 600k)
    Yeah, but it's Grimnir, so you only need to solo to 75% or so and it's a reasonably safe MVP during prime time. The Fear would really cut down on the incoming damage if it ever landed.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    In what is likely going to my last non-free draw, I think I got pretty lucky.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m pretty certain that it’s cool to dump my 3 Damascus bars into that AK-4A, but I figured I should check in first. Just in case it’s that one Grand Weapon that somehow Sucks, Actually.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    AK-4A isn't quite a Murgleis, but it's good for Titan.

• Options
    AK-4A can replace the Baha wep in Yugu grids and is obviously insane in Titan grids. It's also a great mechanic main hand gun but that's kind of a niche use. I personally wouldn't bar it unless I was committing to a titan grid just cause of the opportunity cost, but if you play earth and like it a lot then it wouldn't be a bad choice per se.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I guess I was more thinking “use as a main hand” because it looks pretty decent. Probably not going to go all in on another fest like this until Halloween or Christmas, so I feel like that’s time enough to build up one or two more bars for anything new I might get.

Edit: also, isn’t there a water boss coming up?

Edit2: that which has been done, cannot be undone.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Every time someone gets Ilsa, and that someone is not me? that's violence cygames is committing against me

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm doing my spark after today's free draw. After already getting Ilsa and a Murgleis from the preceeding free draws, I'm feeling pretty okay about the results.

• Options
    Every time someone gets Ilsa, and that someone is not me? that's violence cygames is committing against me

Well they do keep throwing Chev Swords at you.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Well they do keep throwing Chev Swords at you.

what is five mlb chev swords...when you can't get the limited time only girls

• Options
    Today's 10 draw...Grand Order summon.

Sure, okay. It'll help out the token newbie or two I have on my list, I guess.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Alright, I sparked. The spark was an even worse rate than my last one. 10 SSRs in total, but if I include what came with the free draws then the quality of what dropped was good. I added Rosetta, Agni and Vajra to my crew. Now I'm agonizing over whether to grab Andira and have all the generals or get a second Murgleis for my Varuna grid.

Went with Andira. That spark netted me 9 SSRs total, including her. Rateups are a lie.

Artereis on
  • Options
    FWIW, post-rebalance Vajra is actually pretty damn good.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Rolled Vania and my 3rd Zeus today, i hope i get ilsa before summer draw ends : (

• Options
    Five silver moons.

• Options
    Gold moon Melleau dupe for me today

Getting closer to that Sierotix

• Options
    What are you even going to get with that siero ticket

• Options
    Keep it.

• Options
    Just get to 160 moons instead and uncap a Damascus Knife. TH10 in raids to assert your dominance.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    What are you even going to get with that siero ticket

I keep thinking I should just buy an Ameno Habakiri instead

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Free draw gave me crap all, but also 3000 crystals.

Crystal draw also gave me crap all.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It's still disconcerting that Tiamat forgot how to speak.

• Options
    Up to 118 gold moons

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Ilsa ain't even playing.

tC3DbLzl.png

edit: Korwa/Ilsa new best duo
    I34g9uCl.png

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, Pretty Cure-collaboration seems to be real. A duo-unit is the only playable thing that would make sense for an anniversary. Though I guess MMA-Honoka is always plan B.

https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/10411

• Options
    Bust on the free draw, Intricacy Ring on the blue chest.

• Options
    Thank you to the random crew member who hosted a Nezha HL that I snuck into that got me the last urn I needed to FLB my first Gun. >.>

XNnw6Gk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.