As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Move over, WMTSB, we've got a new Best Event

• Options
    For anyone that might have missed it before the game went into maintenance,
    Description_The_Many_Lives_of_Cats_1.jpg
    Description_The_Many_Lives_of_Cats_2.jpg
    Description_The_Many_Lives_of_Cats_3.jpg
    Description_The_Many_Lives_of_Cats_4.jpg
    Description_The_Many_Lives_of_Cats_5.jpg

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    i'm SCREAMING i love gbf so much thank you so much

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I will surely regret whatever I choose.

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    There's going to be someone who's going to solo Ubaha with that cat.

• Options
    They did a thing that changes how your support summon list is generated and it is bad

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Wonder how many cats are going to be named Maru

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    They did a thing that changes how your support summon list is generated and it is bad

Apparently this has happened before, and was fixed.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Well, he has an 'M' on his forehead.

• Options
    Artereis wrote: »

Well, he has an 'M' on his forehead.

Ah, Majin Vegeta then

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, almost have another 20 nuggets, with that generous donation from the devs, should I get a second ring, or another bar?

I have enough bars (2) to use on the eternal I’m currently working on, so I’m leaning to ring, but, still haven’t used the other one.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Never enough gold bars

That said I want to make every eternal, and also 5* a few of them

• Options
    I spent my pendants buying a Ray of Zhuque and Baihu Claw, plus the seals to uncap both, and a set of seals to buy a Golden Seal so I can maybe join a Qilin train sometime if I ever figure out what these coop raid rooms actually say and yes I am using a coop term guide from the GBF wiki but it's only a little bit of help.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Found another surprise in Arcarum Hard. Got a message about a presence of some sort and Danger! appeared on my UI. I wasn't sure what was going on but looked around and found a mystery enemy with no element on one of the nodes. I still had 30+ TP left and this was Floor 2 with condition cleared so I decided to check it out and took my Wind team in because colorless means I need my strongest. Turned out to be a Gatekeeper and before the fight even began it hit everyone for about 1200 damage, triggering their Enmity modifiers, and Blinded them all. Thankfully ougis automatically hit so a bit of Mechanic magic and it went down for the count, with a bonus Arcarum water gun so now I can use Mechanic in Water too!

That was neat, but I get the feeling that if I didn't have Mechanic I'd have been royally screwed there if that's what it pre-empts the fight with. No idea what else it could have done if I'd given it a chance.

Madican on
  • Options
    Forget turning off certain RotB-elements, I want to turn off Extreme+ so I can do dailies.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I love double fodder loot rolls.z7dk0h8g9fp8.jpeg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Not a bad RotB. Acquired 35 gold nuggets, Malus'd my Ray of Zhuque, picked up the Qinglong Manewhip + FLB'd it, ran a Qilin train and picked up the Sword+FLB'd it, and have 2 seals available for when I'm really ready to make a run at Qilin+Huanglong.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I got 2 bricks, a ring, and made FLB Qinglong Spear Malus. Thought about grinding for the rest of the rings, but nah, just getting the one for Seox is fine.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I got some weapons, seals, a Gold Seal, and about 7K pendants left over for the next one. No nuggets other than the daily stuff, I'll pick those up next time now that I have the weapons to work on, with the goal of upgrading them next go-around.

Also Chev dropped me another sword, so I'm debating buying another from the shop to 3* the one I have or just leave it for now until I can 4* uncap it.

• Options
    Also Chev dropped me another sword, so I'm debating buying another from the shop to 3* the one I have or just leave it for now until I can 4* uncap it.
    Buy Claws, then buy Swords. Swords aren't useful until HL anyway.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Buy Claws, then buy Swords. Swords aren't useful until HL anyway.

That's what I figured. Already bought the two Claws for this month and as soon as the next two show up I'll have enough to buy them as well.

• Options
  • Options
    Boo-urns!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I was already going to pick something Lyria or Vyrn made up, since things like these always have two or three characters saying "how about Steve?"

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    I'm so glad RotB is finally over. I had no urns, so I pushed myself to get the 170 badge in each color to get some, and then figured I might as well go the full 200 for the seals. I binged about twenty hours of television just auto attacking or raid leeching. I'll appreciate it in the future, but boy, was that tedious.

But now it's over, and I can get back to focusing on sparking. 189/300, and I still have 16 side stories left for 64-80 draws, another 16 from unwatched Fate Episodes, and I should get 9 from daily logins before the premium gala at the end of February (assuming it happens and has Anila). That leaves only 6-22 to get from other sources.

• Options
    Urns are generally pretty easy to get these days now that they increased the member limit on the raids that drop them

• Options
    I'm only rank 85, so I can't do any of the Impossible raids yet. My only regular source of urns at this point is the rotating showdowns, and Sagittarius is the only one I'm strong enough to beat without needing elixirs yet (and since the urns seem to be far from a guaranteed drop, I can't justify spending elixirs just for the chance to get them).

• Options
    I don't think we really need urns at that point in the game. At least I haven't seen anything that requires them yet.

• Options
    Urns are mostly for HL stuff, yeah

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Mostly I want fire urns so I can uncap my Ixaba, which will provide a noticeable increase to my fire team's damage (big boost changes to massive, plus gaining a stamina skill). I've got everything but a handful of katana stones, three Michael anima, and two fire urns.

Cantide on
  • Options
    Er...wait, are you in Primal Fire already pre-HL?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    No, it's just going to be significantly better than the 0* canes that make up most of my fire grid.

• Options
    The thing with Primal is you need to go all in for it to be better than what Magnas can give you. A single Ixaba isn't going to cut it without the rest of the kit. That's the reason I haven't tried Primal Light yet, despite having Zeus and several Grand weapons.

• Options
    Early Fire can benefit from a strong Normal number-stick.

• Options
    The fires guides I’ve seen have recommended having 1 normal type pre HL weapon, usually Ray of Zhuque. Ixaba has better stats, skills, and ougi, even before the uncap (yes, Ray can be improved later, but that’s HL), so I don’t see why I wouldn’t choose it over Ray.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Mostly because Ray of Zhuque can be uncapped without using Dama bars. It's generally best to save Dama bars until you're ready to fully commit to a primal grid.

• Options
    I had the Damascus bars on hand, and I’m expecting to eventually use it later. I spent some time looking into whether Ixaba was considered a good use of dama bars, and the consensus seemed to be yes.

That said, I’m not super enthused about hearing repeated criticism over the choices I’m making in a free phone game that I play while watching tv, so I’m gonna peace out of the thread for the sake of my own mental health. Later folks.

• Options
    Ixaba does a neat thing with Kengo.

• Options
    Just popped two 10-draws on the new banner, got new Dante and Athena (and a gold moon).

Was hoping for Sen, but still pretty neat!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Oh nice, another "easy" to get 100% element summon. Surprised to see the SSR Sen is Wind but was also kind of expecting it since apparently Cygames wants to make Wind Fist a thing.

Edit: Spent some single tickets and got Magus summon. Nice, my Light team can definitely use the boost!

Madican on
This discussion has been closed.