As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Oh y'all knew this was coming from someone

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    This is the future liberals want

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Was doing some testing for the next GW. Hope this helps anyone as inspiration

https://youtu.be/unVsCxmI_Xg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    there's no cat in that party what are you even doing

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »

https://youtu.be/unVsCxmI_Xg

What’s that bow/katana in your main slot?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

What’s that bow/katana in your main slot?

0* Mittron's Bow

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Wooooo!

Edit: oh dang, 2-turned her in the fate episode.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Free January SSR ticket in the limited time crate. Got a gold moon.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Light Charlotta :D

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Artereis wrote: »
    Light Charlotta :D

I must BALANCE this good fortune.

Dupe Tsukuyomi.

I have been playing for a month and I’ve gotten almost as many dupes as SSR’s.

The running count is 26 SSR’s 19 Gold Moons.

Transporter on
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Gold moon on Ilsa's weapon!

5jv945xh8pv4.png

Idk what to even do with these, honestly.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Non-character Vintage weapon (aka no Gold Moon) and it's a piece of shit.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

5jv945xh8pv4.png

54 more dupes till you can memehammer with Mewmew.

• Options
    I pulled a Satyr summon with it.

Okay?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    I got Light Sarunan. At least it's not a gold moon!

• Options
    During my spark i got two light Sarunan’s and two dark ones.

I would have rathered moons for ALL OF THEM.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

5jv945xh8pv4.png

Save a hundred and four more for a Sierotix!

(Don't do that)

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Gandalf dupe. Not the worst moon to get, honestly.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Completed the event. Might have done some more ticket pulls because I really wanted Sen afterwards and now I don't think I'll be able to spark this coming Anniversary.

But I'm okay with that, because I did get these
    3IA6G7E.png?1
    AAYfyJp.png?1
    AgYB0q6.png?1

• Options
    Playing the event with the sound on is required, I’m finding.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I normally play on silent while listening to soundcloud or whatever, but I really like the Cat VAs this time.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Oh nice, the SSR weapon in this event is Earth EX, I didn't have one until now. Looking forward to Strike Time so I can see how much that + Alexiel will help my Earth grid against Leviathan because he's a fucker.

• Options
    Monthly news post is out!

Proving Grounds is returning, this time with wind bosses (so fire advantage) and a new point system that will reward rings.

The GW in April is Wind advatange (so earth bosses), which is personally great for me since that means I don't have to prepare for it at all. They're also expanding the reward tiers again, as well as putting all 14 of the R weps needed to upgrade the shop for recruiting eternals into the GW draw boxes (this is really nice for new players imo).

Love live side story is finally coming, along with Idols FLB. SSR Albert will getting a FLB as well.

Then a bunch of stuff about the journey drop shop that I can't figure out and don't really care about; honestly I'm just excited for wind GW since it means 3 months of freedom from preparing for next GW.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I have no idea what Proving Grounds are but sounds fun

Wind advantage in GW is basically all I could ask for because it's my absolute strongest element and I am greatly looking forward to it. Also those R weapons to upgrade the shop being put into GW boxes is fantastic, procrastination wins again!

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Proving grounds is an event where you have to run multiple teams in the same element to beat a boss gauntlet. They've only done it once before, back in... September? I think? But the basic idea is you make 2-3 teams with no characters shared between them, then fight a series of bosses. Can only use each team one time, better rewards the more fights you win, that sort of thing.

Edit: Oh yeah, most important thing in news: What Makes the Sky Blue 2 rerun will have the same Demi-primal/sunstone choice as the first one, and you'll be able to get it even if you got one from the first run.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Proving Grounds was actually pretty hard last time but that was with a M1 Water grid, which is a giant piece of crap, and gimpy characters.

My Fire offerings are at least a little better, so hopefully this will be less miserable.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I’m going to need to build a secondary gold fire team, which I think I have the characters for, this time around. So I might actually be able to do higher level fights this time.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Oh hey, I just realized my new Athena (character) and Fire Societte combo pretty decently together. Athena’s wind shield and Societte’s allshield may prove useful on the proving grounds.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Guess I should do more Fate-episodes in Fire and Wind, then.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Ohh, neat, guess I should actually get around to leveling up Anila. Last proving grounds did not go well since my water teams went from Great, to Meh, to "okay, what SRs are any good?". I'm was a little to over reliant on Silva's boom stick. My fire team has been completely rebuilt like six times, so getting three teams together won't be an issue and will actually see a lot of my back row/situational teammates in action. Hopefully a Yuel/Societte duo team will work better this time.

It's amusing that they think adding all of the Seirokarte store upgrade R weapons into the pool will help newer players get all the Eternals. That really wasn't the big issue before...

Hope they put somethings worthwhile in the Cerulean stone shop, but the slacker me is happy the journey drop buffs aren't restricted by last months play time.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I'm so excited for an Albert 5*

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I'm so excited for an Albert 5*

he's basically just Sword Feather so this checks out

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Albert can use his words.

• Options
    Arcarum has given me a Cortana. Now that I know the difference between the ancient type and regular type, I checked the wiki but it says don't reduce or fodder it. So I guess it's still good just not as good? Some of this stuff is just confusing.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Arcarum has given me a Cortana. Now that I know the difference between the ancient type and regular type, I checked the wiki but it says don't reduce or fodder it. So I guess it's still good just not as good? Some of this stuff is just confusing.
    It's theoretically useful for Primal even if not particularly favored.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    It's in the "will definitely become useful the week after you get rid of it, and not a day sooner than that" pile.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    It's in the "will definitely become useful the week after you get rid of it, and not a day sooner than that" pile.

Into the stash it goes then, joining the other non-prefix M1 weapons until they maybe get a FLB.

• Options
    Tried one last ten draw on crystals, got double gold moon, one of which being a second Dante cat glove.

Just give me Sen, dang it!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Yesterday and today were productive. Hit 5m Honor for the event, so should be able to just coast on the dailies for the next week.

Also ran lots and lots and lots of Angel Halo.

Why? Eh, no real reason.

q8dSuv2.png

^_^

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.