As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ah yes, radiant silvergun, a classic

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Just realized that if I want to keep this particular gun (and I do, it’s my most powerful blue gun) I’m actually going to need to build and reduce 20 element changed GW guns. Four down, either way.

Plus side, at least I’m not going to be hurting for gun stones.

Edit: oh hey, next GW is light favoured, I can clean up probably.

Edit2: don’t worry, most of the other weapon types I have enough variety I won’t be feeling the need to keep the full upgraded revenants when I get to them.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Water and Fire guns are a bit lacking so I don't blame you

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Just realized that if I want to keep this particular gun (and I do, it’s my most powerful blue gun) I’m actually going to need to build and reduce 20 element changed GW guns. Four down, either way.
    Just use an Arcarum gun instead, you're not missing out on -that- much and it at least gets your mod back to Magna.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Worst case just make an extra ele charged water gun and use that. The difference between an ele charged water gun and a fully awoken, gold bricked, revenant gun is minuscule; definitely not worth grinding out 40 extra gw boxes when you can just take the 50 pendants you already have.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I remember when I waited to element-change my revenant-gun because it was my best Light-gun.

• Options
    When I eventually make an element gun I'll probably make a Dark version. That element is very lacking in the firearm department

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Madican wrote: »
    When I eventually make an element gun I'll probably make a Dark version. That element is very lacking in the firearm department

Were you not around for the Persona event, last year? There was a decent dark gun from that.
    ph blake wrote: »
    Worst case just make an extra ele charged water gun and use that. The difference between an ele charged water gun and a fully awoken, gold bricked, revenant gun is minuscule; definitely not worth grinding out 40 extra gw boxes when you can just take the 50 pendants you already have.

Yeah, maybe

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I was not

• Options
    Fair enough

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Just make a Nebuchad in the hopes that EX2 Gunslinger will be great

• Options
    Finally unlocked Glory and Nekomancer, so that's every job/class unlocked.

Feels good, and also neko Djeeta's CA standby animation is adorable.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Oh my goodness FLB Song cuts my Celeste kill turn count in half

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Alright, my Qinglong Spear Malus is finally sk15, and is a good replacement to that wind GW axe I’ve had for ages.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Just looking at her stats, and uh... Lethal Hit doesn’t effect bosses, right? That seems like a broken step too far, otherwise.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Just looking at her stats, and uh... Lethal Hit doesn’t effect bosses, right? That seems like a broken step too far, otherwise.
    It can affect mini-bosses when doing solo quests, which is about as hilarious as it sounds.

But no, it's her FUCKHUEG crit buff on CA as well as just having a much bigger cap on her nuke.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I’m thinking of building up an atma/Ultima water gun.

Decent idea/bad idea?

(I’m well aware of the rarity of the ultima chip thing)

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I’m thinking of building up an atma/Ultima water gun.

Decent idea/bad idea?
    Water Gun team itself is kind of a meme right now compared to either of the meta choices but if you have a reason to field a gun team elsewhere it's fine.

Don't look at me, Atmas are hard. I'm still giving myself stress over Fist v Blade. I was heavily Blade for awhile but I'm starting to come back to the Fist side.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Weird

Platinum is no longer working on ReLink?
    While we, PlatinumGames, have been working with Cygames in co-development of the upcoming console game Granblue Fantasy: Relink, we officially announce our contract on the project has come to an end. Development will still continue, but be handled solely by Cygames’ internal development team.

We would like to express our thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the project, and ask that the same support should continue for Granblue Fantasy: Relink as its production continues forward.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i suspect relink is actually a bit of a disaster

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    The optimists say it could be a structured buyout of some kind.

Cygames has been internally staffing up for a bit to continue development, so hopefully it'll be a clean handover.

The pessimists point to that Platinum's been apparently entirely stripped off the official website and Platinum's website no longer promotes them working on it.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Official story is that Platinum was only contracted to work on certain parts of the game, and now that they're finished they are moving on.

That was my initial read on it, just a mutual parting filtered through terrible JP corporate press releases, though the fact that they even announced it at all, plus the stripping of the logo off the official wwebsite, is a bit weird.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    In my experience Japanese corporate press releases about deals being broken off often try to frame them as amicable breakups rather than someone getting fired or quitting, they don't like confrontational tones and bridge-burning.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Do leftover element tokens stick around until the next event that needs them, or should I spend these ones I have pilling up before the event ends?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    you gotta spend em

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Dang

Edit: arcarum Monika acquired!

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    qBaBDiKl.png?1

I love you Arcarum

• Options
    edited February 2019
    So, cygames just dropped off two full Colossus canes and the summon as a gift.

Edit: the summon is just a 0*, it looks like. But the canes are MLB and sk10

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Geez, two 3* SK10 canes? Yes please I will happily take those!

Edit: Er, I guess later? Says it's undergoing maintenance for a while.

Madican on
  • Options
    Yeah, maintenance got extended to 12:00 JST, so a little over 2 hours from now.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Albert’s 5th Star is proving to be too much for regular maintenance

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    And it's back up now. Snagged those canes and I think that's all the canes I actually ever need from now on. Got five total at 3* caps and a 1* Arcarum spear.

• Options
    I have a new favorite weapon skin for Harp

BfFw3az.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2019
    I feel like they could have come up with a far better name for the new Proving Grounds weapon than Windhose.

Edit: Speaking of, I seem to have hit my limit. Maniac is done, but extreme+ is probably the way to go from here.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It's german Windhose.
    ph blake wrote: »
    Official story is that Platinum was only contracted to work on certain parts of the game, and now that they're finished they are moving on.

That was my initial read on it, just a mutual parting filtered through terrible JP corporate press releases, though the fact that they even announced it at all, plus the stripping of the logo off the official wwebsite, is a bit weird.

That's just not how it ever works. Logos and credits aren't programmers who leave when they're done.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    It's german Windhose.

It translates to “zephyr noodle” which is a fine light pasta that barely feels real, but is strangely filling.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Shit, multi-bee assault is a bad idea against Ghandagoza and Shiva.

• Options
    I can consistently clear Extreme+ so I guess I'll be doing that. Not sure if I should though, I already have the SSR Katana Wind EX weapon from the samurai collab a year or so ago. I guess I can grab the SSR ticket at least.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Look at your fancy battle-logs for this event.

So Proud is Maniac on steroids. Guess I'll try, but it will probably take two or three full elixirs. Should probably scrounge up a third team.

PLA on
  • Options
    Got an Ancient Nalakuvara from Arcarum. This looks okay I guess? Wouldn't replace any of my guns in Wind though. Might be pretty good for 1T stuff with the double attack boost?

This discussion has been closed.