As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

May your names be enscribeled forever [SBFP]

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    That man had children to feed.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Clemps is like Liam lite. Or maybe Liam Zero. Neo Liam?

His tone and cadence and rapport with Pat is very Liam like is what I'm angling at

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Sometimes Pat utters a word that is exactly half the way between "Matt" and "man".

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    I miss Liam in the podcast, especially now that Mat is a part timer (and frankly Mat is kind of phoning it in on the podcast for awhile now).

Too bad Clemp is on the other side of the world.

• Options
    BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    I don’t mind Clemp but I hate the way he curses. I don’t know if it’s a specific British nerd cadence but he drops f-bombs like an edgy 12 year old, he doesn’t have the correct enunciation down for his curses.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I'm glad Woolie decided to buckle down and bring us the real news that matters on his channel.

• Options
    Oh, somebody tricked Paige into one of the Simpsons prank-calls on stream. The "I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face" one.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Oh, somebody tricked Paige into one of the Simpsons prank-calls on stream. The "I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face" one.

Which stream was this

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    People are saying Clemps is Liam New, and while I think that wouldn't be so bad, I actually legit feel sad thinking about replacing Liam.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Just remember that Liam only actually left the channel. He's still out there, is still friends with the guys, and is still playing games on Youtube (Rising Super Stream).

Heck, not too long ago, he and Woolie streamed the sequel to The Fall.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    Just remember that Liam only actually left the channel. He's still out there, is still friends with the guys, and is still playing games on Youtube (Rising Super Stream).

Heck, not too long ago, he and Woolie streamed the sequel to The Fall.

just like everyone who complained about austin and patrick leaving because they only consume giant bomb content, so too shall 2BF be the only content consumed

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I feel like they're creating the binary domain story in real time

"oh shit, they got this far? uhhhhhh something something la le lu le lo"

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    I don't watch lps, so if they're not in a podcast I'm not going to be keeping up.

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    The latest ep of Binary Domain has an interesting idea in it

It uh, doesn't really seem to have much time left to explore it and i don't think it'll end up executing on it very well, but it is there

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    “That kick has destroyed more children’s dreams then cancer” . Man I haven’t laughed that hard then felt that bad in a long long time.

EspantaPajaro on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Hold on a fucking minute.

Binary Domain's central plot revolves around the fear of miscegenation? What the fuck is this?

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    "New Liam" is because he sounds similar.

Wyborn wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »

Which stream was this

Beyond Two Cage.

Also Paige wrote:
    Boner! Boner! Wait, why am I just shouting boner?

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I don't watch lps, so if they're not in a podcast I'm not going to be keeping up.

I'm the opposite.

• Options

Binary Domain's central plot revolves around the fear of miscegenation? What the fuck is this?

Robot

one

drop

rule.

• Options
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    I'm glad Woolie decided to buckle down and bring us the real news that matters on his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8GFV6Fknt0

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    you might not want to post that since there's an issue with the green screen and their hair

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Like, one that makes the video inappropriate to post? (if so, I'll delete the content of the post)

Or like, one that means it'll probably be deleted and reuploaded? (If so, that will take care of the issue on its own, I guess)

• Options
    at 1:19 it spoils aspects of the nergigante fight

though I don't know what the rules are when it comes to that being in youtubes

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    at 1:19 it spoils aspects of the nergigante fight

though I don't know what the rules are when it comes to that being in youtubes

It's ok, according to best friends lore, woolie is black.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    sounds like hearsay but good enough for me

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

ok but hear me out

we gotta kill robots

• Options
    extremely attractive robots capable of biological reproduction somehow why not

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    what the fuck is this dumb plot twist hahahahaha

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    We gotta kill the in vitro.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I think Liam's part of another podcast now, so you could listen to that.

• Options
    Christ, Pat's "symmetrical bed" song.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Holy shit, holy fuck, who did this

https://twitter.com/bullethells/status/970690246777032705?s=20

The twitter thread has some nsfw language in it.

Also they're all named after David Cage protagonists.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    They've finally made it.
    Take that, Game Grumps!

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Well we've hit end credits on Binary Domain and i am officially baffled as to what kind of person believes any of it's many MANY flaws are outweighed by a plot twist i would describe as "okay" and one cool French robot

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Well we've hit end credits on Binary Domain and i am officially baffled as to what kind of person believes any of it's many MANY flaws are outweighed by a plot twist i would describe as "okay" and one cool French robot

well it's still better than a davide caze game

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

The robot has a scarf!

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options

it's a yakuza game

• Options
    As a Heat Action delivery vehicle i would rate this game POOR AT BEST

This discussion has been closed.