As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Toothbrush [chat]

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    put toothpaste on the toothbrush, wet the toothbrush, and then brush your teeth
    syndalis wrote: »
    The meme all your base is 20 years old today.

The most popular music video of that meme is about 8-9 months away from being old enough to vote.

https://youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg

and on this day, all of [chat] are united by their oldness

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Target didn't have a gravy separator. Jewel Osco didn't either. Walmart didn't. WALMART. There is a strategic gravy separator shortage in this country that no one is talking about.

I have one you could borrow

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    SiG you're so helpful

sig.gif
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    moo-o-o-o-ove ziiii-i-i-i-iiig......

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    I'm gonna have to Google gravy separator.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    wet the toothbrush, put toothpaste on toothbrush, wet the toothbrush, and then brush your teeth
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Target didn't have a gravy separator. Jewel Osco didn't either. Walmart didn't. WALMART. There is a strategic gravy separator shortage in this country that no one is talking about.

I need one to separate antifreeze and motor oil.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Okay, you can't borrow mine then.

Also: never heard of that. Also also: why are they mixed?

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

this sounds not good

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    wet the toothbrush, put toothpaste on toothbrush, wet the toothbrush, and then brush your teeth

Okay, you can't borrow mine then.

Also: never heard of that. Also also: why are they mixed?

I had to pull the oil cooler off the GTI to get to the oil filter assembly, both antifreeze and oil run through the cooler so it all dumped into the catch bucket. And the antifreeze it runs is stupid expensive.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    It was 8:30 when I left, I thought, run over to Target, buy one, 20 minutes and I'm home and I can start putting the car back together. Two hours later...

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    You know what's another thing that's difficult to find?

A hardcase for your glasses.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

I found a bunch of decent ones on amazon when I was looking for one for my sunglasses

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh B99 GOT PICKED BACK UP FOR S6 BY NBC!!!!

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Interesting

F-22's intercepted a pair of Russian bombers off the Alaskan coast

I've never heard of them being used out loud like that previously

Apparently this happened about a week ago last year, though, and F-22's again

I guess they were invented in like the mid-80s

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Evening gravies and separated non gravies.

It's been a long fucking day guys

• Options
    Stupid F-22. The F-23 was the cooler plane.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    @Jacobkosh B99 GOT PICKED BACK UP FOR S6 BY NBC!!!!

I wanna see the receipts hon cause I cant find that anywhere

welp NM

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    F-22 is like, hey let's just take the F-15 and squish it a little and somebody yell "STEALTH" a lot.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    There were originally 750 F-22s ordered, but that gradually got cut down to 187 before the program got canceled. The justification was the Chinese and Russians were way behind plane tech wise and the F-35 was better and outclassed it.

lol

When the F-35 became an absolute shitshow of overruns and delays they realized they needed to keep the existing F-22s in extra good shape but the USAF couldn't find all the parts tooling and manuals that had supposedly been stored when F-22 production was shut down to make new parts and repair stuff.

So they don't fly the F-35s because it keeps trying to suffocate pilots and it costs too much to lose, and they don't fly the F-22s because they have no reserve planes and can't make more parts when they break.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Hmm

I don't really know what to do with a Highlander

You get it, it's got a Gauss and two tons of ammo, three MLs, a mess of double heat sinks, and a LRM20++ and a SRM6++

I guess strip off the SRM6 for another LRM20, swap out the ML's for ++ versions, and swap those heatsinks for standard ones / leave off one or two for extra armor

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    I guess you could make it an AC/20 brawler and just always be jumping into rear arcs forever

• Options

I found a bunch of decent ones on amazon when I was looking for one for my sunglasses

Going out and looking in stores though?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Any opticians will hook you up

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

s...stores?

what are these stores you speak of

• Options
    alternatively: I can find a hard case in a store easily!

It just costs $120 and comes with a pair of fucking stupid looking oakleys

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Any opticians will hook you up

Yeah but like... it used to be you could get them at Walgreens and shit. Not any more.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Leave the missiles if you're going to keep the Gauss. Gauss, AC10, Lrm40. Otherwise load up on medium lasers and SRMs, jump jets, armor, heat sinks, and optionally actuators. The AC20 isn't worth the weight.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    What’s a gauss in battle tech

• Options

It's LosTech. You can't buy it in stores. Like a super AC10.

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    lol nm

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I am back in the city

My brain thinks it’s 10pm

Time to go out I guess

• Options
    you know what's really hard to find

love

• Options

Are they actually in the battle tech game or just the universe

• Options

love

The ultimate LosTech

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

love

Have you looked in a really big Tesco?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

love

there's only walmarts around me, unfortunately

• Options

Are they actually in the battle tech game or just the universe

There's one.

sig.gif
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

love

there's only walmarts around me, unfortunately
    You can still find love in a Walmart, it'll just be a little sticky

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Love comes in spurts

This discussion has been closed.