As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Burgerrrrrr I mean [Bad Food] Thread

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I like the deep-fried tacos at jack in the box myself

Their poppers were the ones I was thinking about.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    jack in the box has the best trashy sides in the business

• Options
    edited December 2018

Their munchie menu is evidence that they just said "fuck it" when it came to their food.

Fake edit: Just looked at their full menu. Jack in the box is drunk.

real edit: Went to look at their grilled chicken salad and the page 404ed.

Kaplar on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I got hungry at work around 5, so I bought something called a "deluxe cookie" from the cafeteria
    It's three hours later and I'm starting to think that thing may have covered me for both dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    I'd never heard of kaya toast and now that I know what it is I want it immediately please.

http://yakun.com/menu/Traditional-Favourites

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »

Their munchie menu is evidence that they just said "fuck it" when it came to their food.

I'll hear no slander towards the glory that is the chicken tater mash sandwich.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

I'll hear no slander towards the glory that is the chicken tater mash sandwich.

You will hear none because there will be none, for that is the pinnacle of delicious garbage food.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Hey, so with this wings night, i was wondering if there are any good sides to go along with wings? Like, i've got some ideas, but i was wondering if there are any classics, especially when it comes to having big bowls of things for people to serve themselves.

Corn sounds nice.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I quite like having some rice with wings, but I don’t know how normal that is.

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I quite like having some rice with wings, but I don’t know how normal that is.

yeah, that's what my mum used to do when we had soy wings for dinner.

i'm kinda tempted to try some other things

• Options
    i might also try cornbread, but then again if i'm already using the oven for the wings themselves, that might be difficult

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Garlic bread and beer cheese.

sig.gif
  • Options
    yes garlic bread is perfect i will definitely try doing some homemade ones of that

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Garlic bread and beer cheese.

When Carl's Jr offered the Beer cheese burger I did not know what to make of it since I had never had beer cheese before
    The same goes for the odd taste to the moonshine one they offered a few years ago A dry taste I don't think there are the correct words for I had this one three times before they stopped offering it

• Options
    Gonna eat a too expensive burger now.

Sorry guys. Sorry ‘bout this.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »

I'm sorry too

SORRY YOU DIDN'T INVITE ALL OF US

• Options

I am also sorry that you haven't posted details.

• Options
    E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    Anyone else see the buy $10 gift card, get a $5 gift card thing for taco bell? (the $5 is only good until the 24th, and only on website/app.)

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I wish we had Jack in the Box around here.

We have White Castle though so that helps a little

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »

I would trade every jack in the box in the world for one white castle near me

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular

you took the words right out of my mouth

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    is this the time where i tell the story again where immediately after graduating college, i grabbed a bunch of friends and we hopped the train to new jersey to gorge on white castle

because we did do that

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I want a restaurant with In-N-Out's patties and McDonald's fries.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    is this the time where i tell the story again where immediately after graduating college, i grabbed a bunch of friends and we hopped the train to new jersey to gorge on white castle

because we did do that

isn't this a movie

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    yeah I'm pretty sure that happens in The Graduate

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

I'll trade you all of the White Castles in the Chicago area for one Teddy's Bigger Burgers from Seattle.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Are we swapping? Who'll give me a Wienerschnitzel for all the Jack in the Boxes around here? Heck, you've got an honest face, I'll throw in all the A&Ws as well.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Ketar wrote: »

I'll trade you all of the White Castles in the Chicago area for one Teddy's Bigger Burgers from Seattle.

fuckin' done

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

because we did do that

isn't this a movie

no the movie thing we did was eat pizza on the college roof like in reality bites

i threw my hat off the roof and it landed in a convertible that was driving by

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

I am also sorry that you haven't posted details.

紅點桌邊飲 Redpoint Brewing Co. Taproom
    No. 132, Section 2, Fuxing South Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, 106
    02 2708 8399
    https://goo.gl/maps/j2V4Q5t5FNt

It’s a new local brewery tap room.

Their burger is REAL

FUCKIN’

GREAT.

Cooked all the way through but, absolutely lousy with fat drippings and moisture. If I inhale while taking a bite, it sounds kiiiinda like I’m drinking the last of a milkshake.

It was good, y’all.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »

fuckin' done

I just remembered that I haven't eaten a White Castle since I was, like, 5 years old.

Also it seems like there are hardly any of them even left. The whole U.S. West is just a barren wasteland with a single White Castle in Las Vegas. As much as I'd love to try it again 27 years later, I am not driving that far for it.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    i am going to convince @shorty to go to vegas and eat white castle with me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    but then you'll be in vegas

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    We don’t have any of those places but we have Runza and you can take them from my cold dead hands.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'll trade a couple of these Habit Burgers for a Rally's.

• Options
    You ain't gonna do shit, @Rorshach Kringle

• Options
    we are doing this

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    AJ why do you want White Castle so bad when you have access to Dick's and Red Mill? Those cover the gamut of cheap burgs and expensiver burgs.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I got culvers the other day

• Options
    because white castle is better

6vjsgrerts6r.png

This discussion has been closed.